aespa stans need to chill...

• before anyone comes for me - i love the girls and their music and i'm happy about their success

BUT mys seriously need to chill with that superiority complex, especially when talking about 2nd and 3rd gen groups. one hit song in Korea and album sales aren't enough to put you on the same level as groups like snsd, twice and red velvet, let alone competing with blackpink.

it's nice that you have confidence and there's nothing wrong with being proud of your group but don't confuse pride with arrogance. aespa has a LONG way to go until they reach the above-mentioned groups in terms of success, popularity and relevance. and that's also valid for all other 4th gen ggs - from itzy and gidle to ive and lesserafim. none of them is currently a real competition to the older ggs.

Approved the thread.
  • Aespa alr had better album sales and charting than rv tho.

it's not just about sales and charting, it's about relevance and impact - both as a group and as individuals, not only among the kpop fans but the gp too, and RV is definitely winning in that department. (also let's not start with album sales because every single album rv has released has been massively understocked by sm with months between restocks. it's a struggle for the fans)

• Whatever I’m a blink and don’t really care just let them have their fun

All big group fandoms acted like that when they first blow up, army,exo, twice, blink…

• Imo I do think 4th gen ggs are on the same level as red velvet popularity wise, not really legacy cause rv is 8yrs and these groups just barley debut

• it's cute the way they think aes are coming for bp 😂

• I don't see much difference between the arrogance/pride shown by MYs and the arrogance and pride shown by other fandoms, so there's no need to single out MYs.

Check up on the threads in the main section, and you'll find enough examples of arrogance/pride shown by other fandoms.

Aespa are also having better album sales (1M+ preorders) and charting than TWICE right now - this isn't even arrogance or pride, just facts - but that doesn't take away from the things TWICE achieved in the past or the things they're still strong at today.

OP's basically saying that while the top 4th gen groups like Aespa are rising and doing well for themselves, even surpassing top 3rd gen groups in some fields like charting or popularity in SK, that doesn't mean they're surpassing the older groups in all relevant areas yet.

They're slowly getting there, the 4th gen groups. But they aren't fully there yet, to say that 4th gen has fully surpassed 3rd gen in everything.

• maybe other fandoms should stop attacking aespa and then playing victim

• All I see is other fandoms (mostly blinks) ganging up on Aespa. Just came from a thread on here that said Aespa deserves all the hate they're getting because sm mediaplayed. Nothing but bitchy ass blinks hating on them in that thread for something the girls themselves didn't even do. You would think blinks would be more supportive and understanding since they went through something similar in 2018, but nope the choose to be spiteful towards group who did nothing to BP.

• aespa antis working hard again , mys busy getting mad at SM because no teaser until now

• Looking at the number of attack threads made specifically to shade them or aespa. I don't blame them for reacting that way lol.

• All I see is other fandoms (mostly blinks) ganging up on Aespa. Just came from a thread on here that said Aespa deserves all the hate they're getting because sm mediaplayed. Nothing but bitchy ass blinks hating on them in that thread for something the girls themselves didn't even do. You would think blinks would be more supportive and understanding since they went through something similar in 2018, but nope the choose to be spiteful towards group who did nothing to BP.

No wonder mys are in the firing line of other fandoms after what you guys have been spewing for the last couple of months. How many times I've seen aespa ended such and such, aespa the first to do this, aespa done that. Now you're crying about other fandoms ganging up on you lol.

I think you guys should take a good look in the mirror and maybe think before you make some of these ridiculous claims because as of now aespa hasn't ended anyone in 4th gen, let alone 3rd gen like some of you claim.

It's delusion at its finest. Quite funny to watch thou :pepe-toast:

• It's fun to see who are users that keep liking anons shading aespa ¬‿¬

• No wonder mys are in the firing line of other fandoms after what you guys have been spewing for the last couple of months. How many times I've seen aespa ended such and such, aespa the first to do this, aespa done that. Now you're crying about other fandoms ganging up on you lol.

I think you guys should take a good look in the mirror and maybe think before you make some of these ridiculous claims because as of now aespa hasn't ended anyone in 4th gen, let alone 3rd gen like some of you claim.

