Posts by whips

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

XG’s newest pre-release single leading up to their album release in September!

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I can’t fix this bug ): it really bothers me too because it Ves makes my akp experience slightly more inconvenient 🥺

EDIT: this is not sarcasm or like meant to come off snarky btw i read it back and was like 😬

it happens to me too and its random, even on my own posts with tweets.

The tweet in the op doesn’t show automatically bc the url is http://www.x.com

If you keep everything intact except switch out the x with “twitter” it will embed like normal, like akp has been programmed for since ages ago

what sort of outdated irrelevant bot post is this :pepe-joy:

From the unpopularkpopopinions community on Reddit
    Explore this post and more from the unpopularkpopopinions community
    www.reddit.com

I remember a certain user having a whole meltdown over this news when it happened for a few days last year

you mean certain users (multiple) having meltdowns lol they did not take the news well :pepe-cringe:

big fandoms always contain the most obnoxious classless success stans who care way too much about proving at all costs that their faves will preserve the number 1 spot forever or whatever, it's really unsightly to watch

We called this bestie! :pepe-mirror-glare:

The way I was waiting for them to hit top 15/10 to make this exact thread lol.

I don't miss when it comes to ITZY, so I get it. I knew Sneakers would be a hit, knew Cheshire would flop, and I knew Cake would do well. But my powers only work for JYPE groups it seems lol. I was all wrong when it came to predicting which songs would flop or do well except when it came to Twice, ITZY, and NMIXX. :boompepe:

nothing feels more satisfying than smugly smirking while rubbing it in people’s faces that your unpopular prediction was right all along which makes you intellectually superior to them majority and their wrong takes :pepe-hehe: :pepe-mirror-glare:

At least your jyp-focused power is already more than most people can boast; consider it god’s special gift for you after sticking with jyp for so long :pepe-big-brain:

I’m gonna have a perfect track record this summer and be 3 for 3 in terms of predicting songs that’d eventually become hits the moment i listened to their teasers even tho most people wrote them off initially (queencard, spicy, cake) :pepegrin:   :pepe-hehe:

Producers should run their stuff through me next time they want to check if their song has the potential to blow up or not :pepe-big-brain:

no i get what you mean, and I don’t intend to force feed my preference on others and shove it down their throat. I normally just pass through threads that don’t interest me without engaging anyway

that being said, i can’t deny I don’t get the intensive obsession with monitoring pop stars’ achievements to put a crown on a single act, as if this was an olympic sporting competition and only 1 victor could emerge. Coming from executives and people that directly benefit from these celebs’ success, I get, but from fans who are assumed to be here bc they enjoy the entertainment, not the numbers, i truly don’t. And this extends to other industries too, not just music or kpop music in particular. God knows video games fans and films fans can be just as invested in proving A or B is the biggest franchise or the number 1 success etc. lol. I guess if sports don’t interest you but you still like to talk about competitions, the next best thing is blockbuster achievements or celebrity fandoms :/

Good lord can we go one whole week without this exhausting rehash of the same argument springing up again and again like weeds after rain :skull:

cover2.jpg

wish people would be less obsessed with some random folks’ success and the need to constantly engage in dick measuring contests using their faves’ achievements as weapons, and I’m referring to all sides. I assure you neither ive nor nj nor any other top group are losing sleep if they’re not constantly being touted as number 1 or being “downplayed” in the achievements bullet points list unless they actually care about having their egos stroked by online worshippers without their awareness lol - all this energy could’ve been saved for much more productive discussions but alas 👩‍🦽🧑‍🦼👨‍🦯

Thank you.

Because I didn't know that. I thought they had quite a lot of songs already but guess I was wrong.

I will follow your advice and watch from the start.

yeah, just a small note: hype boy was initially released on yt through this intro video - i recommend checking out the individual mvs in the order they put them before you dive into other stuff like its performance videos ;-)

That song grew on me but keep on doin is superior :dancer-pepe:

Me with my single account lol

weird thing to brag about after the huge exodus last year when dozens of people got banned not for any moral wrongdoing but only for calling out tyranny and making fun of a manchild lmao. and the kicker is many of them came back too, they just use a name not easily detectable so as not to get banned but sure, when one doesn’t hide who they are bc they did nothing wrong, but keeps getting killed bc freedom of speech isn’t a thing here and criticising their supreme leader is a no-no, that’s so lame amirite 🤪🤡

Not sure why you’d want to jump right into their bsides when you haven’t even heard any of their title tracks yet lol especially since each song in nj’s entire discography has at least an accompanying mv on youtube so they don’t even have any bside in the traditional sense of the word :sweat:

Anyway i think the best way to get into their music is to check it out chronologically, starting from attention and hype boy. Those 2 songs are the best introduction to a group you can get imo

you sound very dumb.

basically you just described yourself lol. now that everyone has a camera to capture anything any time they want, people take pictures of the most mundane things. a cracked pavement, a throw pillow, a weed that grows in their backyard. you could ask the same question why people even take pictures of such meaningless useless things no one cares about, are they stupid? :clown:

people can take pictures of food bc it looks pretty/delicious and they want to save it like they'd take a picture of a piece of art, or they want to retain their memory of it through a photo, or they want to share their experience with others. there are many reasons why ordinary people take photos of food, just like there are many reasons they do to other things in their life that ultimately don't serve any great purpose. if you were just looking for an excuse to shit on people for being obsessive and bragging about some dumb food on social media or whatever, you're not gonna get it :thumbup:

Meanwhile, NJ brand of minimalist RnB is setting off their own cultural reset, with groups like Aespa, NMIXX, Twice all changing their sounds recently and new groups like Kiss of Life and XG being literal carbon copies.

claiming xg is literal carbon copies of kiss of life OR nj is one of your most bizarre and egregious takes so far i have to question your state of mind and sanity. Are you hallucinating again old man do you need to call a nurse in that nursing home of yours 🤡