[enter-talk] WOW... IS THIS REAL? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

• How do they have 23 members but are the only group who has no infected members (T/N: by Covid)

Seriously fascinating

They must have f*cking strict quarantine rules

AVvXsEiRP__lVZG_m0NwFsjU_C2HE7NyycxOn_FqTItCQH0bl0KEtmqMt0xRyIhgtRzZDd3DCs1MyLmga5KFDd-Om02r1K1XJrn3MJO-otC9EJ2IIZH4Vj8nNxSi78f07vI99_ObxQEyg46dSGl_ng6tawWM2bEMcLDV3MefNNc3gbtTrod4QiO6roqf_LkS=s16000
    "The only group where none of the members caught CovidNow that Twice Sana caught it, there's only NCT left"

post response:

[+215][-41]

original post: here

1. [+132, -3]

Every time they meet people, they meet them with their nose blocked

2. [+105, -2]

Even if they have 23 members, it's not like the 23 of them were living together and it's not like all 23 of them promoted together either...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ but even so, the fact that nobody caught it is interesting

3. [+83, -158]

Because they are a group of losers (T/N: they have no friends)

4. [+52, -5]

Sana, don't be sick

5. [+46, -1]

Just say that it's fascinating that they are 23 and haven't caught Covid and go. Damn, there are even a few trolls dragging them for this

6. [+42, 0]

What's worse is that a few of them even went on trips overseasㅋㅋ

7. [+31, -1]

The thing that I was worried about is that if one person catches it, they will get so much hate. I don't want people to mention this too much either

8. [+22, -1]

Wow crazy, it's still impressive that Twice hasn't caught it all this time after doing so many concerts;;;; NCT are crazy

New post

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I think when 23 people live/work together, they share so many bugs with each other that they will develop superhuman immune system.

:pepewash:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I think when 23 people live/work together, they share so many bugs with each other that they will develop superhuman immune system.

:pepewash:

so Mr Burns like?

External Content youtu.be

• Because they are a group of losers (T/N: they have no friends)

Lol that person is jealous of NCT. But I get what they mean by having no friends 😂 I mean look at em they have 23 members of which they get along hsve fun and hilarious moments just look at their awkward but its ok series. They honestly don't need friends when you're roster is the size of an army unit or am entire football team, you don't need outside friends. And their dorms are near each other do they don't need to travel outside their own ecosystem much which reduces the chance of covid when they 23 of them only interact with each other and all of them are vaccinated. Plus because of their strict nature the only person really allowed contact with them is their manager and that person has to be anti social just to do his job. Their staff hardly is around them.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!