:suure: You DO know that half and more of these 'Aespa ended such and such etc' threads aren't created by MY at all, but by trolls and antis of Aespa and other girl groups that they want to bash? Right?

And you do know that in anon people can fake whoever they wanna be, so haters can fake being a fan and create set up threads. Right? Which is what you see happen all the time. Those setup threads aren't even that hard to spot.

• lmao it's fun to see users who keep liking anons shading aespa ¬‿¬

Mud always blaming blinks here, like wtf we was not hating on aespa here why y’all lying like that?

• *mys

But seriously y’all need to stop blaming us.

• If you can't figure out that it's antis setting up these bait threads, then you need to get your IQ tested. If it's below 50, just delete your account.

• Mud always blaming blinks here, like wtf we was not hating on aespa here why y’all lying like that?

They are always obsessed with blaming everything on blinks when they have been terrorising every 4th gen gg fandom and those fandoms then fight with them but sure let them pretend they are so innocent and don't get why so many fandoms fight them.

• mys made their bed and now dont want to lie in it

• No wonder mys are in the firing line of other fandoms after what you guys have been spewing for the last couple of months. How many times I've seen aespa ended such and such, aespa the first to do this, aespa done that. Now you're crying about other fandoms ganging up on you lol.

Why the hell you blinks are acting like you guys haven't been hating on Aespa since they debuted? Calling them BP copycats and shit. I didn't forget the nasty shit y'all said about them on the old forums when they debuted. You blinks always start shit with other fandoms and when they call y'all out y'all wanna play victim and call those fandoms toxic.

• Why the hell you blinks are acting like you guys haven't been hating on Aespa since they debuted? Calling them BP copycats and shit. I didn't forget the nasty shit y'all said about them on the old forums when they debuted. You blinks always start shit with other fandoms and when they call y'all out y'all wanna play victim and call those fandoms toxic.

What? I know nothing about what went on in them old forums but akp blinks are not the ones witching mys here.

It’s really annoying how mys keep on seeing the hate that the Twitter blinks be giving aespa then come here and complain about it like we blinks on akp are guilty

• What? I know nothing about what went on in them old forums but akp blinks are not the ones witching mys here.

It’s really annoying how mys keep on seeing the hate that the Twitter blinks be giving aespa then come here and complain about it like we blinks on akp are guilty

I didn't say a damn thing about Twitter. All of this happened here on allkpop sweetie

• Why the hell you blinks are acting like you guys haven't been hating on Aespa since they debuted? Calling them BP copycats and shit. I didn't forget the nasty shit y'all said about them on the old forums when they debuted. You blinks always start shit with other fandoms and when they call y'all out y'all wanna play victim and call those fandoms toxic.

:?:  :huuh:

Why would you think a Blink posted that post you replied on? I read it twice just to be sure, I didn't draw that conclusion.

First, it could've been posted by 1 of the many other antis from other fandoms (Midzy, Once, Dive, JYP stan trolls - we know the ones - Le Sserafim stans etc etc)

Second, every can fake being a fan of any fandom in anon for set ups

Sure, some Blinks in main have been heavily anti Aespa. But you singling them out here to drag em, thats just sus :pepe-cop: :pepe-magnify:

• They are always obsessed with blaming everything on blinks when they have been terrorising every 4th gen gg fandom and those fandoms then fight with them but sure let them pretend they are so innocent and don't get why so many fandoms fight them.

:rolleyes: as if mys were not always dragging other 4th gen gg's especially midzys here there is a reason why so many fandoms have an issue with them.

• there is a reason why mys keep saying aespa was already hated since predebut. Do you think it only happened recently? Let's not even just talk about twitter, the predebut-debut hate was massively going on at akp. What was the reason back then huh? Even a simple post saying that aespa didn't deserve to get blamed for what sm had done still got attacked.

Midzys dragging them for how Black Mamba was charting and mocking their dance, blinks there saying aespa is copycat, neverlands saying that one of aespa teaser was copying g-idle because the royal outfit and the black hand. Don't get me started on how there were pages and pages of people there believing and spreading rumors that a chinese company that exploit uyghur was working with sm to create aespa. If only the website is still up so yall can't erase what happened.

