SM better give aespa a more powerful song than next level as soon as possible

• maybe within 1 or 2 years. the main reason is to give aespa a definite route for them, their original sound.

i just found out next level are a bought song from fast and furious

i mean this is different from leaked demo or something similiar right? imagine their most succesful song in their career is next level

(i mean more powerful in chart wise)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It will happen when it happens, but I agree that their biggest song should not be a soundtrack cover that nobody really sung in US in the first place.

• Is it counted as a cover? SM buy in most/all of their songs from American writers. Theoretically Boss or Psycho could have wound up on a soundtrack first. They must have seen a lot of potential in the song to buy it even with it existing elsewhere.

My only issue is that I really prefer the original arrangement, and I don't think I'd have been as hung up on a demo. I think some stans might be kidding themselves that SM improved the song and made it so successful, but really I think it's just that most of us like to do the chorus choreo. The original arrangement would have been equally popular. I watch this IG clip all the time. Best bit.

External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Is it counted as a cover? SM buy in most/all of their songs from American writers. Theoretically Boss or Psycho could have wound up on a soundtrack first. They must have seen a lot of potential in the song to buy it even with it existing elsewhere.

My only issue is that I really prefer the original arrangement, and I don't think I'd have been as hung up on a demo. I think some stans might be kidding themselves that SM improved the song and made it so successful, but really I think it's just that most of us like to do the chorus choreo. The original arrangement would have been equally popular. I watch this IG clip all the time. Best bit.

External Content www.instagram.com

Their choreo is horrible :oops: the pace is to fast for the song it looks like they’re over dancing :oops:

• I understand but what’s the rush :rolleyes1: they’re not even a year yet I don’t think SM is in a hurry to show Aespa off yet especially with all the new gg soon to debut :oops:

whats the rush? maybe clc, and twice are good example

clc changed their concept and you can look what happen

after cheer up, twice didnt release song that similar to ooh ahh

• idk but nct doesnt have national hit yet.

A girlgroup can't be compared to a boygroup. companies, especially big ones like SM, know how to promote them to target their different markets: general public in case of aespa and fandom in case of nct.

Pretty sure SM already has possible hit songs ready for aespa debut album. It's their job.

People had the same arguments when black mamba was released. How can SM save them, they lost their touch, they will never get a hit, nobody will like their concept etc but the company gave them next level and proved everybody wrong.

• I understand but what’s the rush :rolleyes1: they’re not even a year yet I don’t think SM is in a hurry to show Aespa off yet especially with all the new gg soon to debut :oops:

In a previous post I wrote, it will "happen when it happens". So that comment must be for, Theo35.

Their album will be whatever it's going to be too. My viewpoint is this, the performance of a remake track is building up an expectation for their next "original" title track to perform as well as or better.

I know company/group stans are going to hype anything especially if it charts. If the next song doesn't measure up, that's going to place Aespa in an awkward position when people actually try to reconcile the hype over the next 6 months to a year.

• A girlgroup can't be compared to a boygroup. companies, especially big ones like SM, know how to promote them to target their different markets: general public in case of aespa and fandom in case of nct.

Pretty sure SM already has possible hit songs ready for aespa debut album. It's their job.

People had the same arguments when black mamba was released. How can SM save them, they lost their touch, they will never get a hit, nobody will like their concept etc but the company gave them next level and proved everybody wrong.

believe me, SM probably invest more on nct than aespa in every aspect, from promotion to song

all SM boy group has national hit. maybe shinee doesnt but at least huge hit/near national hit like ring ding dong and lucifer.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!