opinion about abortion ????

• i think this is how i look at it:

Atleast it can reduce the amount kids that have to go through heart break, pain, abusive foster care homes, drugs, etc.

Even if im a Muslim (and abortion is a big sin in my religion) i will still choose to be neutral.Im totally not supporting it but im not judging the person who choose that way. Maybe they have their own reason idk ??

• if baby is developing with hole in head or without two arms etc. well... in this case in my opinion why bring this child and parents a lifelong pain?

same if woman was raped and she got pregnant because of it, she really deserves to be able to make this decision on her own, and she should be granted it!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• it will reduce the amount of kids who have to go through trauma, as others already said, also depends on the person giving birth, as there are circumstances which can lead to it, like rape (and I mean any non-consensual sex) and poor financial/mental condition of the parent

Even on sleepless nights

tumblr_p29pdkWiWY1wldi5ho1_500.gifv

Look each other in the eyes

• Here are some short answers:

- a child from rape

- no finances to raise the child

- incapable women of raising a child (a drug addict for example)

- overpopulation on earth is a major problem so if someone doesn't want to have the child it should be allowed

Drop some moneY

erosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif896e43bc70930fa93538987bcf98568f828dbdc4.gifv 4ed3672a47d5a1db609af94f6965ecb4df788778.gifv 1569dce42941a2054232901ca03faba39b1d1fb5.gifverosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

• It's the individual woman's business, no-one else's concern. I don't care if she has no reason at all except for "don't really fancy being a mum..."

For babies too. Why would anyone want a reluctant or resentful woman to bring up a child? They're probably not going to have the childhood and opportunities they deserve. I remember some stat in a book about violent crime in a city dropping dramatically 16 years after some abortion law was introduced to make it easier to have. Those angry people just never existed.

I'm more judgey about someone having a baby because they didn't bother with birth control and they're too passive and fatalistic to consider whether it's the right thing to do, over someone who is realistic enough to say that it wouldn't be the right decision now.

Adoption is another factor, but it should be a personal choice, not being pressured or informed that they will carry a baby and give birth. Both things can be dangerous, even cause death. It should be wholly voluntary. Poor women shouldn't be a free baby factory.

• I remember some stat in a book about violent crime in a city dropping dramatically 16 years after some abortion law was introduced to make it easier to have. Those angry people just never existed.

wow i didn't know this but that's amazing, an actual proof of why a woman should have that right

Drop some moneY

erosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif896e43bc70930fa93538987bcf98568f828dbdc4.gifv 4ed3672a47d5a1db609af94f6965ecb4df788778.gifv 1569dce42941a2054232901ca03faba39b1d1fb5.gifverosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

• Up to the person tbh so it should be legal, you can't force a woman to bear a child they don't want for whatever reason (lack of money, rape or just simply not feeling like having a kid). Without mentioning we already have too many people, let's fight overpopulation :|

• Official Post

i think if you're going to block a woman from controlling her own life (when in danger from pregnancy or childbirth), then the person who blocks it must raise, support and parent the child themselves. i doubt there will be many who can do this or want to do this, like realllly want to.

even when a baby is wanted, parents don't always raise them well. then there are those miracle babies who grow up to be fabulous even though they were born under horrific circumstances.

there are other reasons too but it's not up to me to judge anyone on their life, i'm not the one responsible for their life or future. i've seen way too many orphans and single parent families to be harsh towards someone else's decisions.

• if men could get pregnant too, there would be free abortion pills with every happy meal purchase.

the restriction of abortions is about controlling women and forcing them into giving birth is either about shaming them, maiming them or coerce them to stay into abusive lifestyles.

i honestly don't see it as a pro life movement, i see it as a anti-women one. just look at all the old men endorsing the curtailment of birth control/abortion ressources.

• I don’t think i would be able to do it but i am nobody to tell others what to do.

All kids should be born with parents that love them and will do everything to give that little person the best life possible.

If you can’t do that, then don’t have it or give it to someone else.

• If someone wants one it is totally their decision. When I was sexually assaulted at 16 part of me looks back and wishes I had found out in time about being pregnant to get one, after being recovered. However, I do not regret the time I spent with my son while he was alive. I do not feel anyone should be able to force a woman to have a child she does not want and/or has no means to care for.

