Have you ever watch a performance of your faves and...

• thought their live version/new arrangement of a song is better than the studio version?

1. SNSD - Baby Baby Ballad Ver.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

THOUSAND times better than the original song, the studio version sounds like meh and this ballad arrangement for Baby Baby really highlights the beauty of the girls' voice

2. ROSÉ - Gone @ Sea of Hope

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Here's a comment from Youtube that precisely capture how I feel about this version

3. TAEYEON - I Love You

She rarely sing this song but when she does, it makes me feel like :peperain::peperain::peperain::peperain:

Idk, this version is much much better than the studio version, the way she almost cried and it translates to her voice? That's crazy good :pepe-comfy::pepe-comfy:

I have tons LOL feel free to share yours

영원히 소녀시대! BLACKPINK IS THE REVOLUTION                      original.gif

• It happened to me a lot of time with BTS for example.

External Content youtu.be

I love this urban mix.

dbed960a80097dc7d9eac973b7be5f732ec99c98.gifv  1f251c53cf32e8a39ff30f639687b517129b0205.gifv  8ce6cd0f2729463446ccbc09563cc6ad65a72d09.gifv

• yes, that's me everytime I watch BTS live performance,
    eg, Mikrokosmoss, I always love Mikrokosmos live performance than the studio version

and Dionysus is always better in live performance than studio

• Yes, I have: official version of Spring Day has no lines of Hoseok, like absolute 0 of them, not even MV has it, I legit thought bighit will make Hoseok just sit on the side or backstage while ot6 performs it, but live version actually has Hoseok in it, so obviously live SD is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any officially selling version.

As for new arrangements for stage I just usually love both versions, I think, at least I don't remember any specific cases now.

• It happens all the time with EXO :pepecute::pepecute:

My all time favorite is the acoustic version of songs from multiple albums

• Coachella D4?

• Coachella D4?

Jennie's rap here is :froghype::froghype::froghype::froghype::pepelove1:

• Literally every single one, because you get to hear the instruments hit differently

Also, just watch this

• It happens all the time with EXO :pepecute::pepecute:

My all time favorite is the acoustic version of songs from multiple albums

SM act and their vocals :pepelove2::pepelove2::pepelove2:

• Literally every single one, because you get to hear the instruments hit differently

Also, just watch this

One of the best parts of live stages is to see how they hype the crowd and feeling the music and themselves on the stage

This stage brings the song to a whole new level :pepemusic:

• One of the best parts of live stages is to see how they hype the crowd and feeling the music and themselves on the stage

This stage brings the song to a whole new level :pepemusic:

Not just the hype, the live also brings about more emotions that the recorded one

This is another song from the same concert but it has a totally different vibe that really captures your heart

:pepelove1::pepelove1:

And that piano intro

• Yes; if someone uses the same arrangement for 20 years, a song might get stale.

• All the time. There are many songs I thought were fine to good that became transcendent in live versions. Thankfully both of my faves have live albums!

I co-sign with haesoo on the acoustic versions of EXO. Also this:

This is the only one that pains me in that there is no version of this that was released to enjoy on Spotify/music platforms. ||

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!