Posts by wonheeangel

she has a classy, unique and sweet kind of visual beauty that even though I dont stan twice, i have to admit, she stands out!

wasnt she criticized for being 'ugly' and 'fat' back then? i dont remember but either way, she looks stunning.

also, i really liked twice's jpop song 'candy pop' and korean song 'special', was really into it when it released years ago!

I must agree, even as a illit stan I do not think the girls have much talent, at least for now.

i am hoping to see them grow and see if whether or not their vocals improve. i dont know whats up with hybe's ggs but personally i dont think theyre strong in vocals. maybe in visuals and dances instead.

i think SM takes the spot (from the big three labels) that focuses on the ggs' vocals. like seriously, Wendy & Winter's vocal range is actually amazing and pleasing to listen too, heavy focus on Wendy from Red Velvet. Hearing them live is so, so refreshing once in a while after these new ggs debuting.

I really dont want to see illit as just a pretty girl group visual, but again I hope they improve and develop a stronger fanbase. looking at their tiktoks, theres a lot of positive and fun comments. especially when wonhee did a small makeup tutorial it was so cute! no wonder she is my bias.

also, its interesting that k netizens dont even care about the vocals much of illit, like they just care about the visuals and how talentless they are. like come on, theyre kids.. T T

Did I ever mention Shin Jimin from AOA liked my story from me re posting one of her insta posts on my story??

yeah.. its not a big deal for some but her being my ult bias (even after leaving AOA), that made my heart melt LOL

just a silly memory

tumblr_neucx4xVrV1ti3xzbo5_500.gif

I can tell you're a legitimate ILLIT fan. They'll need loyal day one stans like you to weather the shit storm they find themselves in, with a skeptical general public on one side, angry Bunnies on the other side, and then token stans on the other other side.

They need real fans in their corner to really reach their potential and build a healthy fanbase.

I actually almost tuned in for R U Next, but everyone told me not to waste my time.

absolutely, i am a really loyal fan haha thank you for noticing >.<.. i am probably as much as a loyal fan like i was for Red Velvet and AOA back then (am still a loyal fan of RV and solos of AOA members!). Yeah, too many sides during their debut and opinions are everywhere. i mean they are kids literally my age range, i wouldnt handle shit from the whole skeptical population of western stans and even worse, k neitizens.

i just cannot believe people call them a carbon copy of new jeans. I know that, theyre a new girl group, but wow to compare so quick? i feel like NJs has such a Y2K vibe while illit is so much more dreamcore, which I admit do overlap but I feel like this didnt happen when the trend was to debut ggs with girl crush concepts.

idk, i just think that bunnies are like bp and twice stans back then (cannot believe im saying back then); a whole ass army of younger kpop stans.

i hope we us normal and non judgmental illit stans can get along with everyone and support our girls~

R U Next was good in my opinion, but i can see why many people didnt like it. i feel like with most contest shows, people just watch clips and not the actual thing lol. R U Next was the only contestant show that I actually stay tuned for >.<

I watched only ONE seal video and suddenly I have a lot of seal videos recommended.

But well... seals are kinda cute.

Especially the fluffy harp seals.

i love their big boba eyes lol, seals are cute, no?~

yeah seems like my whole fyp on insta is just cat videos and bunnies being cute T T but i am not complaining hehe

I just didnt have interest in any of the girl groups from HYBE, I always just associated with the label with NewJeans and BTS. Well I didnt even know Big Hit changed their name to Hybe so that was a shock to me firstly.

But I did have interest in illit after watching R U Next. I fell in love with Yunah, especially with her 'Bad Girl Good Girl' performance. i know that not a lot of people did not like Yunah in illit's concept but she will always be a big visual for me. like seriously, she stands out to me for some reason and all the girls in illit do too. maybe its just me T T.. i have a weird mind.

i also fell in love with wonhee. i wanted to see her improve and i fell in love with her visual. the girls are overall pretty and extremely strong to not only perform on stage, but to handle all of the goddamn hate lmao. theyre all dreamy~

i really hope hybe invests their time into making the girls stand out. i dont know if they'll ever reach such a peak like new jeans internationally, but i will still always support them and continue with them on insta/tiktok. i just feel like theyre so easy to follow up on, i always figured that the other girl groups there is so much going on sometimes, or maybe its just my busy life.. T T..