• there is a reason why mys keep saying aespa was already hated since predebut. Do you think it only happened recently? Let's not even just talk about twitter, the predebut-debut hate was massively going on at akp. What was the reason back then huh? Even a simple post saying that aespa didn't deserve to get blamed for what sm had done still got attacked.

Midzys dragging them for how Black Mamba was charting and mocking their dance, blinks there saying aespa is copycat, neverlands saying that one of aespa teaser was copying g-idle because the royal outfit and the black hand. Don't get me started on how there were pages and pages of people there believing and spreading rumors that a chinese company that exploit uyghur was working with sm to create aespa. If only the website is still up so yall can't erase what happened.

Blame sme for the lack of creativity. Blame sme for the lack of doing their work hard. Didn't they copy an artist work and got called out? Blame sme unprofessionalism.

• It's hard to chill when you reside in a hot and humid place known as Kwanga.

• Blame sme for the lack of creativity. Blame sme for the lack of doing their work hard. Didn't they copy an artist work and got called out? Blame sme unprofessionalism.

And they deservedly got called out for that plagiarism, but to say that aespa is copying g-idle because some snake-painted hand that is just like any other tumblr post and some royal looking outfits was maybe one of the stupidiest thing. And what about people there believing and spreading misinformation about the uyghur exploitation? Is that aespa or sm fault? What about the dancing mocking? What about the mocking about their charting or lowest rated song? What about people saying that sm is selling sex with the whole AI thing even though no one knew a lick of how the concept would work at that time?

At some point you gotta admit that some of the hate that aespa receive predebut-debut were unwarranted.

• Lesbi honest SM setted them up since day 1 when they shared the article saying they were the next BP

I'm no blink lol, what the hell are you on about :clown:

• You a correct, i'm not a blink, far from it. Seems that user has a thing against blinks lol

• Aespa are also having better album sales (1M+ preorders) and charting than TWICE right now - this isn't even arrogance or pride, just facts - but that doesn't take away from the things TWICE achieved in the past or the things they're still strong at today.

OP's basically saying that while the top 4th gen groups like Aespa are rising and doing well for themselves, even surpassing top 3rd gen groups in some fields like charting or popularity in SK, that doesn't mean they're surpassing the older groups in all relevant areas yet.

They're slowly getting there, the 4th gen groups. But they aren't fully there yet, to say that 4th gen has fully surpassed 3rd gen in everything.

better korean charting only. twice haven't made a comeback since nov 2021 so no point in comparing them to aespa cuz the last time both groups made a cb at the same time, twice outsold.

outside of bp and twice, i do agree aespa has surpassed every other 3rd gen gg.

• The way aespa sold 1m pre-orders, possibly ending up with 1.5m+ sales woow it's just their second physical release

• better korean charting only. twice haven't made a comeback since nov 2021 so no point in comparing them to aespa cuz the last time both groups made a cb at the same time, twice outsold.

outside of bp and twice, i do agree aespa has surpassed every other 3rd gen gg.

Far more than that. Better Korean charting (as so many other 4gen groups too). Better popularity in Korea than Twice. Better streams and views than Twice comparing their last comeback songs. And now also better album sales.

I know that you onces try to ignore and talk away from facts you dont like, saying success in korea dont matter, other groups streams dont matter, scientist dont matter, no use comparing since Twice comeback 6 months ago (say what?). Seriously get over it.

4gen groups are already doing better than Twice in a lot of ways, Aespa first but not the only 4gen group and this will only become more & more. It happens, is happening. And it will happen to Black pink too.

Its life and the normal transition to new groups.

• @title: MYs don't need to chill, maybe it's time antis and stans of other gg's learn to chill, especially those of the top groups.

Your precious bias groups won't stay at the top forever, other newer groups are catching up and leaving them behind. Talking about that has nothing to do with 'arrogance', it's just talking about the current situation and how things are changing.

• And it will happen to Black pink too.

Sweetie as long as bp is active, no other kpop gg is touching them, get this through your head. Just because of mere kcharts that is unpredictable every cb or physical sales mostly from China aren't enough to topple them.

• This thread contains 2 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!