What Is A Concept/Genre Your Faves Have Not Tried, But You Want Them To?

• Hello! Question is in the title. What concept/genre has your favorite group not done before, but you really want to see them try it one day? This can either be something they really never tried at all, or something that they did for a B-side that you'd like to see done for a title track. For me, I sometimes wonder what it would be like for Stray Kids to go through a tropical song era. Yeah, I know, Surfin' comes pretty close, but I kind of want them to lean into the concept a bit more and do an OT8 tropical song.

What do I mean by "tropical song"? Allow me to demonstrate:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

(This part of the chorus sounds so good, I'm obsessed!)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

(Yeah, I know it's technically J-Pop, don't @ me over this, it's still a bop and sounds tropical in the beginning and instrumental part of the chorus.)

External Content youtu.be

(I know this whole song isn't all that tropical, but the ending part is and when I say it slaps...it SLAPS!)

(Don't know if this is too much of a summery song to count, but I don't care, it's still an underrated bop!)

It would be quite different for them, since they don't have too many songs like that, but you know what, that's what the question asked. There aren't nearly as many tropical/summer songs in K-Pop as I would like and it hurts. They just sound so bright and cheerful and I love that. What about your faves though? What's a concept you want them to try out that they haven't tried yet? Why that concept/genre in particular? Have a great day/night!

• I saw ASOBO, so "heart" lol.

If you want the KPOP version of ASOBO, DTNA by Twice is the blueprint.

ASOBO is a bop, why aren't more people talking about it? Also, why did no one tell me how much it slaps? I'm never forgiving any of the users who heard it and didn't tell me about it.

It really is! How did I forget about it? I feel so bad. I'll add it in as well.

• ASOBO is a bop, why aren't more people talking about it? Also, why did no one tell me how much it slaps? I'm never forgiving any of the users who heard it and didn't tell me about it.

It really is! How did I forget about it? I feel so bad. I'll add it in as well.

Well, it's technically JPOP, and most KPOP fans aren't that in to NiziU.

We talked about it in the JPOP section, but most people were tasteless and said they didn't like it lol. :wellr:

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Well, it's technically JPOP, and most KPOP fans aren't that in to NiziU.

We talked about it in the JPOP section, but most people were tasteless and said they didn't like it lol. :wellr:

That's their loss then.

I mean- wait, what did I just hear? NiziU slander? Excuse me, but they NEVER miss with their title tracks Chopstick was an exception. I won't stand for this appalling behavior from them.

• To answer your question though, I would like NMIXX to lean more into their exploration concept. And after hearing how they slayed Kill This Love, I would love for them to have an anthemic bass and brass heavy girl crush song with power vocals for Lily, Haewon, and Sullyoon to go nuts on.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• To answer your question though, I would like NMIXX to lean more into their exploration concept. And after hearing how they slayed Kill This Love, I would love for them to have an anthemic bass and brass heavy girl crush song with power vocals for Lily, Haewon, and Sullyoon to go nuts on.

I'd love to hear that from them too now that you mention it. Let them go off like the queens that they all are!

• I want Pixy to try Cherry Bullets fruity concept (describing their concept as fruity was Remi not me I swear). I know that's the whole reason Ella/Mirae left Cherry Bullet, but I want to see how the other members can do it.

And the reverse, I want Cherry Bullet to try Pixy's concept. (but not change it permenantly. if they do that I will cry)

• I want Pixy to try Cherry Bullets fruity concept (describing their concept as fruity was Remi not me I swear). I know that's the whole reason Ella/Mirae left Cherry Bullet, but I want to see how the other members can do it.

And the reverse, I want Cherry Bullet to try Pixy's concept. (but not change it permenantly. if they do that I will cry)

I never knew Cherry Bullet's concept was fruit!

:angryr::cryingr:

It does make sense though. Oh no! I'm sad to hear that they left, but not everyone loves that concept, so I understand. I would cry too, but I agree, them trying out each other's concept would be fun to see. Maybe if they go on a variety show together, that could be a fun activity for both groups to do in front of each other.

• I never knew Cherry Bullet's concept was fruit!

:angryr::cryingr:

It does make sense though. Oh no! I'm sad to hear that they left, but not everyone loves that concept, so I understand. I would cry too, but I agree, them trying out each other's concept would be fun to see. Maybe if they go on a variety show together, that could be a fun activity for both groups to do in front of each other.

I mean, I'm not sure if it's fruit, that's just what Remi said lol.

She also said she likes all colors.

• I mean, I'm not sure if it's fruit, that's just what Remi said lol.

She also said she likes all colors.

Fair enough.

I also used to be like that too, that I can get behind. I remember when I was young, I wanted to paint my room in the rainbow colors, but my mom shot down the idea pretty quickly and said it would make the walls look too busy (because I had wanted to do it on all four walls).

• I want Twice to do something traditional/historical. I know they would do great and it would be beautiful.

Something like this:

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• Thanks! They really are. The Feel Special music video is proof of that. That's cool! I hope you can make them a color you like more soon though.

Yeah! I don't want them repainted soon (or ever) because almost all of the posters are on are on there, and some of them are paper flimsy teary, and I don't want to take them down (also because I don't want to reorganize them. i also have like no space to put my junk).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!