RE: HYBES MANAGEMENT OF BTS AND TXT HAS BECOME REALLY BAD

• Ok I don’t care about Hybe and I think their management of Gfriend was bad and they could do better. Not sure about TXT but I think they are doing fine. But I just wanna talk about BTS.

BTS is at the top of their game and Hybe is managing them badly? By your logic, Hybe needs to follow OP’s suggestion (which is to overwork the boys by having comebacks after comebacks) so that BTS can be more successful?

I don’t understand why some fans kept wanting MORE and MORE.. for BTS to be MORE and MORE SUCCESSFUL. Like dude, stop pressuring them for more and start appreciating what they have NOW. I can’t imagine the pressure that BTS feel at times.. coz they need to keep proving themselves not just to others but even ARMY!!

Whenever BTS said they need to win something to give back to ARMY my heart aches. I think they have done and achieve more than enough. Let them enjoy their life now.

• like yes, I enjoy when they make a comeback bcz it means we fans get to get more musical content from them, but also we get to see them have fun doing what they love.

But they are humans before artists, and they all need to have breaks like us.

So let them rest when they need it for god's sake

work in progress

• it is very clear that bts has a lot more say in their personal activities rn then they ever have before. when people equate "bad management" to bts not going on music shows for some of their recent cbs or not going on variety shows i am just so lost

who's your favorite artist?

• it is very clear that bts has a lot more say in their personal activities rn then they ever have before. when people equate "bad management" to bts not going on music shows for some of their recent cbs or not going on variety shows i am just so lost

Yes, BTS now is not the same as BTS then.. and you can’t expect them to be in overdrive mode like in 2013-2019.. I remember 2018 was a crazy time for BTS and they were definitely overworked. You can see how stressed they were. I don’t want them to revisit that time, they deserve to be like they are now. And it’s not like they are fiddling their thumbs watching Netflix only (even if they do lol), they also have various performances and a tour now.

I do long for a comeback and a full

Album but I’m content for them to do it at their own pace.

• They almost disbanded in 2018 because of the pressure. Even tho they are not releasing music that much this days, they've been meeting a lot of armys thru their concerts and I can see how happy they are. :pepelove1:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!