RE : does anyone think aespa will hit it big in the west

• Hit big? Most probably not with their music

But like one comment mentioned they can obviously do tours and chart on bb200

OP

YIREN

e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv fab59363da33ef51baa656716577e60cdb9b2fd2.gifv 084b4b1830b2175bbfe169388158c289cc0b861f.gifv 9a71235e38fac2f4f9e1daf62b01efee6e4923bf.gifv e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv

• honestly, no one gives a fuck about aespa's lore being "weird". my friends who don't like kpop thought that way pretty cool, like seriously.

i def think aespa will do well in the west seeing how well they're doing already

• these days "big in the west" means charting in the hot 100 / bb 200 so yes, i guess.

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• honestly, no one gives a fuck about aespa's lore being "weird". my friends who don't like kpop thought that way pretty cool, like seriously.

i def think aespa will do well in the west seeing how well they're doing already

That’s interesting because I’m certain that my friends would laugh at me if I showed them Aespa’s concept. Bp‘s Concept is the most “mainstream“, yet my Friends can still barely tolerate them.

• That’s interesting because I’m certain that my friends would laugh at me if I showed them Aespa’s concept. Bp‘s Concept is the most “mainstream“, yet my Friends can still barely tolerate them.

It's all about preference, something that i see a lot people don't understand. The interesting thing is that i see so many people describe aespa's concept as if it's the end of their career. Not liking it is fine, i'm sure there are mys that don't like it and ignore the concept just like there are mys who genuinely have fun with the concept. But to complain about how cringe, weird, or whatever their concept is over and over again and talk about it in despising and mocking manner is ..... idk i would advise them to lessen their obsession and touch some grass.

• That’s interesting because I’m certain that my friends would laugh at me if I showed them Aespa’s concept. Bp‘s Concept is the most “mainstream“, yet my Friends can still barely tolerate them.

that's okay, everyone vibes with different stuff, but its also would be a closed mindset to assume it wouldn't work in any case. the smcu actually has a lot of potential in the west in general if they collaborate with the right people. the west would eat that shit up.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!