What do u guys think about abortion

• Go to Best Answer
    • Best Answer

Abortion should be allowed. The only time I disagree with abortion is if you can take care of your child and don't have a reason to abort it, why not just give your baby up for adoption? but I can see why having a child is stressful and some people aren't cut out to be parents. Also I hate when people force their beliefs on others, personally I would never get an abortion, but it is not my place to tell all females that getting an abortion is wrong. Also, I hate when men chime in on abortion rights, y'all don't even have to push no baby out yourselves take a seat and stop getting up in our business.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• I'm of two minds. Having seen an aborted baby dumped in a garbage bin stayed with me. I can still see it in my head. I worked for the local social welfare office for a bit a long time ago and that was a bad day tagging along in the field. On the other hand, I understand that it's their body like if the pregnancy is from rape or the mother's life is in danger. I'm sure there are other factors I'm not taking into account but that's where I stand right now.

• yes - there's no need to give birth to children that parents can't or don't want to take responsibility for - only people that are ready and fully committed to parenting should have kids.

• it is very risky. The person can't have child anymore because of abortion. And it is homicide.

I'm sure humankind will survive even without their genetic contribution - there are too many unwanted kids already - why not adopt if they truly want to raise another person (7.8 billion people in the world - 1.8 billion of them live in extreme poverty - when people talk about morality and god - then why not serve god by adopting the already unwanted kids instead of forcing other people to produce more unwanted kids).

• Neh, bcuz I don’t think it’s right to end someone’s life when it was YOUR fault for bringing them into this world the least you could do is at least give birth and give them up for adoption or something if you don’t want them, don’t just end their life bcuz you were dumb and chose to not use protection. If you’re not ready for a child then just don’t do the nasty, it’s that simple. You should let your child experience life and how great it can be, and if you choose to give them up for adoption make sure they fall into the right hands of caring people. Every child deserves a parents but not every parent deserves a child. You don’t have to take this advice from me bcuz I’m only 16 and I still have much to learn, I do not by any means, mean to offend anyone with this paragraph I’m just saying that babies deserve loving and caring households that’s all. Bye have a nice day or night.

“Welcome to good burger, home of the good burger, can I take your order?”

• Abortion should be allowed. The only time I disagree with abortion is if you can take care of your child and don't have a reason to abort it, why not just give your baby up for adoption? but I can see why having a child is stressful and some people aren't cut out to be parents. Also I hate when people force their beliefs on others, personally I would never get an abortion, but it is not my place to tell all females that getting an abortion is wrong. Also, I hate when men chime in on abortion rights, y'all don't even have to push no baby out yourselves take a seat and stop getting up in our business.

Exactly. It's someone's choice but I just wish that they would put them up for adoption because the baby has so much life ahead of them. I disagree when people abort babies because they don't come out they wanted (i.e. birth defects). That just makes me incredibly sad because that is a thing ;(

But I mean, if it's like a teenage pregnancy, financial situation, or something else major, then that would be a reasonable explanation. But it's their choice, whatever they decide to do.

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• I'm sure humankind will survive even without their genetic contribution - there are too many unwanted kids already - why not adopt if they truly want to raise another person (7.8 billion people in the world - 1.8 billion of them live in extreme poverty - when people talk about morality and god - then why not serve god by adopting the already unwanted kids instead of forcing other people to produce more unwanted kids).

the thing is abortion is very risky. You can't have kids, it's okay you can adopt kids. But you have high risk to get disease because of abortion when u become middle aged women. The side effects are dangerous.

• I just want people to remember to take into account the emotions of the mother when thinking about abortion. Pregnancy can put an emotional and mental strain on any mother and even worse when they don't want to be pregnant in the first place. Yes you could carry the baby to term and give it up for adoption, but that doesn't guarantee that they'll get adopted as a baby. But all I can say is that it is the pregnant person's choice, not anyone elses, cuz last I checked the only one who has to deal with the pregnancy itself is the pregnant person.

(pls remember this is my opinion, and based off seeing both sides of the pregnancy spectrum :-) )

Thank you for coming to my TedTalk

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!