[PANN] Ah YG is pissing me off

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Why would you send a group with a 05-liner maknae to the armyㅜㅠㅜㅜㅜ

I can't watch this.... I can't believe I'm hesitating to watch TMAP..

Source

https://m.pann.nate.com/talk/360569721#replyArea

[+95, -1] If they ever go to 'Real Men', I can already see few of them being legendary for acting bizarre,, (I have) mixed feelings about this...

ㄴ [+9, -0] For real ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ First is KimDoyoung with unpredictable burst of energy

ㄴ [+28, -0] Protect Asahi.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

ㄴ [+35, -0] Didn't you guys see YoonJaehyuk? I burst out laughing starting from his 'Nip' ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

ㄴ [+35, -0] I'm not a teume but I always watch TMAP because it's funny and I almost died laughing because of Asahi. YoonJaehyuk is freaking funny too. Park Jihoon (during the ep) = me

ㄴ [+12, -0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ YoonJaehyuk is worrying meㅜㅠ

ㄴ [+26, -1] Sahi's body just wont follow him while Jaehyuk can do it properly but would just do weird things from time to time ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ To think that Jaehyuk will actually go (someday), what should we do to you...

ㄴ [+20, 0] I totally expected Junkyu to act bizarre but he even got complimented ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+35, -0] It got recommended (to me) so I watched it and it's actually fun. The kids all seem pure, especially the members KimDoyoung and Yoshi. Cute ㅋㅋ

[+34, -0] I'm another group's fan and TREASURE map is really fun so everyone, watch it.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Sigh it's such a waste for it to be watched only by me

[-34, 0] Our Sahi... Thank goodness you're not going to enlist.

Credit to

https://treasurepann.blogspot.…s-pissing-me-off.html?m=1

• Official Post

[+34, -0] I'm another group's fan and TREASURE map is really fun so everyone, watch it.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Sigh it's such a waste for it to be watched only by me

So what are fans of Treasure Map who don't stan Treasure called? I hope they get a cute name like Going Seventeen fans. :cutes:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!