So are all bullying accusations true?

• well the more accusations there are the more likely it is that some are true...

I wouldn't say all of them since I think Chuu's was debunked and maybe some others but I forget

• It seems Hyunbin and Kihyun are true and they were to some extent bullies.

Mingyu honestly looks 95% true but I think the company denied it and now more is comong out.

Soojin looks like she was also guilty of some but disputes other allegations so we shall see.

Lia turned out to be 100% untrue as did the claims agaist Chuu and seemingly Hyuna too.

• Everyone is meeting properly, and make things clear and better, yet CUBE fvckd up whole Soojin situation instead of sending her to a meeting...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Seems like we learned nothing from the Woojin scandal back in October (?)

No, most are very likely made up by bandwagon people - either fully or blown out of proportion (like Soojin's scandal. No, having an argument with someone and being told hurtful stuff isn't bullying, even if it hurt your feelings).

There might be a few who are telling the truth, but unless they actually put forward the accusations without playing anonymous - they're not credible at all in my eyes.

I learned my lesson - anonymous internet declarations aren't worth shit. I'm gonna side with the victims when they actually put themselves forward and are ready to deal with the harsh consequences.

(No, none of the idols I stan have been implicated, and I used to be bullied - being an obese bookworm teen girl won't make you beloved among classmates - so I have quite strong feelings towards the subject)

• Well in Kihyun's case he's already been proven innocent and met up with the victim to clear up the misunderstandings revolving around the whole case. The victim said that they had mistaken him for someone else and Kihyun has already apologized personally. Plus we already doubted the rumours considering many of his teachers and classmates came forward in his defence.

Edit: I actually saw that sse had been caught bribing people to paint kihyun in a good light with presents and gifts and although I can't take that source 100%, I'm actually staying neutral. If sse had really done what the source is saying then not only are they setting kihyun up for disaster but they're putting monsta x's whole career at risk considering kihyun and wonho got a lot of shit for underage drinking/smoking back in 2015. I guess all I can do is wait for more information to come out, I still couldn't believe kihyun doing that but we never know our idols. I do hope though that whatever happens, it works in his favour.

Edited once, last by natilly ().

• Uhhhhh I defended her to an extent but that is not what Soojin is accused of. That'd be assault and theft.

• of course all the allegations against everyone who got name-dropped is true. i mean just look at her. evil incarnate

Don't forget Park Soyeon who even though home school decided created a duplicating machine so she could both be home schooled and ALSO be in a regular school so she could terrorize other classmates. Perfect alibi and also shows how much of a genius she is to create a personal duplicating machine.

• Umm...Iโ€™m not saying soyeon is a bully or anything but she was homeschooled when she was a toddler for a few years then started going to regular school sometime in elementary and went since. Canโ€™t really be in the school yearbook without going to the school. Sheโ€™s already been cleared so thereโ€™s no need to lie about her education.

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!