but absolutely no hate to anyone else who enjoys the other Hybe girl groups haha ^^

i also agree, the sparkly and flashy peformance stages and mv really popularized itzy didnt it? it was a great debut for them and really successful. everyone praised their dancing skills in the comment sections in a lot of social media sites like youtube and tiktok especially at the time.

i always would like to think that what causes a 'downfall' of a group is not the members criticism or unpopularity, but instead hiatuses or leaving a group. when AOA Choa left the group, a left a horrible mark on the brand and the reputation of the members i remember. it just wasnt AOA anymore, like Itzy isnt Itzy without Lia (also lia is beautiful.. a lot of people critiqued her visual and im like what?)

and no worries the rant was warranted i like hearing other peoples thoughts ! xD and my heart is heavy for them too. the girls grew up so fast too, I remember when Yuna was only 16 (i believe) when she debuted.

JPYE is doing so little to get the girls out there. He was extremely enthusiastic at first for the debut but for the past year or so, i feel like he just lost interest.

Theres hope for Itzy maybe!! T T

I haven't listend to Algorhythm either. I'll play right now!

Sadly, I don't think they'll ever get popular again. They might have chance when Lia comeback? But I wouldn't get my hopes up. From time to time fans just decide to drop their faves out of the blue and everything becomes an excuse to hate. The hate train took the life off of them, for now :( I hope it's not definitive, but I don't think they'll bounce back.

Yes lets play! Will give it a listen right now.

I dont think theyll get popular again sadly, their debut was so big and well received (okay.. some people didnt like dalla dalla for whatever reason but the performance and choero was SO GOOD) maybe, but Lia wasnt very liked for whatever reason, i always liked her doll visuals. i heard some people online say its because she was a bad dancer, she had bad vocals, was from a wealthy background etc. but that caused the poor girl to go on hiatus :(

i know right.. its like everyone drops their faves and everything about the group kind of clears away with new kpop idols debuting instead and taking the spotlight.

i truly think its 50/50 if they bounce back or not. girl crush is not popular anymore :(, maybe the girl crush concepts fits for some groups such as aespa but, they lasted for a good 4 years now and i bet theyll continue especially with the members popularity and SM's promotion.

I actually missed out on all of 3rd gen and good chunk of 4th coz Bigbang & 2NE1 was the only thing I cared about from like 9-13😅 It was lowkey so hard to be invested during that time when BTS,BP,Twice were all the rave especially amongst your friends. That's what happens when you peak too early - Depression :pepe-shame:

I'm assuming that's what Blinks are going thru atm XD

Oh do not worry! What I cared during 3rd gen was Red Velvet and early 3rd gen of AOA. My ultimate bias is still Shin Jimin to this day, she is my lesbian dream..

I remember the rise of Red Velvet too, especially Korean fans online. Many praised Irene for her cold visuals but sweet attitude, a bit timid lol. I fell in love~ I also liked Yeri's hair in Russian Roulette back then idk why i noticed that so heavily

No but, i did not have many kpop fans back then. I saw many early tiktoks in maybe 2019-2020 of Twice accounts and Blackpink, especially with BP's comeback 'How You Like That'. I remember sitting on the floor with the same old laptop I use to this day (lol) watching the livestream go crazy on youtube.

Haha, maybe we peaked a little too early >.<

Blinks going thru a lot xD

Oh, I see it. It's really hard to have a good time listening to Cake. The chorus is a cry for help and Yuna's vocals did bother me in this track, surprisingly.

I actually really loved their latest comeback with Born to Be and Untouchable. What'd you think?

Agreed! Usually Itzy's vocals dont bother me, but sadly Cake did.

Oh they had a comeback! I will listen to them then, do you think theyre getting popular again?

ohh wow i actually liked spicy >o<, but no worries i heard a lot didnt like the song. its all okay

also, i try to pretend itzy didnt release Cake. i just didnt like it. i was trying to get back into Itzy again and this just made me avoid them even more. I was disinterested ever since Lia went on hiatus, she was my bias.

ITZY “CAKE” M/V @ITZY
    ITZY “CAKE” M/V🎧 TITLE http://kko.to/eoMjL0dgJy💿 ALBUM http://ITZY.lnk.to/KILLMYDOUBT[ITZY Official]▶ https://www.youtube.com/c/ITZY▶ https://www.instagram...
    www.youtube.com