Posts by teehee2020

2PM just buried all my faves and I don't even care.

THIS is how you make a comeback after years of hiatus: with matured image and music, but keeping the overall character and style of the group intact.

This is a natural and beautiful progression from their past comebacks down to funky hook and melodious verses, and I can't wait to listen to the album.

Also, it's just a good fun poppy song that manages to sound even fresher in the industry where "intense mindblowing drops" rule the music scene.

Not a 2PM stan but they just proved again that 2nd Gen is a standard of its own when it comes to music. Styles come and go - but good melodious pop is forever <3

I'm honestly not impressed with any of the title tracks (seriously, SM, hire me to choose your title tracks, Dream and EXO had some seriously fantastic b-sides that would make much better releases).

But I'd go with

1. DFTF - for no other reason than THEY ACTUALLY HAVE A VOCAL HOOK! WE HAVE A CHORUS GUYS, HOORAH AND HALLELUJAH!!! ;(;(;(

2. Hot Sauce - I LOVED the pre-chorus and the verses are seriously good. If not for a SHITTY beat drop, this would be my fave SM release (I don't even need a chorus, just less jarring, more upbeat beat drop would do!), but alas we have what we have - a beat drop that seriously dropped the listening value of the song for me :cursing:

3. Next Level - This is a hot mess and I haven't listened to it once after release. That said, I'm pretty sure one of the producers laced it with crack or something because I CONSTANTLY find myself humming Next Level at least once every 2-3 days, so kudos??? I still don't like it though :thumbdown:

BTS do not need any "propelling"! The whole kpop industry, added, is not equal to BTS.

Aaaaaaaaaand here we have it.

That's what got you pressed - that no one in the actual industry actually agrees with you. Armies have made BTS into some sort of cornerstone of k-pop. They aren't. They're just another group. That's what got you pressed isn't it - that k-pop won't automatically be put on hold if they're not around.

Your rants lack sense... I asked you a simple question, guess have to break it down for your lack of cognitive abilities. Here we go!

it's honestly amazing the way you're reaching to avoid actually responding to what my arguments were about. Is it on purpose? :/

ARMY laughing, mocking, feeling disgust and getting amused... that out of all 26 companies (including the big 3), there is not even a single artist successful enough to raise the issue of postponement... should not be an issue to you.

Yes, it is an issue for me when they're putting down everyone else to propel BTS. And then turn around and cry and play the victim when others don't do the same.

What the hell are you even saying? Artists are gadgets? You live life like that?

you're either an actual psycho, are embittered to the point that deliberately misinterpreting what other people say just to uplift your own point of view is okay, or just don't know English well enough. I'm choosing to believe the latter so I'll break what I said for easier comprehension.

1. Companies want their boy groups to last longer.

2. If they get to postpone their enlistment they will (likely) last longer.

3. BTS getting postponement opens the door for the possibility of other artists getting the same postponement.

4. Companies are latching onto the opportunity and attempting to make this postponement easier to obtain be it through public pressure or court ruling such specific exemption unconstitutional.

5. These companies don't have any specific ill-will against BTS and armies twisting everything into "they're holding a grudge and want to beat BTS down" are being stupid.

6. Armies believing these companies shouldn't be doing this bc "BTS are special and deserving" are also being stupid - these companies job is to do things advantageous for their artists, not BTS (including trying to postpone their enlistment)

ps. oh don't talk to me about SM being trash child, I've been in kpop since 2010 and it were SM artists that brought me into it. I know full well how much of a trash SM is (and JYP, and YG, and Pledis, and every other big company in the industry). I don't stan a company unlike some people - and don't expect them to be interested in anything but money.

But that was your whole rant... filled with idiotic claims!

Your entire rant before was a prime example of idiotic claim.

....???

companies wanting money and income is an idiotic claim? people from other companies not caring about BTS as long as there's an opportunity to make financial gain is an idiotic claim?

armies really should get over themselves. caring about BTS is bighit/hybe's job. other companies' job is to care about their artists - if they can prolong their shelflives by exploiting BTS, then yes they will do it and there's nothing unexpected there. these companies don't owe BTS goodwill over their own bottom dollar. no company does, because - get this - BTS is a market product just like every other kpop group out there.

It would be saying like other tech companies shouldn't complain, say, about Samsung or Apple or another tech giant getting special treatment. Like no, they'll press to hell and back to get the same tax cuts/special subsidies/etc. if the possibility arises. Same here.

