HYBE is showing BTS's diplomatic passports in a museum?

• note: I don't know if someone already posted this in the forums..

so it seems like this post is spreading misinformation, and the passports ARE actually being shown, just for a shorter time. This has been copied from pannchoa, which was translated from Pann (Korean website). They weren't having the passports just for an exhibition. I apologise if you have been misled.

----------------------------------------------------

"End of BTS Diplomatic Passport Exhibition Notice>

We would like to inform our visitors that due to a change in the schedule for returning the diplomatic passports provided to BTS, we will be required to end the exhibition ahead of schedule.

The passports will be available for viewing until Thursday, September 30. We apologise for the change in the exhibition schedule. * Please note that cancellation/refund can be provided up to two days before your visit date."

Bangtan received Diplomatic Passports and Big Hit went as far as making a paid exhibition to display them and earn money but the passports were returned early. Can they even use the passports for commercial use? Big Hit is setting a good precedent.

post response:

[+650][-6]

1. [+288, -2]

Just how money hungry is this company

2. [+274, -1]

The passport is a property of the country and HYBE is using it to earn money?

3. [+243, -1]

They are crazy about money. I'm embarrassed for them

4. [+108, -7]

They must've gotten the approval for an exhibition but then were hit with the early return of the passports since they realised that they were trying to earn money from them. Do the fans shielding them saying that the government approved it for commercial use not have brains?

5. [+93, -0]

Is there even a reason why Bangtan would stay with HYBE?? The 7 of them should just get out together and make their own company like Shinhwa... The way their managers and company workers care for them is a freaking joke

• :/ diplomatic passports are tools for official government businesses not for companies to make money

I didn't even KNOW about diplomatic passports, I read an article about this in akp a few hours ago. And apparently, the fans would've been only able to see the cover? I want to see the entire thing if I'm getting it, surely. Next thing, it'll be their IDs and birth certificates? If they're willing to do this and they haven't fully gotten the message, those things might genuinely BE the NEXT thing they're going to do. Or their f***ing ULTRASOUNDS when they were in the WOMB.

• rubykitten

Changed the title of the thread from “HYBE wanted to put BTS's DIPLOMATIC PASSSORTS in an EXHIBITION” to “HYBE is showing BTS's diplomatic passports in a museum?”.
  • I didn't even KNOW about diplomatic passports, I read an article about this in akp a few hours ago. And apparently, the fans would've been only able to see the cover? I want to see the entire thing if I'm getting it, surely. Next thing, it'll be their IDs and birth certificates? If they're willing to do this and they haven't fully gotten the message, those things might genuinely BE the NEXT thing they're going to do. Or their f***ing ULTRASOUNDS when they were in the WOMB.

Ruby no offense nor mean thoughts here, but if you don't know about something just don't post about it just because you saw some article or thread.

Inform yourself first mate.

• oh ok i'll try to do that

Also to explain to you, those passports which were issued were temporary passports for that trip only.

Hybe exhibited them in their "Hall of Fame" because let's be honest it's a huge achievement.

The SK gov called them back early. We are yet to know why.

That's why Hybe put out a warning because it was supposed to last a week longer.

• HYBE just wants that

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:peperich::peperich::peperich:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!