[enter-talk] NCT JAEHYUN'S BUBBLE MESSAGES ARE F*CKING INSINCERE

• [enter-talk] NCT JAEHYUN'S BUBBLE MESSAGES ARE F*CKING INSINCERE

bypannchoaApril 14, 2022
    He shared a picture of him staring weirdly into the camera on 3/26. And then went MIA for 3 weeks and he just posted one picture of him now and that's it. What's wrong with him? Back then, he when he said that he was filming a drama, he would more or less post a few posts on Bubble every 2 weeks. And things started improving a bit but he went back to being like this again. Does he hate his fans? Or is he in a relationship?

AVvXsEiLsZ2y4BLvzkCBTkKa5D6CdHutByoSaXAGLJMEhVE08gv0DbZAHixdZLHFcQwM1h7Qz-93ZEbLtjxjC06446m2t0B1x_0G4MPHXcOnMwDQcew6B80LhkUyAdeyfOLq-XVx2CecC9X5FsWaMTbs25tR5kkCyS5RVbr4U9YvTK4Toe4K5m7hWS56qX_2=s16000
    AVvXsEgxNibzwm0am9lKf183QjtS5NN4--9r2XaGWgp7qfoVKmcZ1M360kdLTjI7N---J1NrLfTQlTWM-nFDr4W39vUgcwPBQtPSIHslICiLcScC_HgNuwcERK9J--kYRNRk8dRnLs9nRWQ__zTwHg9P_myOP9TdKSJwfBslBmMJ6t8ApnpIYRMjCjjJpl56=s16000

post response:
    [+251][-90]
    original post: here

1. [+234, -25]
    Why are people shielding him so much? There's no kid who is as obvious in NCT about showing their hatred towards their fans though..

2. [+153, -15]
    Actually, they divide their Bubble income between the members so he's both irresponsible and doesn't have love towards his fans. It just feels like he's tired of being an idol and it's a shame

3. [+112, -10]
    Fans are losers to him

4. [+89, 0]
    Ah seriously, can I speak honestly? At first, sigh... I thought "I guess those are just his tendencies..." but later on, I just became disappointed. Even so, seeing how he was getting hate for doing more dumbfounding things, I felt bad for him. Seeing how he came in the fansign with his hat lowered down to his eyes (T/N: it's kind of an etiquette thing to show your face properly) and how he doesn't go on Bubble, it just makes me so mad. It was to the point when I forgot that I was subbed to his Bubble. It's not like the fans wanted him to go on Bubble every day but what is making him so busy that he's finding it so hard to go on a paid app like Bubble once in 3 weeks? There are already so many talks about it on protected Twitter accountsㅋㅋㅋ This was already mentioned continuously since a few years ago but seeing how he doesn't change, there's just no hope and I'll just quit on being his fan.. I'm so mad. There's a bunch of handsome male idols around who are both good at communicating and handsomeㅋㅋㅋ Seems like Jung Jaehyung's tendencies don't really match with mine so this won't work out

5. [+79, -73]
    If you commented above this comment, your life will be ruined ---- Jaehyun doesn't even post every 2 weeks and this time, he posted late so if you're a fan, you would know it. Aren't you tired of cosplaying as a fan? Look at you faking the best comments at midnight. Goosebumps

6. [+78, 0]
    But seeing the "+710", doesn't that mean that she's been there since the beginning? Why are you saying that OP isn't a fan?

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

fc48bd06c65bdda5a70662a95298c58967e2efac.gifv2388a663244f2a30b386bac2c9600bc97508161c.gifv

• Bruh...Bubble was a bad idea. Like all I see are fangirls complaining. Jeongyeon doesn't post often, and I don't see her fans complaining.

Like seriously, unsubscribe then if it makes you so mad instead trying to strong arm idols into interacting with you.

fc48bd06c65bdda5a70662a95298c58967e2efac.gifv2388a663244f2a30b386bac2c9600bc97508161c.gifv

• I can't imagine being a fan of someone to the point I subscribed to their Bubble service, but know absolutely nothing about them. He's always been weird and goofy and it's very much reflected in his selfies.

Also back when he was filming a drama when he was excited about taking a new step for his career... back when he was happy about it even though he was filming a drama, filming NCT World, preparing for the Resonance comeback, and hosting Inkigayo all at the same time FOR US... back before the project was shelved indefinitely because of what someone else did. Gee I wonder why he's started sporadically posting. It's almost like he's a human being with feelings. Nah... can't be.

Either cancel the membership or suck it the fuck up.

• People complaining about bubble updates are annoying. I’m sure they are obligated to have a bubble account. Honestly it’s be tedious to update all the time if you’re not the personality type to do. Just unsubscribe if you’re not getting what you want out of it. They didn’t force you to pay.

• People complaining about bubble updates are annoying. I’m sure they are obligated to have a bubble account. Honestly it’s be tedious to update all the time if you’re not the personality type to do. Just unsubscribe if you’re not getting what you want out of it. They didn’t force you to pay.

Yep, the entitlement is off the charts. These people act like they enslaved these idols just because it's a paid service, when they can simply unsubscribe if they're not satisfied.

• There is a way out for both side

Idols and fans can unsubscribe

Why complain when you have a solution?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• So... do the members sign up for bubble themselves, or do their company force them to?

I'm pretty sure the company forces them to.

Like everyone has to get an account. I don't know how it works for NCT, but I heard that for Twice, they get a large portion of the proceeds from their individual subs, which may give some more incentive to post than others. But someone in these comments said for NCT that the group splits it evenly, which means in the end, it doesn't matter how much 1 member posts or not.

• I'm pretty sure the company forces them to.

Like everyone has to get an account. I don't know how it works for NCT, but I heard that for Twice, they get a large portion of the proceeds from their individual subs, which may give some more incentive to post than others. But someone in these comments said for NCT that the group splits it evenly, which means in the end, it doesn't matter how much 1 member posts or not.

In that case, Jaehyun doesn't own anything then, especially if he doesn't want bubble (which, I'm speculating, may be the case).

Thanks for the clarification <3

• So... do the members sign up for bubble themselves, or do their company force them to?

It's definitely a company thing. The only people to get out of it as far as I know were Heechul and Ryeowook the only two to "retire" from Bubble and their service was shut down completely. Heechul recently restarted his Bubble.

Most of the NCT members post at least once a month. Typically members like Jaehyun who don't post often, will send a selfie along with a message.

Some of them use it a lot. Chenle basically uses it at entertainment when he's bored and will spam messages (he sent over 1000 once). Doyoung tries to send a good night message regularly. Most of them are sporadic. Jisung is really the only one who actually responds to fans on it.

Almost all of them post more often when they're working and during comebacks because they will send spoilers/thank yous and whatnot on their way home so it makes more sense that Jaehyun would have been more active in 2020 because he was working more.

• Thanks for the explanation!!! <3

• Bruh...Bubble was a bad idea. Like all I see are fangirls complaining. Jeongyeon doesn't post often, and I don't see her fans complaining.

Like seriously, unsubscribe then if it makes you so mad instead trying to strong arm idols into interacting with you.

Yes it was a terrible idea for 2 reasons feeding fans delusions by the idea of having a personal 1on1 communication with the idol plus the entitlement of being owed something because you pay to get messages from them. This shit should be scrapped

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!