I see people argue that foster care and adoption are a great option and I just want to say as a former foster child. NO it is not an fantastic option, only about 2 of every 20 foster parents are good parents to their fosters and do not use them for a paycheck, followed by in many cases abusing/mistreating them as well.

Honestly, If a woman wants to just have a doctor remove her reproductive parts that make children as she does not want them, there should not be an mandated minimum children and husband (yes must be married, cannot get the surgery while single in many states) signature requirement as there is in many places in the US. It is atrocious how we still cannot have any bodily autonomy because gosh forbid we do not want kids and some person wants to force us to do so. These laws are also harmful toward those who like me have PCOS and have to have access to these services as pregnancies could cause literal life risking issues. I have not experienced that myself yet but I do understand why it is a needed thing.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• i think this is how i look at it:

Atleast it can reduce the amount kids that have to go through heart break, pain, abusive foster care homes, drugs, etc.

Even if im a Muslim (and abortion is a big sin in my religion) i will still choose to be neutral.Im totally not supporting it but im not judging the person who choose that way. Maybe they have their own reason idk ??

I appreciate that you and many others acknowledge how abusive the foster care system is, instead of just using the argument of foster care/putting up for adoption immediately. It truly warms my heart

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• im pretty torn about this. im sure early term should be legal, but not so sure about late term.

the way at least 4-5 month old fetuses are aborted terrifies me, and it sounds extremely painful.

but then again, the child shouldnt be born just to feel pain for the majority of their life because they were born into a family that couldnt afford to raise them properly. but again, abortion should not be a replacement for contraceptives. i know people who thought that way, and thats disgusting.

r o s e s   a n d   p e a c h e s

• this is one of the main reasons

Here are some short answers:

- a child from rape

- no finances to raise the child

- incapable women of raising a child (a drug addict for example)

- overpopulation on earth is a major problem so if someone doesn't want to have the child it should be allowed

As someone who has been through assault and having a child from it at one point, as well as growing up in foster care. I appreciate you both

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• But it's a forming human. You're taking away the chance of living to that embryo or whatever it's called :cursing:

taking away the chance of living the good life in an abusive household, in extreme poverty, with resentful parents, with physical/mental disabilities, in the incredibly broken foster care system... it's not so black and white

• for it. But only for heavy reasons like rape, young age, health of the mother... reasons like i just dont want is not a god reason

I feel the latter is a good enough reason because then you are subjecting whatever child may come out of the pregnancy to abusive and resentful parents which is much worse than someone getting an abortion.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• there could be multiple reasons to abort in emergency situations for instance the baby could be unhealthy and causing the mother health issues.. and other situations in which abortion can be a key option. and also, its the woman's choice whether she wants to bear the child or not. because she is the one carrying it. so just a reminder- if your male partner tries to influence your decision in ways you don't want to be influenced: just walk away. its not his choice to decide whether you're going to keep the child or not especially if he's not willing to take responsibility and you're scared.

idk this is just my opinion..

• taking away the chance of living the good life in an abusive household, in extreme poverty, with resentful parents, with physical/mental disabilities, in the incredibly broken foster care system... it's not so black and white

That still not a valid reason to take away their chance to live. They can be successful when they grow up. Who are we to decide if they should live or not :cursing:

:cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
    ✴✴✴✴✴ KIM JISOO'S HUSBANDO ✴✴✴✴✴
    b7de288879b59732b5115a93d7f259edd464dd39.jpg2320df8ccb8a4af42b9e108fb34e3d8109964aae.jpg2a8fc619d348ef8f6380880604eb8bb8e97b8105.jpg

• I think it should be illegal forever. If you didn’t want a child use protection for fcks sake it’s not that hard or get a iud, implant, take pills, or something like what is so hard about being prepared, but if it was the dudes fault and he didn’t want to put the plastic on, then sis you need to leave that mtherfcker. Children deserve better than crackhead, dumbazz parents, if you didn’t want the child the least you could do is give birth and give them up for adoption, send them to a orphanage, etc, stop wasting their time and lives because that ain’t fair, what if your mother aborted you or what if she said straight to your face that she wanted to abort you but she couldn’t for some reason, beitch how would you feel. Stop being some weird seggs addicts and use some protection, tf is so hard about that? Anyways if the women was assaulted then that is a whole different story chile

“Welcome to good burger, home of the good burger, can I take your order?”

• This thread contains 6 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!