RE : aespa stans need to chill...

• 3rd gen stans outside of army and blinks need to realize their faves are over and irrelevant these days lol. That's why now the legacy argument lol.

4th gen be it mys or other fandoms are obviously now loud and it'll remain that way for some years.

OP

°⨳°·..·°⨳°⊹٭ 𝓙𝓞𝓨 ٭⊹°⨳°·..·°⨳°

e59e7135c19a6341cc1e93725017b2ba7130662a.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv 87421ed4a49499627715cb8666cc133529df9593.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv b2fee2c558a21bd6472498e040b6dad3a40db33e.gifv

• Then anon can write this post on Twitter, ranting here and discussing about twitter MYs where we already know 99% toxic stans lies.

As if other 4th gen twt stans are clean on twt stan lol.

akp forums are not restricted to commenting on things happening specifically on the site. everyone can post anything that bothers them regardless of the subject, that's the whole idea. plus, ranting about a certain fandom doesn't excuse the things other 4th gen stans are doing, op is just ranting about what annoys them specifically in mys. some of you need to stop pulling the victim card every time someone says something about the fandom and look in the mirror for once. self-reflection ain't a bad thing i promise

• akp forums are not restricted to commenting on things happening specifically on the site. everyone can post anything that bothers them regardless of the subject, that's the whole idea. plus, ranting about a certain fandom doesn't excuse the things other 4th gen stans are doing, op is just ranting about what annoys them specifically in mys. some of you need to stop pulling the victim card every time someone says something about the fandom and look in the mirror for once. self-reflection ain't a bad thing i promise

Wait. Sit down. Take a deep breath.

Now, didn't knew you took the forum this serious. Freedom of speech is important.

My bad, your sentiments are attached.

• Wait. Sit down. Take a deep breath.

Now, didn't knew you took the forum this serious. Freedom of speech is important.

My bad, your sentiments are attached.

i'm not. i'm just explaining to you how this forum works and why being angry with a certain fandom has nothing to do with what the rest of the industry is doing... idk why you decided i'm in any way angry or overexcited but ig reading comprehension isn't your strongest side

• Lmaooo where are these mys ?

Because i never saw any MY claim that aespa is at rv, bp or snsd level yet

I swear people are ready make the biggest lies to try to shade MY and aespa

as a MY i think theyve basically overtaken RV in popularity at the moment and will have a bigger impact then RV ever had. :pepe-tea:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!