SM really need to give more freedom to aespa

• Giselle keep saying that she want to communicate with fans through video , like lives on ig but she can't do it

look how cute she is when she said that usualy people do lives with their fans to communicate but she can't do it

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Since SM doesn't allow her to do lives she have to upload tons of video on Bubble to try to communicate with her fans

but it's so annoying especially considering how many times the girls said that they want to do lives with their fans

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• I've also seen Winter complaining before.

This situation makes me reflect how some K-pop stans are so extreme and think that when idols are active, make vlives and many other types of fan contents they are always being forced to do fanservice or It's not authentic. Is It hard to believe that many of them actually like their fans, feel comfortable to communicate with them and genuinely be happy to repay the amount of support they receive just because some apparently don't care? I mean, people are different.

I hope Giselle is able to communicate with her fans apart from Bubble like she wants.

Bankai: Minazuki

85e1d14897360f5af5426181e6b1e605126ab548.gifv

• Man korean companies need to give idols more freedom in general. The hallyu wave has been going for two decades now and we don’t even know the true personalities, good or bad, of most idols. We need raw unedited content!

Vachirawit “Bright” Chivaaree can get it every day all day all week every month all year for a lifetime.

4ca3c94a140c38326868f624c2d5d1b062af8138.gifv

• Not sme pulling an YGE/BP situation with Aespa ;(

Tbh i hate how companies take fans for guarantee and give us nothing, just the "basic"... And i hope the girls have more freedom bc they obviously want to talk/interact with their fans.

well it's just SM being SM

Red velvet did just 5 vlive i think since their debut and it's been years since their last ones

• I've also seen Winter complaining before.

This situation makes me reflect how some K-pop stans are so extreme and think that when idols are active, make vlives and many other types of fan contents they are always being forced to do fanservice or It's not authentic. Is It hard to believe that many of them actually like their fans, feel comfortable to communicate with them and genuinely be happy to repay the amount of support they receive just because some apparently don't care? I mean, people are different.

I hope Giselle is able to communicate with her fans apart from Bubble like she wants.

just because there are idols that are not allowed to communicate with fans through lives, it doesn't mean that there aren't any idols that are forced to do exactly that. it goes both ways.

• just because there are idols that are not allowed to communicate with fans through lives, it doesn't mean that there aren't any idols that are forced to do exactly that. it goes both ways.

I don't understand why you are quoting me as If I did some kind of generalization. I was carefully enough to say "many" and not all of them. They are many might who not be and many who might be. I was exactly criticizing generalization and extremism, saying people are different.

Tbh i hate how companies take fans for guarantee and give us nothing, just the "basic"... And i hope the girls have more freedom bc they obviously want to talk/interact with their fans.

Wholeheartedly agree with all of this. SME is basically letting them release music from the basement at this point. The girls want to interact with MYs (side from Bubble), so let them! They are way too worried about them messing up or saying the wrong thing. Well of course they will if you don't let them practice by actually doing it. Even I have enough common sense to know this. Whenever I hear about groups getting limited or very little freedom in any area, it boils my blood. That just shouldn't happen. Have a great day/night!

• just because there are idols that are not allowed to communicate with fans through lives, it doesn't mean that there aren't any idols that are forced to do exactly that. it goes both ways.

yeah it can both ways like the user you quoted said

but what the users was meaning i guess is that Kpop fans have usually more the tendency to see the bad side of things first and consider that every kpop idols are forced to do things

than thinking that maybe sometimes kpop idols are really enjoying their jobs and fans and truly wants to communicate with them

• yeah it can both ways like the user you quoted said

but what the users was meaning i guess is that Kpop fans have usually more the tendency to see the bad side of things first and consider that every kpop idols are forced to do things

than thinking that maybe sometimes kpop idols are really enjoying their jobs and fans and truly wants to communicate with them

This is what I meant. Thank You

• Wholeheartedly agree with all of this. SME is basically letting them release music from the basement at this point. The girls want to interact with MYs (side from Bubble), so let them! They are way too worried about them messing up or saying the wrong thing. Well of course they will if you don't let them practice by actually doing it. Even I have enough common sense to know this. Whenever I hear about groups getting limited or very little freedom in any area, it boils my blood. That just shouldn't happen. Have a great day/night!

agree

you can't build a strong fanbase if you can't let your artist interact with their fans

and in the other sides i do understand the point of view of SM because usually lives and Vlives make of idols easy target to hate because people can come on these lives and leave bad comments, it happened to tons of idols already

so honestly i don't know if it's SM just trying to do something good by not exposing them to direct hate or just SM who doesn't know how to manage their own group

• Personally, I have low expectations for SM, but I recommend keeping your expectations low. Boy groups are a little luckier, but even then it's inconsistent. SM promotes their idols well but is too controlling sometimes. I mean tries to make their image look extremely clean and flawless. I blame netizens for this a little bit. :thumbup: I don't think this would happen if their societies weren't so oppressive and overly disciplined. After all We're all human. No one is perfect.

For aespa atleast they release music, attend music awards and interact with Fans through bbl... For us literally nothing and even on weverse only jisoo interact with fans even then only 3 times in a month.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!