Posts by Pumpkin-orange

That's was 3m years ago, RV didn't even get a fandom name 3 years into their career

Stop looking for pitty when this is smth sm

have done for their gg before, I told mys already that they will NEVER see yt content for aespa like NCT have

Nct fandom complain about not getting promoted to the gp and aespa fandom complain about not getting youtube content :cryingr: sm is following different ways to promote the groups, one focused on the fandom and the other more focused on the gp

snsd definitely did not receive that kind of treatment

as for fx, during their early days, victoria joining WGM, Sulli joining Inivicble Youth and both Sulli& Krystal got acting gigs

Probably sm wants to focus on group content first before pushing them more individually. They not getting much individual gigs one year after debut it doesn't mean they aren't being promoted right. I'm sure sm will go gradually promoting them individually, I'd not worry about that.

I actually think for Karina she's more of the type of idol others want to emulate, more than being intimidating, so more female fans follow her. Like I'll give Krystal as an example. A TON of (rich) female fans which is why her stuff costs so much.

Maknae line def have more fanboys.

I imagine there are various reasons why she's more popular with women than men, one of them being women looking up to her but I think looks play a factor too, it's not a secret than korean/asian men like cute, next door type of girls like winter, suzy or IU. Another reason is karina (and giselle) got a mature personality and vibe that women could be more attracted to.

Also many Karina fangirls don't want to emulate her but date her lol but that's another story

Krystal is girl crush type like seulgi or ryujin and usually that type attracts to a lot of fangirls.

I feel:

Karina: Fangirls, especially rich ones

Winter: Fanboys (and girls but probably the one with the most boy fans)

Ningning: More fangirls but also a decent amount of fanboys (probably more international fanboys)

Giselle: Fangirls for sure from the start.

Not sure with Ningning but imagine she will have a few fanboys too because of her personality and because she's adorable ^^

Giselle and Karina is understable they got more fangirls, Giselle personality and looks is relatable to girls, especially international fans and Karina looks too intimidating for men.

Ah that's surprising, I don't see how she's intimidating but I am indeed a fangirl :eyes:

I mean you have to think the first impression is from performances, mv or some content and karina wears heavy make-up for all that and she looks intimidating there, once you follow aespa you know her more you realize she's a sweetheart but she can look a bit intimidating by her looks.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

this new concept looks like they going to beat the shit out of that snake again.

But can someone tell me what this snake have done to the girls, that they allways gang up on it?

its cgi. so at least its no animal abuse. but in the last mv they said just they are savage. now im losing direction. can someone clarify for me who are the good guys and who are the bad one in the lore?

lol I don't follow that closely aespa or smcu lore, I just know the basics but I'll try explain you a bit. It's a bit complicated because some stuff of aespa lore is part of smcu (sm universe).

So there is aespa (the members) who have superpowers: read aenergy or savage lyrics for this. Karina rocket puncher, winter armamenter, Giselle xenoglossy and Ningning is E.D hacker. Aespa got virtual members of themselves who live in another dimension, they are called "aes". Aespa girls and aes can interact with each other through SYNK but black mamba (a virus who is able to turn into anything, in this case a snake) appears and aespa lost connection with aes (black mamba song). Aespa decides to travel to kwangya to fight against black mamba (next level song). Finally they fight against black mamba with the help of naevis (AI system) on savage song. Is it black mamba dead? is it not? Tune in to the next comeback.

The ode to naevis ^^

"You are the one who protected me when I was in trouble

My naevis, we love you

My victory, one SYNK DIVE

All the opportunities you've created

I know your sacrifices, oh

My naevis, we love you

I know, we'll make sure to find your memories

Let's meet surely after the resurrection"

This can help you with aespa lore

Are the 3 first girls the dance line?? It seems like jinni is the main dancer

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Fortunately I haven't seen anyone hating on the girls themselves, but when was the last time a debut was so negatively received? I search Twitter, TikTok, Last.Fm, AKP, etc are there are like 3 positive comments :pepe-life-support:

Hopefully JYP gives them a better song for their comeback because I feel kinda bad for the girls. They all seem super talented & pretty....it's a shame

If jyp is serious about "mixx pop" thing this is gonna be their sound (various genres on one song) :pepe-life-support:

But maybe they will change their minds depending on the reaction of the song lol

i just wish people would stop mentioning next level with "if NL did well why not this song?" pretending korea will like any song with similar structure to NL, there are several factors why NL became a hit and not only because of their structure. NL coudn't sound more different to this one.

It's time to let smrookies go, it's been one year, time to move on.

Aespa just debuted, they are far from being established. They had a very good year last year but it doesn't mean they are established neither with the gp or fandom. When they have several good solid years we can start talking about aespa being established.

Sm should focus on debuting their new bg that is being delayed every year. We don't need another sm gg.

Bp songs are edm they fall under noise music. Then there is bg noise music which is a term used to call a song bad. I use it when a song includes electronic elements but it's messy (in a bad way), you know noisy, unpleasant to ears. Some kpop stans call a song that is experimental noise music but "noise" tag used to be used in a negative way to describe bgs music becausee ggs used to make more friendly songs

Right? Same. When she debuted I thought they gave her rapper position because she's just a sub-vocal that is probably the reason why she got it lol but she's doing a good job along with Giselle. I'm loving Giselle-Karina duo combination, sm got lucky with them even for that ^^

Unrelated to this thread but is it someone else surprised about Karina rapping? When she debuted and I saw she had the rapper position I expected her to be like any other idol rapper who was assigned this position in a forced way so not good at all but she's actually a decent idol rapper.