Things You Got Wrong About A Group?

• Hello! What are things you used to believe about groups you now stan, that you thought were true at the time, only to find out you couldn't have been more wrong? You can even include things that you thought were true, but now know are false, from a group you don't stan. I'll give a few of mine as examples in case you're confused.

1) For literal years, I thought Feel Special came out before Fancy. No idea why, I just did. Now I see it was the other way around. I refuse to be corrected though, Feel Special paved the way for Fancy. (Fun fact: I only discovered this one maybe two or three days ago at the most and I'm still adjusting to it). Release dates for those curious:

Fancy - April 22nd, 2019

Feel Special - September 23rd, 2019

2) Lisa is the best dancer in the world and has probably never made a single dancing mistake in her life. I blame this on some YouTube Blinks only praising her, not criticizing her. The ones that did were labeled as antis, and me being gullible, believed them and thought they were antis too. She's an incredible dancer, don't get me wrong, but there's always room for improvement, no matter how good you are.

3) Soyeon is a third gen idol. People relentlessly compared her to Jennie so much on YouTube back when I used it a lot to learn about K-Pop. I knew Jennie was a third gen idol, so I assumed that if people were comparing her, she was one too. Also, I got into K-Pop in 2019, after 4th gen just started, but I didn't know much, if anything, about the whole generation thing, so I just assumed pretty much every active group, with only a few exceptions, was a third gen group.

4) On a very similar note, I used to think G-Idle debuted in the late third gen, for similar reasons as listed above. Also, I used to think that LaTaTa was a comeback, not their debut song. No idea why.

5) This one is a bit more embarrassing than the others (at least to me), but I used to think that "Spring Day" was about missing a close friend. I was not watching the music video, only a lyric one, and was focused more on the lyrics. I had also never heard of the Sewol Ferry Incident when I first found it. I went to check out the comments and saw a bunch of people talking about it and the meaning the song held. Intrigued, I looked it up and learned about it. Needless to say, I was horrified that such a thing ever happened and was grateful that BTS made a song addressing it.

So, there are five of mine I can think of right away. It can be for any group, whether you stan them or not. We all weren't born perfect, all-knowing experts at K-Pop, so I'm sure you have at least one. What is it? Have a great day/night!

• NCT's concept was too difficult to get into. It's actually quite simple and easy to pick up.

• 2) Lisa is the best dancer in the world and has probably never made a single dancing mistake in her life. I blame this on some YouTube Blinks only praising her, not criticizing her. The ones that did were labeled as antis, and me being gullible, believed them and thought they were antis too. She's an incredible dancer, don't get me wrong, but there's always room for improvement, no matter how good you are.

Up to this very day, I'm still waiting for her to mess up a dance move to prove that she's human :cursing: :cursing:

:cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
    ✴✴✴✴✴ KIM JISOO'S HUSBANDO ✴✴✴✴✴
    b7de288879b59732b5115a93d7f259edd464dd39.jpg2320df8ccb8a4af42b9e108fb34e3d8109964aae.jpg2a8fc619d348ef8f6380880604eb8bb8e97b8105.jpg

• every top group sais their main dancer is the best in the world

or that their main vocalist is the best.....you get it

welcome to kpop

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• RV had a rotational concept with Red Velvet, Green Velvet, Blue Velvet but they scrapped it after Yeri. I know now they didn't have any amount of trainees for that.

Onew was the maknae of Shinee along with Taemin, and Key was the oldest.

F(x) would have a comeback after 4 Walls.

• RV had a rotational concept with Red Velvet, Green Velvet, Blue Velvet but they scrapped it after Yeri. I know now they didn't have any amount of trainees for that.

Onew was the maknae of Shinee along with Taemin, and Key was the oldest.

F(x) would have a comeback after 4 Walls.

you and me both

:pepe-puddle::pepe-puddle::pepe-puddle::pepe-puddle::pepe-puddle::pepe-puddle::pepe-puddle::pepe-puddle::pepe-puddle::pepe-puddle::pepe-puddle:

~ ω

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!