Kpop music video's that took your breath away?

• here

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content youtu.be

• BTS : Blood, Sweat & Tears

External Content m.youtube.com

When Jin goes closer towards that statue you literally stop doing whatever you are doing......

• External Content www.youtube.com

Wow. They really made a whole movie in a few minutes.

BTS : Blood, Sweat & Tears

When Jin goes closer towards that statue you literally stop doing whatever you are doing......

I agree. Even the Japanese mv is straight up hypnotizing.

my personal fave is the 7th sense mv. I'm not sure what they call it but the way they play with colors is just wow.

External Content youtu.be

Desbundar

• Bad bitches only

• We can't have a mv discussion without mentioning kingdom can we :melon_think::watt:

"Out of all the languages he could've spoken, He chose to speak facts"

• Taeyeon I the MV yeah the Video is very simpel but the Wonderful landscape and the felling that the MV give you is make it so Beautiful for me :|:|:|

• Blood Sweat and Tears and Spring Day are stunning music videos, but also this one, one of the most creative music videos I've ever seen in kpop.

• I agree on Kick It and Blood, Sweat & Tears for the beautiful cinematic styles.

Also cinematic and unexpected

'

And this one too for the same reasons - you think it's going to be a straightforward RV video, then suddenly it starts taking this surreal turn.

This one is such a mood - a hypnotic trippy sort of dreamscape that suits the song's rhythms.

I love the way this one moves like a movie musical

I thought this was gorgeous and striking esp in the opening.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• I really loved those MVs:

I really like artsy and symbolic stuff. :lovec:

I love crime stuff and thriller. :lovec: this one is a whole movie.

there isnt much happening other then choreo, but I like how moody it feels for a choreo fucused MV. :lovec:

this MV shows one of koreas problems, its family suicide. I like that they wanted to make a meaningful video. :cryc:

the MV fits so well with the song topic. great editing too. :lovec:

again, they got the mood on point for me. but I love all shinee stuff, so yeah. :cheersc:

I mean, visuals and editing is great. :lovec:

no words.... :starec::lovec:

when this came out I was really amazed. :lovec:

just because of the story twist no one was expecting. :lovec:

another movie. :starec:

you get the gist by now. :shake-it:

yeah, i thought this was great, alone for the greek mythology reference I was feeling. :lovec:

again I loved the symbolic & artsy stuff. :shake-it: (even though I`m not a fan of yg artists, but loved this MV)

e7d1119bd4bbe2a24c5185fd89153163a8e95675.pnj 1c0edef70bd6974f36d15be96d5399a1cfaed76e.gifv c205b019cd8a46c569e9c4e2f04194a2fde39f74.gifv e27eb299e8ce0bafba7649c82fc04d200d42a974.gifv e7d1119bd4bbe2a24c5185fd89153163a8e95675.pnj

♦ visit my aesthetic shop here

• Blood Sweat and Tears and Spring Day are stunning music videos, but also this one, one of the most creative music videos I've ever seen in kpop.

ohh, I havent seen this. :wow: this is like a fairy tale (we in germany would say Märchen). :finger-heart:

e7d1119bd4bbe2a24c5185fd89153163a8e95675.pnj 1c0edef70bd6974f36d15be96d5399a1cfaed76e.gifv c205b019cd8a46c569e9c4e2f04194a2fde39f74.gifv e27eb299e8ce0bafba7649c82fc04d200d42a974.gifv e7d1119bd4bbe2a24c5185fd89153163a8e95675.pnj

♦ visit my aesthetic shop here

• here

I wanted to post an Everglow MV too, but this

• We can't have a mv discussion without mentioning kingdom can we :melon_think::watt:

I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I FORGET ABOUT THIS ONE :facepalm:

"Out of all the languages he could've spoken, He chose to speak facts"

• Dpr = visuals and txt has some of the best mvs, especially their short films

These are my favourite mvs for different reasons, some are because of the visuals and others the storyline

🍭 iite cool🍭

dpr layouts Tumblr posts - Tumbip.com

- I love the simplicity of it

- and for an actual MV and not a special clip... Just pretty

"We're always with InSomnia, we can spend more time, beyond limits together!"

- I love the simplicity of it

- and for an actual MV and not a special clip... Just pretty

deja vu mv is stunning and suits the song so much

i love it!!

• ohh, I havent seen this. :wow: this is like a fairy tale (we in germany would say Märchen). :finger-heart:

Yes, I love the fairy tale concept. I think this is one of their most underrated mvs. It was released shortly after their debut, probably that's why a lot don't know about it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!