Has HYBE unknownly ruined BTS ?

• After seeing PROOF stats on streaming platforms & using BE as proof lol

IN MY OPINION it's clear the ARMY has splintered into 2 camps.

OG army camp & post Dyna army camp.

None of the 4 new tracks made the waves we've come to see & expect from BTS even run BTS a total banger failed to connect the way it's supposed to & it's cause it's in kor imo

I read hybe are the ones who insisted on the eng trilogy releases while bts were reportedly "uncomfortable"

I imagine even BTS couldn't have predicted the kind of repercussions their eng stint would have on their fandom.

Can BTS merge the 2 camps or is it too late now & what will it take to make army one again?

Discuss.

• Interesting, i never even thought of an Army split happening or even being possible.

And what underperforming streaming numbers are you referring to? Spotify? Youtube? I only focus on Korean charts obviously, and we usually have to wait for a couple weeks to see if the Korean GP will start buying into a new release.

But most importantly, where did you hear that BTS members were uncomfortable with entering the English era of BTS? :pepewhat:

• 'Yet to Come' has the biggest debut day for any Korean main single ever. Only behind 3 BTS English singles.

Singles which were standalone releases. This is a main single of an album with 48 songs. Out of those 48 songs 34 are available on streaming platform and out of those 34 songs 26 songs managed to gather more than 1m streams in a day. Because when an album is released the streams get distributed between all the songs on that album.

'Proof' has the biggest debut day of any kpop album ever.

I don't expect you to know how it works with the albums because you might not have as much experience of the albums.

But still go and look at your faves singles debut day streams and compare them. When they release only single vs when they release an album.

'Run BTS' has more debut day streams than any other Korean song that's not by BTS. It actually has more debut day streams than Korean main singles of other Korean artists. Is the biggest debut day for any k-pop bside. Miss me with that bullshit.....

'For Youth' & 'Born Singer' both have more debut day streams than any other song not affiliated to BTS since October 2020.

So I don't get the fake concern.....

• theres a reason the first B-side that sounds like a 2019-pre BTS song is there biggest b-side debut and is getting more attention then the title track

Kpop has grown SO much in 2 years, yet YTC didnt even pass dynamite debut, its clear alot of ARMY not fucking with the grammy chasing BTS

• theres a reason the first B-side that sounds like a 2019-pre BTS song is there biggest b-side debut and is getting more attention then the title track

Kpop has grown SO much in 2 years, yet YTC didnt even pass dynamite debut, its clear alot of ARMY not fucking with the grammy chasing BTS

How about 'Dynamite' was a standalone single but YTC is a song from an album with 48 songs? Or is that too much common sense for you kpop fans?

'Run BTS' is their biggest bside on Spotify since 'Blue & Grey' which was on 'BE' which is literally their most recent album and since then they have not released bside. So that's why they couldn't have "the biggest bside" since then....

K-pop fans and common sense are not friends it seems....

Btw none of the k-pop songs since 'Dynamite' has done numbers like YTC so where is this "k-pop growth" you are talking about? In your mind?

The sheer stupidity to compare a single with a tt from an anthology album with 40+ song. This is why the gap between bts and rest of kpop keep widening.

Is this the "growth" you talking about?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The sheer stupidity to compare a single with a tt from an anthology album with 40+ song. This is why the gap between bts and rest of kpop keeps widening.

Is this is the "growth" you talking about?

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

K-pop fans are friends with stupidity and enemy with logic that's why.....

Btw long time no see.... Good to see you :borahae:

• 48 OLD songs, fact is a BTS TITLE TRACK is getting outshined by a b-side, and failed to pass previous title tracks/singles. same was with BE, b-side got much more praise then the title tracks

HYBE is making them release boring generic title tracks just for pdogg to get his money, meanwhile anything interesting is coming on the back end

• The sheer stupidity to compare a single with a tt from an anthology album with 40+ song. This is why the gap between bts and rest of kpop keeps widening.

Wow! So Impressive

• Comfort, got them

Virtue, got them

Good music, got them

Good team? Goddamn!

External Content open.spotify.com

i would just like to point out, how much insecurity does the person has who is running that account where they dont even mention any other groups in the list LOL

e/ and you literally just made OPs point, BTS old stuff is more popular then the grammy chasing stuff

• 48 OLD songs, fact is a BTS TITLE TRACK is getting outshined by a b-side, and failed to pass previous title tracks/singles. same was with BE, b-side got much more praise then the title tracks

HYBE is making them release boring generic title tracks just for pdogg to get his money, meanwhile anything interesting is coming on the back end

31 old songs and 17 new songs. 26 out of 34 songs available on streaming platforms got more than 1m streams. Common sense is that streams get distributed between songs in an album. But it is very much visible you lack in that department....

Also seems like you are conspiracy theorist so no point talking to you. Your type make scenarios in their mind and will do anything to believe them because you don't like being told that your made up world is not reality. Keep it up.....

