We are not kidding when we say SM gets blamed for everything

• So when SM idols get accused of anything every two days online without bases (and later proved to be fake) with no company support everyone is so happy to believe it but also when they don’t get accusations, same people say it’s only because their company covers it up? Lol

Also now these people’s favs get accusations that has nothing to do with SM artists, it’s somehow also SM’s fault!

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

5F1A8916-A60E-46C6-90DD-33ADA798E80B.jpeg

They really think they’re doing something by spamming the word “lsm tax evasion” on Twitter to “expose” news that have been talked about openly by the company weeks ago..

717C6560-7398-4D34-93C8-4585B3FB58F2.jpg

lt64IYu.gif

Edited 3 times, last by Yumeku ().

• They have a point

Random shit posted on Pann or Instagram gets media coverage for a reason

While other things posted there (relating to a certain company) are buried and forgotten

What’s buried exactly? Those SM news were in the headlines for awhile; never been buried and it’s not even as big of a deal as the articles made it out to be. They have way too much coverage for the littlest SM artists news on these sites everyday so if anything these past SM shaming “articles” on pann and naver lately are the exact opposite of what you’re saying. But again I am talking to a known troll so I am not expecting a human response from you.

lt64IYu.gif

• i see y'all only get mad at company conspiracy theories when its a company you stan artists from

Eww I never participate in these dumb companies theories. It’s just funny how SM and SM artists are always painted as villains even when it has nothing to do with them.

lt64IYu.gif

• Eww I never participate in these dumb companies theories. It’s just funny how SM and SM artists are always painted as villains even when it has nothing to do with them.

they literally did corporate tax evasion

It involves a group of people conspiring to commit a federal crime to defraud the government for billions of won

The ones making these power moves aren’t your oppas, they are just pawns

• :pepe-back-away:

And not at some believing this "conspiration" thing when the truth is "your faves are not saints neither were good kids, that's why they were exposed" simple as that. And I'm not directing this to any scandal, I'm directing it to fans fairytale.

• lmao

SM going through other idols high school records to find people to throw dirt on them?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• They have a point

While other things posted there (relating to a certain company) are buried and forgotten

Yes just like how SNSD vs Jessica was buried or all of f(x) scandals were buried and Sulli's dating buried RV debut scandal buried Yeri's addition to RV was buried Tiffany flag scandal buried Irene vs Stylist buried Aespa all their scandals buried NCT and CA scandals buried EXO scandals buried especially Chanyeol's right? SM always burying their scandals geez :pepe-tea::pepe-clown-gear:

• Yes just like how SNSD vs Jessica was buried or all of f(x) scandals were buried and Sulli's dating buried RV debut scandal buried Yeri's addition to RV was buried Tiffany flag scandal buried Irene vs Stylist buried Aespa all their scandals buried NCT and CA scandals buried EXO scandals buried especially Chanyeol's right? SM always burying their scandals geez :pepe-tea::pepe-clown-gear:

you are confusing fangirls posting hate online with the media pushing a certain narrative.

• They have a point

Tax evasion was surely not buried, if you missed the scandal this year, you can go back a few years ago too, is a known fact, not only sm but all big 3 had a tax evasion and a lot of other big companies like Samsung, LG etc, while is a shitty thing, tax evasion is definitely not a unknown concept between companies and have been done countless times

• This is why I hate Orbits on Twitter with a passion LSM tax evasion but he got their faves their first win :pepe-hehe::pepe-tea:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!