original post: here
1. He committed school violence but they are just ending this with some self-reflectionㅋㅋ
2. While he's reflecting, I hope that he goes apologize to that last person, make peace with her and that the victims forgive him. I hope that this issue gets resolved nicely
3. So they will just embrace him and continue like that?? They should kick him out. The entertainment's image is ruined. What profit are they gaining from this?
4. Even if they are saying that he'll be promoting, I don't want to see him on TV anymore. I don't want to see him nor in public or cable channels.
5. So they are saying that the victim was just speculating and that's why he's reflecting? Give me a breakㅋ After reading that teacher's interview, I don't want to see him on TV ever again
6. If he's really reflecting, then he should withdraw. Stop promoting shamelessly
7. Must be nice to have a vacation
8. What BS, he must just be playing around
9. And if something else gets exposed, watch him announce his enlistment
10. I have no idea who he is but I read the interview with the teacher and was so shocked. Because the teacher was just a bystander, imagine how much he acted according to his own will and tormented the kids... If he had any ounce of shame, he should retire and live his life anonymously. Don't hurt the victim anymore
11. Looks like they can't brag about caring about character anymoreㅋㅋ
12. JYP are seriously funny
15. Make him withdraw after the break, stop lumping a nuisance to OT7