How is Covid, restrictions and people opinions about it in your country at the moment?

• I actually wanted to make this topic since a while ago since it surprised me almost everyone has its own rules

I've been living in 3 different countries in a year and all restrictions are different

Hungary no restrictions at all everything is open they don't even ask u for your greenpass and honestly people dgaf about it

Greece open but with a little of restrictions this was the first country I went to a shop and they asked me for the green pass it seems people don't care much about the virus anymore except for a few ones

Austria the more tight of them, green pass almost everywhere and there's only 1 model of mask you can use if you don't use it they give u one. People care more than the other two but still same opinion as before

Take in consideration this happens in different months so the restrictions might be different right now

What about in yours country and also your opinion about the virus? :pepe-slash:

• sorecer

Changed the title of the thread from โ€œHow is Covid, restrictions and people opinions I about it n your country at the moment?โ€ to โ€œHow is Covid, restrictions and people opinions about it in your country at the moment?โ€.
  • Pretty lax in the US. I mean that's why KPOP acts are packing their tours here this summer.

Where I live, it's pretty much life as normal.

• We in Australia have had eased restrictions in my state for a couple of months now which means no masks, check ins and events are back on. Social distancing rules still apply in cases where you can't be safe and masks are encouraged but only mandated on public transport and hospitals now. The people are happy as after a couple of years of two lockdowns and many months of back and forth rules we are finally free. COVID is still out there of course, but people are glad to be free of it. It's been a scourge.

• in my state in Australia - no mask mandate - people have still been wearing them and it's mandatory in certain places like public transport)

no restrictions or check ins but certain places require evidence of vaccination to gain entry

• Life is back to normal here in Poland for months already... and for some weeks masks are off even in shops and public transportation

But in same time our health minister says that september/october will be a real test.

Yesterday we just had 200 new cases.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• There is absolutely nothing except for masks when going to doctors, hospital etc. After the war in Ukraine happened no one is talking about covid anymore and all restrictions were lifted. There is also not a lot of cases. It's like covid doesn't exists suddenly since we have other problems to fight.

• People are basically over it. No restrictions. Things havenโ€™t gone completely back to normal yet (many still work mostly from home and you see people using masks etc) but are moving towards that direction. People are talking more and more about covid in past-tense

• most restrictions are lifted but cases are still high and too many hospitalization from unvaccinated people.

A good portion of people wear masks indoor by choice, sth like 80 percent. Even up to 50 percent outdoor too.

Our people are smarter than the government

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• since may 1 people can stop wearing their mask outside in open spaces but u still see people with mask bc most need to go to close paces (markets, deparment stores, malls, etc)

like nobody here (in the capital where I live) refuse to used mask and even now they still wear them

when u go to a closed space, they ask u for a document (virtual o physical) that has your 3 dosis registered there, if u don't have them u cant go inside

• It's already been said but in the US, people aren't really concerned anymore, even though there has been an uptick of cases in certain areas. Where I live, it may as well be a thing of the past (currently...) Some people wear masks (myself included,) but many do not, and many people that I know who were previously very cautious and swore they wouldn't stop wearing masks any time soon are now not wearing them. They are no longer mandatory in schools, even though they had been for a very long time. Spring Break came and went without a massive amount of cases popping up. So far, it's like this, but who knows how much longer. I do know of people who have tested positive lately, so it's out there...we're just hoping and praying it doesn't get bad again...

ea345ce0012bd5e135557199cecc6df68a5057c4.gif

ninguรฉm como tu

• It makes sense with less strict rules if vaccination rate is high (and thereโ€™s protection of risk groups)

Thereโ€™s a big difference between of high incidence in infection cases and high incidence in severe cases / mortality

A problem in most countries is the very skewed vaccination rate. Where people in lower socioeconomic strata or some groups of immigrants have wayyyy lower vaccination rate due to lack of adequate information or detachement from main society

(and other reasons)

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!