• 31 old songs and 17 new songs. 26 out of 34 songs available on streaming platforms got more than 1m streams. Common sense is that streams get distributed between songs in an album. But it is very much visible you lack in that department....

Also seems like you are conspiracy theorist so no point talking to you. Your type make scenarios in their mind and will do anything to believe them because you don't like being told that your made up world is not reality. Keep it up.....

AKA, OLD ARMY, op was talking about a split, which you just made there point lul

• Interesting, i never even thought of an Army split happening or even being possible.

And what underperforming streaming numbers are you referring to? Spotify? Youtube? I only focus on Korean charts obviously, and we usually have to wait for a couple weeks to see if the Korean GP will start buying into a new release.

But most importantly, where did you hear that BTS members were uncomfortable with entering the English era of BTS? :pepewhat:

Spotify numbers

The kr fanbase is intact fo sure

I think their billboard cover 🤔

• It's actually funny to see how clueless kpop stans are. When will they realise bts are not like their kpop faves.

I have been silently enjoying the comeback. I was actually quite surprised to see how well this album has been performing.

clueless ?

in the last 2 years, literally every single kpop group has 4-5x there sales, streams, etc

yet BTS sales have not even come close to MOTS:7

this new TT failed to surpass several previous BTS songs,

and this most recent album is 48 songs(do obviously inflated #s) most of which are old pre 2020 songs, and b-sides are getting almost the same streams as the TT

maybe you fail to realize being critical of HYBE =/= BTS, and they are 2 separate entities

• Army fanbase had a 100M streams goal

Proof pulled 47.5M streams...

I don't want to say BP will surpass all those records but it's worth noting that it's been 2 years since BE & THE ALBUM

• i would just like to point out, how much insecurity does the person has who is running that account where they dont even mention any other groups in the list LOL

e/ and you literally just made OPs point, BTS old stuff is more popular then the grammy chasing stuff

Lol most fanbase censor other groups' name. What's there to be insecure about tho lol? Are you not seeing the gap?

Again, you have no clue what you talking about. You are contradicting yourself. And fyi, Jimin picked Yet to come. They are the only top group who arent scared of taking risks. Who else in their peak, would release a ballad as title track when kpop is all about choreos, flashy clothes and mvs?

That's what I'm saying

When I saw 47.5M total streams I was like that's it ?

I was convinced run BTS would debut with 7M streams & YTC 10M streams on global Spotify 👀

• Pretty sure BTS released only 4 new songs so why u keep repeating 48 or 34?

Those 4 new songs should have pulled numbers like this :

YTC 10M

Run 7M

FY 6.5M

BS 5.5M

• this user is literally known for having hate for bts and masquerading it as fake concern

BE = 43M?

Proof = 57M

Only a 13M-14M streams growth in 1 year & 6 months 🤔

• It's actually funny to see how clueless kpop stans are. When will they realise bts are not like their kpop faves.

I have been silently enjoying the comeback. I was actually quite surprised to see how well this album has been performing.

They know the reality. They act clueless on purpose.

Clueless is actually the right word for you....

These groups whom you are talking about are doing gimmicks like cheap versions, 15-20 versions, individual versions, us centric versions, online fansigns.

Tell me the name of the groups whose streams grew by 4-5×.

BTS had 3.6b Spotify streams in 2019 and have 8.6b in 2021.

Older songs are getting streams because ARMYs want them to debut on Global Spotify. But that is too much logic for you.

You are acting clueless on purpose. Or you might just be a dumbass.

Edited 2 times, last by onlyfacts ().

• Again this whole post proves how clueless you are. How are you comparing mots7 which was a proper comeback with this anthology album???? Would your kpop faves (who seem to have 4-5× growth) release a compilation album and surpass the sales/streams of their previous new album??

Bsides dont almost have same streams as ytc btw, you should check spotify chart properly. You seem to not know how spotify works. Singles will always debut with higher numbers. Songs from mini albums will mostly always have higher debut streams than songs from full album. Considering all of these factors,with 40+ songs to stream, ytc performed extremely well. If it was just released as an single, then it would have even higher streams.

• Army fanbase had a 100M streams goal

Proof pulled 47.5M streams...

I don't want to say BP will surpass all those records but it's worth noting that it's been 2 years since BE & THE ALBUM

'Proof' has 56.7m streams.

That's what I'm saying

When I saw 47.5M total streams I was like that's it ?

I was convinced run BTS would debut with 7M streams & YTC 10M streams on global Spotify 👀

Ask yourself why Blackpink's LSG could not get similar streams as 'HYLT' or 'Ice Cream' even though it was their career's first album.

BE = 43M?

Proof = 57M

Only a 13M-14M streams growth in 1 year & 6 months 🤔

Like I said above I don't expect you to know how albums work since you have no experience of them. Can't help it.

• This thread contains 71 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!