The Twitter stans should stopped the narrative about a minor with no problematic past

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

She is only 17 years old and was always overanalysed since age of her 14 yo ...wonyoung need break vacations (im wonyoung Stan, i never heard the word vacations in her mouth ...)

-Lucky there re many Twitter users write than they trying make wonyoung as mean girl ...defend wonyoung (they re more mature smart than tiktok users..

she have not resting bitc. face no just tired person in her thoughts and being around many men ...cause base-ball thing...

wonyoung is only success in 4gen ..thing there is all the world care for ruined her carrer but she isn't persimist person also she will always trying stay composed calm even with weirdo kpoppies..

*if the People ask she have problematic past ,well debunked video is irrevelant...no proofs..

Popular idol in korea

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• she could be pissed but so what

I was pissed 9 out of 10 days when I was 17

External Content www.youtube.com

• Twitter stans do what twitter stans do.

WY is one of the most popular idols, so she has many antis. Nothing much one can do other than call it out when you see it or block the antis.

No one is going to be able to stop twitter stans. unfortunately

• That's not my point. You assume he doesn't work hard and doesn't like his job but don't like it when others assume something about Wonyoung.

Many people said mc job didnt fit him ..stop being blind...this is not hate, he isn't best mc in music bank but improved...

wonyoung's hate is more noise than him ...i dont get your point..if your boy get daily hate also i should get your things...

• Many people said about him...stop being blind...this is not hate, he isn't best mc in music bank but improved...

wonyoung's hate is more noise than him ...i dont get your point..if your boy get daily hate also i should get your things...

Huh? You never get what people are telling you. It's like talking to a wall. I didn't say anything about hate.

Tell me if my voice isn’t real
    If I shouldn’t have thrown myself away

sFWYLKc.gif

• When we say Wonyoung is the 4th Gen it girl, certain people think we are talking just to talk. IVE promotional period was over before they could really do in person concerts and appearances, but now that IVE and Wonyoung is out and about, more and more they are finally witnessing Wonyoung's popularity for themselves and it has them seething. First Germany, then Dream Concert, and now that baseball game. Seeing how everyone reaction toward her is crazy all their bloods are boiling.

Wonyoung has been enduring this type of horrible behavior from jealous antis since she was 13 and I can only give thanks that she's a person of great fortitude and has loving people in her life. As her fans we can only do our best to look out for her and send her as muc love as possible.

As for Twitter and tiktok, they will always be poison but while they are out there hating on her, she is only getting more rich and famous. Wonkarma is real and I can already sense she got something big coming up in the near future.

• I suppose you could use something along the lines of: the brighter the light, the darker my shadow, which would be more consistent with what we encounter in the real world.

I will make sure to mention that to Teddy the next time I see him lol

longer vs darker...I'll try darker and see how it goes

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!