It's really funny to me how everything has been twisted into "omg they jealous of bts".

Most of these agencies couldn't give 2 fucks about BTS enlistment being postponed. In fact, they might even be in favor since many new groups are piggybacking off of BTS bringing more western fans into the picture (you know how many start out as armies and then drop BTS or start ulting other groups over them when they check out other music? A WHOLE LOT. BTS is a very convenient gate to kpop that many agencies use).

OBVIOUSLY this is about about trying to pressure government into delaying for if not all, then most of other idols. The other agencies really don't care if BTS enlist now - or in 2 years time. What they care about is prolonging their own idols shelf-life (and it doesn't really matters to them how they do it - using public opinion or court loopholes declaring this excemption unconstitutional).

Wanna know why? Because boy groups are the moneymakers for most agencies. They sell the majority of albums, merch, and concert tickets - even if they don't chart as well as gg (or at all for the matter). And most BGs, especially from smaller agencies, have a clear deadline. Most of them either can't pick up the stream back up after enlistment (CNBlue, from the most recent ones - which hurts my heart bc I love them and their comeback was great) or simply being uninterested in reuiniting, no matter how successful (Infinite, for example, would likely be VERY successful if they got back together - but members don't seem to be into the idea).

Ironically, Lee Sooman, who's probably been dragged thourgh mud the most after these news, has the least to lose. SM groups have already proven to be the most likely to not only survive enslitment, but keep the momentum (TVXQ had their hightst grossing tour after discharge + both members have put out solos each selling over 100k; SuJu and Shinee both put out their best-selling albums after getting discharged, EXO is likely to repeat the fit after all the members are discharged unless something goes very wrong - but we'll see). Other than SM groups, there are only a few we know could repeat this fit - BigBang is the only one that could surely do it, 2PM and Highlight have a chance, but it could go CNBLUE route.

So yeah - agencies want to prolong shelf-life of their moneymakers and they will throw BTS under the bus for the chance. This is business and it's all about making money. Nothing to be mad about ;-)

honestly, cherries being barred from having access to exo is a crime ;(

(yeah, I know there are plenty of toxic members in Chinese fandom too, but unlike k and even international fandoms, cherries usually bully out the hateful akgae ones themselves. that's the kind of unity i respect ;( )

I swear me or rain linked you to this thread but I'm glad you were able to find it

I found it cuz i got tagged ;(;(;(

because - again - I'M AN IDIOT ;(;(;(

also forgot to cry about this

COMEBACK

BALD CHANEYEOL

NOT BALD KYUNGSOO

C O M E B A C K

dear lord, I'll take a mini-album. I'll take another power even though it's my least favorite title track.

C O M E B A C K

(now imagine if it's not a comeback but another ad or something :clown: this is exo, I'm used to being clowned :clown: )

Me: Okay, why are there no new EXO topics in K-Lounge, are exo-l all asleep????????? :clown:

Exo-l: ...yeah, we ain't got time for this shit anymore, we'll make our own lounge with blackjack and hookers.

guys. guys i spend so little time on this forum, i didn't know this lounge was a thing. I'M AN IDIOT :clown: I'M SORRY :clown:

(but also do post news in k-lounge from time to time ;( there must be more idiots like me ;(

No matter how much K-companies salivate over western (particularly American) clout, C-fans and J-fans is where the real money's at. Has been ever since the beginning of Hallyu wave and will be unless there are some major shifts in the industry (no, groups getting somewhat popular with teens in America isn't that).

Like, Lee Sooman even said out loud that if you want to make real money, you need China.

I'd say Chinese fans are even more important numbers-wise than Japanese fans, but the problem with touring gives Japan an edge for the time being.

If Hallyu ban is ever truly lifted - at least to the point that groups can do arena tours - then China will definitely take the mantle of the most important market.

I thought Instagram is banned in China.

majority of social media is banned, but that doesn't stop people from using vpn. Unless you use it to promote anti-chinese sentiment, the party kinda ignores it.

helloooo

it's been a long time

:pepe-excited:

I've been busy and feeling a bit sick lately so I'm not very active

omg, you were gone too? damn I was lucky to tag you yesterday then ^^

hope everything is better now <3

Insta-activity is all that we're getting, but damn it's still a crumb and crumbs are worth A LOT to exo-l these days ;(

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

novemberrain do help out with the tag pls ;(