what are your honest thoughts about garam?

• personally, i don't believe the rumours. i'm sure hybe and source music are smart enough to do some background check before debuting a group... after all the things garam is being accused of are pretty serious and i doubt she could cover it up or hide it in any way before auditioning to hybe, training there and etc...

i'm not defending the girl but i don't understand why kpop stans wanted a statement from hybe and when they finally got it, they don't believe it and called it lies... i even saw comments slutshaming her and she's like 16... the whole situation seems shady af imo

discuss

• I honestly don't care, even if they're true people have a right to make mistakes and learn and do better.

However I do think it's funny to watch people pull out "they were kids!" "it's all made up" "there's no evidence" etc when they were right there demonizing other idols with similar accusations. :smirks2:

• honestly it's very interesting to see how it plays out in the court of public opinion...

whether she will have more supporters or more "attackers"???

• honestly it's very interesting to see how it plays out in the court of public opinion...

whether she will have more supporters or more "attackers"???

It will depend on if there will be more accusations against her and how hybe will answer, if things stay like now people will get over it in 2/3 months, esp international fans who i don't think they were taking it seriously at any moment

• It will depend on if there will be more accusations against her and how hybe will answer, if things stay like now people will get over it in 2/3 months, esp international fans who i don't think they were taking it seriously at any moment

I agree which is why I said it's interesting lol

are there more accusations? will there be counter-moves and lawsuits from hybe?

how will this affect their debut or is it there's no such thing as bad publicity?

• some accusations were 100% bullshit

some could be true, it looks like a school drama when kids were fighting/swearing with each other

i dont really care about, knetz are always exaggerating. If i'll like music i'll stan

• There's too many sus parts to the accusers side to make me believe them easily. Like serious question but how do we know that the accusers are not actual bullies themselves? In the past its been 50/50 if accusers are lying or telling the truth when there's no evidence. And there HAVE been friends to speak on behalf of Garam but they've been negged to hell by knetz. Also why would HYBE risk millions of dollars on just a trainee who has the potential to have bully past?

I wanna see what HYBE does next. I feel like they know something we dont.

• idk it all seems really weird to me. honestly i think most of these bullying scandals are bullshit and over exaggerated, even soojin's. it seems likely to me that for a lot of these idols they might've said some mean shit or cussed someone out when they were younger, but because that kind of thing is hard to prove/disprove it's easier to say there's no real evidence either way so a lot of these idols are getting cancelled for basically not having proof otherwise.

if i called someone ugly once and didn't even remember it but that person came out later and accused me of bullying them, there's no real way to prove that i actually did say that or didn't say that. you can't really get evidence to prove that that person is lying or telling the truth, unless they had a video or some kind of recording ie like irene's controversy. otherwise it's just this person said this vs this person said this. even with multiple people corroborating either side, how do you really know what the truth is? anyone is capable of lying.

if hybe sues and the people saying all of this don't back down or delete posts, it doesn't fare well for garam. but we'll see what happens 🤷🏻‍♀️

ɪ

cf2178e469192fe5d3974a86c101545f41e74afb.gifv

• idk it all seems really weird to me. honestly i think most of these bullying scandals are bullshit and over exaggerated, even soojin's. it seems likely to me that for a lot of these idols they might've said some mean shit or cussed someone out when they were younger, but because that kind of thing is hard to prove/disprove it's easier to say there's no real evidence either way so a lot of these idols are getting cancelled for basically not having proof otherwise.

if i called someone ugly once and didn't even remember it but that person came out later and accused me of bullying them, there's no real way to prove that i actually did say that or didn't say that. you can't really get evidence to prove that that person is lying or telling the truth, unless they had a video or some kind of recording ie like irene's controversy. otherwise it's just this person said this vs this person said this. even with multiple people corroborating either side, how do you really know what the truth is? anyone is capable of lying.

if hybe sues and the people saying all of this don't back down or delete posts, it doesn't fare well for garam. but we'll see what happens 🤷🏻‍♀️

Yeah, these cases are very hard to prove and it doesn't help every time there's a controversy others jump in and take advantage of it and they start creating fake accusations making harder to distinguish what's true or fake

• My honest thoughts are that she is innocent until proven guilty. If her accusers want to accuse her, that's their right if they truly feel wronged, but they should have to prove them. Until then, she is innocent in my book.

As for most of the things they accused her of... ludicrous. I don't know her personally but feel for her having to be put in the position of proving her accusations made against her false. It's not right that she be witch hunted.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!