[PC][enter-talk] THERE IS NO MALE-FEMALE IDOLS FRIENSHIP LIKE THIS ONE NOWADAYS

• source: [enter-talk] THERE IS NO MALE-FEMALE IDOLS FRIENSHIP LIKE THIS ONE NOWADAYS

[enter-talk] THERE IS NO MALE-FEMALE IDOLS FRIENSHIP LIKE THIS ONE NOWADAYS
    We translate Pann articles about Korean news, music, drama and lifestyle
    www.pannchoa.com

BTOB and Apink. I remember people calling them BTOB-pink so I'm bringing this up
    Even up to this day, they still mention each other, go on v-live and seem to be doing well so it's good to see. Gen 2.5 was so fun..

image.png

Bomi: ㅋㅋ
    - Did you listen to it????
    - I'm telling you to listen to it
    - Put it on Twitter please ㅜ
    - *emoji*

?: I listened to it ㅡㅡㅋㅋ
    - Oh
    - Tweet gogo
    - I'm waiting

image.png

"Music Bank yesterday"

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

post response:
    [+117][-18]
    original post: here

1. [+103, -5]
    Nowadays, people are way too sensitive so I can't even imagine other groups doing this aside from BTOB-pink

2. [+59, -2]
    To be honest, they had an unique friendshipㅋㅋ I liked seeing them together though.. they are real best friends... They look like they are having so much fun. But is that ka-talk convo for real? The wording is f*cking relatable, f*ck ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+53, -2]
    Huh? The comments are weird. Back then, almost nobody was hating on them... they even voted and streamed each other's songs

4. [+31, -8]
    BTOB is 3rd gen. Apink is 2nd gen. There's no 2.5 gen

5. [+25, 0]
    When it comes to BTOB-pink, I can't think of anything else than this. Both teams were on site that day and even their fans were laughing so much among themselves
    image.png

6. [+24, -1]
    It's true that fans have become more sensitive than before but there were also no other groups as close as BTOB-pink back then. Both of them give off the close siblings vibes so they didn't get hate.. If I must compare, it's kinda like Moonbin-SinB? They really look like best friends

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!