G-Dragon purchases one of the most expensive penthouses in the country

• big bang

G-Dragon purchases one of the most expensive penthouses in the country

Friday, June 03, 2022

0004846583_001_20220603150204729.jpg

Article: GD purchases 16.4 billion won apartment in cash 'flex'... the most expensive apartment in the entire country

Source: Financial News via Naver

1. [+704, -48] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm reminded of that one comment saying he's currently transforming into Epaksa ㅋㅋㅋㅋz

2. [+394, -4] Well, I'm going to go heat up the army stew leftovers from last night

3. [+192, -28] GD's getting old...

4. [+146, -2] Wow... 16.4 billion won in cash...

5. [+87, -1] How rich is he to be able to pay 16.4 billion won in cash

6. [+78, -5] He worked hard for that money, let him spend it how he wants. Stuff like this shouldn't be considered newsworthy, especially since it makes the rest of us feel like crap.

7. [+80, -9] GD-ya, you need to eat more and exercise. You're not looking too well.

8. [+97, -30] Dressing like that at his old age just makes him look older. Chanel or not, none of that looks expensive on him.

9. [+41, -2] Look at all these unemployed losers living at home trying to put down GD in the comments ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+39, -8] Look at all these men hating on GD ㅠㅠ just admit you're jealous and move on... from the day you were born until today, there has never been a day where you weren't uglier than GD

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• he is smart

apparently new president approved changes in law and now for being an owner of such property you won't need to pay horrendous taxes

so that's good business move from GD

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Just taking a guess, I think he's worth close to $100 million.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• 6. [+78, -5] He worked hard for that money, let him spend it how he wants. Stuff like this shouldn't be considered newsworthy, especially since it makes the rest of us feel like crap.

Not his fault reporters are sniffing around celebrities like him. Also, you only feel crap about what you allow yourself to feel crap about.

9. [+41, -2] Look at all these unemployed losers living at home trying to put down GD in the comments ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+39, -8] Look at all these men hating on GD ㅠㅠ just admit you're jealous and move on... from the day you were born until today, there has never been a day where you weren't uglier than GD

:pepe-joy: They didn't have to describe those fools in detail

• ₩16.4 billion (US$13.1 million) is actually quite cheap for being "one of the most expensive penthouses in the country". By comparison, the highest-end penthouses in New York are priced at over $100 million.

• ₩16.4 billion (US$13.1 million) is actually quite cheap for being "one of the most expensive penthouses in the country". By comparison, the highest-end penthouses in New York are priced at over $100 million.

Does someone bought it tho?? Coz I remember this one guy build a house that so overprice thats nobody wants to buy it . It's 100+ million iirc

• Does someone bought it tho?? Coz I remember this one guy build a house that so overprice thats nobody wants to buy it . It's 100+ million iirc

Yes, it appears so. I just did a search on Wikipedia, and here's what I saw on this article:

"The top two floors of One57 sold to Michael Dell for $100.47 million in 2015, setting a record for the most expensive apartment ever sold in New York. Another bi-level apartment in the building was bought by hedge fund manager Bill Ackman for $91.5 million. The top penthouse at 432 Park Avenue went to Saudi retail magnate Fawaz Al Hokair for $87.7 million, and hedge fund manager Kenneth C. Griffin is said to have bought three floors at 220 Central Park South for $238 million, breaking One57's record for the most expensive home sold in New York City and setting a new record for the most expensive home sold in the United States. Also at 220 CPS, several units were combined into a four-story mansion costing $250 million."

Tbh I'm shocked at how expensive houses are in USA. Here in Brazil the most expensive penthouse is approximately $10M...

• So no penthouse pics so we can see if it’s worthy or not? Disappointing :pepenomad:

its the house he's been living in the past year or two . idk if he move to another unit or the deal just finalized or he just rent before this .

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Imagine if we hear news of Taehyung buying up an even more expensive penthouse...the rumor mongering would explode :pepe-peek:

Hey hey Jennies going to be the one to purchase a more expensive penthouse. Then the rumors will be even more crazy lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!