Posts by essentialm

Ohh, nice one going in there to actually bare it back, LMAO. Also afair, weren’t you guys the forerunners of saying aespa were creepy? Literal hybe stans back when aespa’s concept were announced 🤷🏽 Now stripping the earth to defend.

girl, i didn't say shit about Aespa. I don't particularly care about them, I don't hate or like them. I love how you deflect by trying to bring something up I wasn't even involved with and If I remember correctly literally everyone was shitting on LSM for that, mostly because people were making it weirder than it was.

lmao u act as if "peace disturbed, go on quest and find treasure/goal" isn't the most basic and overused storylines in existence, I can literally point out like 10000+ stories like this, heck even kpop groups. Ateez even have something similar in lore. I shouldn't be surprised tho, Aespa stans were trying to accuse even TXT of plagiarism because they had a portal to another world in their MV.

I saw a pen also I think, if that's all they are doing then it's still fine. I doubt they spent so much money only for this though. Something like this just doesn't sit right with me:pepewash:

Yeah I was worried too at first, since you can make so much misuse with that technology like I was side eyeing them but if it's really only for education purposes and nothing weird I don't' mind it too much so I really really hope it stays that way

I'm not sure if they are still going through with it or not because this was some time ago I think.

They have been investing heavily into these technologies and talking about it in their briefings. People don't realize that all companies are moving towards this, it won't be just one company and it certainly didn't start now.

Anyway this is just one example:

https://www.digitalmusicnews.c…hit-supertone-investment/

They've been using that company for HYBE Education I saw, like for learning Korean with BTS

The delusional part of SM stans really think SM owns everything? None of what they shown was even similar to Aespa, other than them mentioning storylines, entertainment and virtual reality which they have been mentioning for quite some time now before Aespa even debuted. Even the GG shown in the comics seem to more closely have a Winx/W.I.T.C.H concept than anything Aespa has. And no they aren't creating their own "SMCU", only some groups (Enhypen and &Team) are somewhat connected with each other storywise but not all of them and def not company wide.

Kpop has always been saturated, every year since like 2012 people make the same argument. We also can't forget we're at a point in time similar to 2015 - 2016 where a lot of groups active in gen 3 are gonna disband or be inactive and make room for newer groups, there are a lot of contract renewals happening 2022 - 2023. + quite a lot of those groups the Big 4 are planning to debut aren't only for the korean market but for markets such a Japan, US, China and a lot more.

HYBE took in Jaeho from To Be World Klass to compete in I-land, I don’t think it’s far fetched to expect them to look into some GP999 girls

Also HYBE got 3 Korean girl groups & a Japanese girl group coming down the line, so why not grab some let alone the more popular ones

I personally would love if at least 1 of Yurina, Ruiqi, or Yaning got recruited

Correction, they didn't take him. For I-land and Belift, trainees always have to audition even a trainee under a HYBE label has to, pretty certain Jaeho auditioned. Not that I would be against them taking anyone from GP999 but they didn't take any trainees from PD48 either despite the show being more popular, they immediately went for two of the most popular idols in one of the most popular GG's in Japan and Korea so more likely they'll take someone from Kep1er in the coming years if the group is successful. I personally don't see them taking anyone for Izone's GG since I'm pretty sure the line up was fixed the moment Minju said the no and they are preparing for debut, the only place I can see them maybe taking someone would be for the future Japan GG

I don't think i'd call them haters

They 100% have a reason to be salty

Will just have to see if they eventually accept her

It's far from being just "salty" at this point, it's encouraged bullying. People who were salty already calmed down, now it's just pure hate.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

the hate this girl is getting is unbelievable, I've seen countless of reality show contestants having leverage because they were a trainee from a big company, because they already debuted and there was nowhere the same energy they have for her. i'm not even going to talk about big3 stans calling it nepotism (which don't even make any sense) or blaming this on hybe

I didn't follow this show but I legit saw some fandom accounts on my TL support and vote for some girls because they were ex - JYP and ex - SM trainees. So why is it okay for these fandoms to vote for girls they didn't watch, simply because of a company they used to train at but Moas or even Armys (I've also seen Armys get dragged) possibly voting for some girl is almost treated as a crime?

The MoA fanpage on philippines are congratulating her tho. Same with moas on FB and they were even active on promo period.

side note, while I didn't follow the show. I still had a lot of GG stans and fanbases on my TL, couple of Izone and Itzy ones. They were all doing collabs and agreeing to vote for whatever girl on the show fanbase they were collabing with for streams or other reasons. I remember seeing an Izone fanbase supporting Yurina and another Itzy one supporting someone called Mashiro (coincidentally an ex - JYP trainee I just discovered), I also remember Aespa stans voting for some SM trainee. Why is it, that it is okay for all these fanbases to vote for a girl on a show they don't watch or like at all but god forbid Moas and Armys for doing the same thing if they did vote (I've seen Armys getting dragged for supposedly voting too for some reason)?

I've legit seen people make incest jokes about her and her brother on tiktok. How fucked do you have to be over some stupid show? Some GG stans always talking about "feminism" but it's always GG survival shows that have some of the nastiest behaviour towards contestants. Also how about we don't throw hate at any minor at all? Can't believe I'm seeing people try to justify these things when we have idols who commited suicide over online bullying.

Probably hard to see if she doesn’t get enough screen time lol

But now I’m interested to see her debut because of this hoopla. Poor girl, all this hate and for what?

lmao same, I didn't give a damn about this show at all, didn't vote, probs would've ignored the debut group as well but with this whole situation, lowkey want to stan or atleast check them out of spite now.

i don't watch the show, didn't care for it nor did I vote but the hate people have has been extremely disturbing. Apparently her family had to ask people to stop as well which makes it even more screwed up. I've seen people making incest jokes, says she had white privilege, call her horse face ,Oli London. Y'all are fucked up. You'd think after what happened to Sulli, we'd realise how much impact our words have on idols but guess I shouldn't have such a high standards for kpop fans.

Also it's GP999 stans own fault, if they hadn't started a witchhunt against the girl, she would've likely faded into the background but y'all constantly mentioned her name everywhere just to hate on her to the point that it got the attention of a lot of non watchers like me. There is a reason why they say negative attention is still attention.

Not to make everything about enhyoen but-

Red moon? That's interesting bc ENHYPEN's recent mv ended with an image that said "Dark moon: the blood altar" o.o Dark moon is basically enha's universe so i wonder if the japan group's universe will be called red moon? Or something?

I'm interested to see if they'll try to connect this japanese group with enha or not in the end. They did have them in the drunk - dazed mv but i'm not sure that indicates whether they'll be connecting them more or if they just wanted to make sure people don't forget that the japan group is still happening lol

I mean storywise they are linked to Enhypen somewhat as seen in the Drunk - Dazed mv so I wouldn't even be surprised if they are called Red Moon, I think HYBE is probs gonna set up a Vampire vs Werewolf storyline since this is a known pop culture trope and they both are from two different academies which also fits the school competition trope as well. Another hint the two will be connected is that the name for the Japanese BG seems to be &Team which uses "&" which is the exact same thing Enhypen uses with "-" (or also called a "hyphen") so their titles tracks will probably have ... & ... as a play to Enhypen's ...-... formula.