This Group needs to debut and we should think about a good Group name!!!

• I already stan

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Probably… and afterwards they all had some fun together. :love:

I want to be part of this clique ;(

• Probably… and afterwards they all had some fun together. :love:

I want to be part of this clique ;(

Yep! So cute~

OMG SAME that would be so awesome!

They probably wouldn't do a full-on promoted collab but it would be so cool to have a special stage with them or something!

I think a big factor to them being friends is that they're all born in the same year! You know how in Korea, age works differently? If you meet someone who's born in the same year as you, you're already considered "friends" and don't have to use honorifics with them, even if you just met them or you don't particularly like the person. I think that conversations with a stranger, after finding out what year they were born in, you'd call them "friend" which is kind of weird lol

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• I know about that. I think this makes becoming friends so much easier. People just met and it’s like they already knew each other for years, no awkwardness cause it’s the most normal thing for them.

And with friendship as foundation this collab would hit different. Might even be a bit symbolic. Members of the biggest GG’s in Korea collaborating

:pepe-sad:

In a perfect world this should be possible in a year end festival :clown:

• I know, right? It's so cute though it might seem sort of weird to those who don't know about it at first. It'd be like "hello, person I just met! I didn't know you were a friend!" I also think that it might be more difficult to become friends with those older than you or those younger than you but not always! I feel like it will always be easier to become close with those the same age as you.

OMG YAS. It'd also be the first group with all members being born in the same year! That would be so cool and they already have established friendship relationships :pleading:

LOL, it's those types of fans that are so loyal to their own groups that they'll start attacking groups that they don't like. So imagine if Twice, Blackpink, and G-(IDLE) members even just had a special stage together. I can't even imagine comparisons, competitions, and hate going out to the other group/specific members no matter whether them being close friends or not. These fans don't care. If a group/idols they don't like is even seen with their faves, they'll find a way to attack them whether they knew they were close or not. That's when people are like when they see idols of groups whose fandoms are known for being against their necks with each other and say "this should end all fighting between the groups, they're all friends here.", I sadly laugh ;(

Like when Rose and Jihyo had a special stage together, people were comparing their performances/voices/talent all around. The one stage where female girl group 4th gen MCs for each of the most popular music shows had a special stage, some were even going as far as calling some members' performances horrible while saying some of the others did amazing. This is why these are pretty rare or whoever's in charge of these sort of things does these very carefully.

:pepe-comfy:

(it's this one, I saw a Twitter post sharing this one and people were trashing their least faves and praising their faves all throughout the thread comment section. Even the OP!)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• Yea, some comments on that video performance is just mean. Which is kinda sad because we don't get a collaboration performance often right?
    So when there are a chance like that, there are still people that bashing the other performers :(
    It's sad because they can't enjoy the show, but only the people they care about

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!