Posts by natilly

Well in Kihyun's case he's already been proven innocent and met up with the victim to clear up the misunderstandings revolving around the whole case. The victim said that they had mistaken him for someone else and Kihyun has already apologized personally. Plus we already doubted the rumours considering many of his teachers and classmates came forward in his defence.

Edit: I actually saw that sse had been caught bribing people to paint kihyun in a good light with presents and gifts and although I can't take that source 100%, I'm actually staying neutral. If sse had really done what the source is saying then not only are they setting kihyun up for disaster but they're putting monsta x's whole career at risk considering kihyun and wonho got a lot of shit for underage drinking/smoking back in 2015. I guess all I can do is wait for more information to come out, I still couldn't believe kihyun doing that but we never know our idols. I do hope though that whatever happens, it works in his favour.