Posts by Pumpkin-orange

I don't know how to describe it but Yunjin really gives off this rich, luxurious, "don't f with me" vibe, I can def she her as an ambassador or something for a luxurious brand.

She & Kazuha are really catching my attention the most with these pics, but honestly all of them are stunning

LSRFM & STAYC are for sure the ones to beat when it comes to 4th gen visual girl groups this gen

Why i find yunjin so funny, she's posing like the main character of a movie ^^

I hope they go for an elegant concept but not too mature

aespa would be the prettiest group for me no question but unfortunately only 3 members are top visuals for me and I don't the the 4th really brings a unique look either. Giselle is a similar visual type to Winter IMO and Winter is just more stunning.

they're still up there though.

It's okay I really don't care much about the topic the best visual group. Putting aside who is pretty in the classic way i think the most of people could agree all aespa members are cute and they have their own charming and imo they look very good together (depending on preferences each one will find an idol prettier than others) but at least I think we can agree aespa girls are cute.

I only find red velvet very aesthetic pleasant as group, for the rest of groups either I'm really not interesed in any of members or I only find interesting one or two members. I can think an idol is pretty but not find them really interesting, I don't know how to explain.

Yes, very pretty indeed. Equal to BP. That’s says a lot since they are the prettiest grp ever .

I honestly dont think aespa members are beautiful , I thought they are famous coz they are talented grp , from SM and has Chinese member. I never knew they are a visual grp. Perhaps pretty on Korean standards, I guess. SM artists dont suit my taste. Ive and Nmixx are the prettiest until Le Sserafim for 4th Gen . And BP for me has always been the prettiest gg from all gen but this new grp is probably going to beat them

Aespa looks good together and each one of members have their own appeal, sm did a good job choosing the members imo

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

im assuming she might be the main dancer because she was a professional ballerina but yes!!! Japanese idols are exceptionally well at dancing which is super insane. they have incredible body control

It's gonna depend on her experience with other dancing styles if she only danced ballet all her life, other members could fit more kpop choreos than her. She'll be on the dance line for sure but maybe as lead dancer or sharing main position with someone else

Yes, even Sakura looks so different with korean style make up, so I'm just genuinely curious. There's a beautiful zainichi model-actrees in Japan, Mizuhara Kiko, but she's the opposite, she doesn't really look like a Korean :teeheek:

Introductory teasers are aimed to make the members look the best possible so there will be some photoshop and heavy or specific make-up. I remember my impression of aespa changed from teasers to when I saw them on normal videos (not worse or better but different)

Is she a zainichi? Her visual doesn't really look like Japanese, or is it because make up? This introduction video is my favorite so far, so elegant and beautiful :oops:

It's better to wait for normal videos/pictures than teasers to have a better perception of all the members except the ones who are already known

I don't like judging for appearances but seeing her predebut pictures she looks like a nice person (not shade to garam lol)

I don't really get if she was a professional ballerina why she decided to get into kpop, more exposure, money, new experiences???

idk it all seems really weird to me. honestly i think most of these bullying scandals are bullshit and over exaggerated, even soojin's. it seems likely to me that for a lot of these idols they might've said some mean shit or cussed someone out when they were younger, but because that kind of thing is hard to prove/disprove it's easier to say there's no real evidence either way so a lot of these idols are getting cancelled for basically not having proof otherwise.

if i called someone ugly once and didn't even remember it but that person came out later and accused me of bullying them, there's no real way to prove that i actually did say that or didn't say that. you can't really get evidence to prove that that person is lying or telling the truth, unless they had a video or some kind of recording ie like irene's controversy. otherwise it's just this person said this vs this person said this. even with multiple people corroborating either side, how do you really know what the truth is? anyone is capable of lying.

if hybe sues and the people saying all of this don't back down or delete posts, it doesn't fare well for garam. but we'll see what happens 🤷🏻‍♀️

Yeah, these cases are very hard to prove and it doesn't help every time there's a controversy others jump in and take advantage of it and they start creating fake accusations making harder to distinguish what's true or fake

honestly it's very interesting to see how it plays out in the court of public opinion...

whether she will have more supporters or more "attackers"???

It will depend on if there will be more accusations against her and how hybe will answer, if things stay like now people will get over it in 2/3 months, esp international fans who i don't think they were taking it seriously at any moment

If it’s false I doubt it. Karina had similar accusations & she’s just fine now. Jisoo (Lovelyz) had it waaaaaay worse and she bounced back fine as well

In Karina case, there wasn't one proof. It was some anonymous person who tried to accuse her (we thought some bitter smrookie stan since it involved to sm trainees) and they didn't even bother to post any proofs and sm didn't doubt, they posted they were gonna sue for false accusations. The hybe girl is more similar to all school bullying accusations

im curious what bighit is gonna say

where will they even begin?

I'm not sure they will say anything for now, bullying is one the hardest things to prove unless the accusser/s are unrelated to her and they weren't even from that the same school and it's some anti making shit up, it's gonna be hard to prove this is fake. The only thing they can prove if it's true or not it's the facebook stuff.

The thing is no victim was accusing her of being bullied by her like in other bullying cases, it's just "she's known to be a bully" not "she bullied me" but if there is some truth in this, more stuff will come up for sure