Do you believe Garam bullying scandal is real?

• its fake, SM is behind this scandal :pepe-hehe:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I would ask why we should believe this, but hey, I ask the same of all the other accusations.

• Right now I consider her Innocent Until Proven Guilty. But of course I will say Neutral since we don't know if there will be actual real substantial evidence in the next couple of days that will flip her over to the guilty side. What I do know is that HYBE is going to have to do something to completely debunk the accusers or just completely drop and replace the girl since the current status will hurt LSFM in the long run.

• I'm waiting to see what else happens, I think there'll probably a more detailed response after the introduction period is over, so maybe Monday-ish, they won't want to overshadow the other two members.

Girl is hated by someone though that's for sure. I think it's possible she was part of this bully clique in middle school and then ditched them and some of them turned on her, which would explain why there's evidence of her being bullied too. Some of the stuff about her just really feels like someone setting her up, the board thing, the weird pann post. And some stuff is just obviously made up like the dropped from Ive line-up thing, the landed someone in intensive care thing with a potted plant, doesn't look like she smoked/drank either or someone would have posted pics of that by now since they seem to have pics of her in every other life situation, which is fishy considering that accuser said there were tons of pics of her smoking, they just needed to get them.

• I’ve just thought of something. In Hybe’s statement they mentioned that Garam was actually the one who that was bullied, but I haven’t seen any ask them to provide proof of this bullying. I know it’s hard to provide proof, which is what I’ve said in another thread but a lot of people keep asking for ‘proof proof proof’ for other claims so :/

• I’ve just thought of something. In Hybe’s statement they mentioned that Garam was actually the one who that was bullied, but I haven’t seen any ask them to provide proof of this bullying. I know it’s hard to provide proof, which is what I’ve said in another thread but a lot of people keep asking for ‘proof proof proof’ for other claims so :/

i think it was mistranslated. What they meant is what they are doing right now is harassing a minor or something like that for making up stories like bullying or being a trainee to another label. The mere fact that those “ bullies” lied abt her being under starship ( i dont think Hybe will deny it if it’s true since it is easily verifiable) , it is most likely all of it are un-true. It sounds a jealous schoolmate to me and people hyping it are probably fans of other ggs that felt threatened esp for this girl to overshadow their faves. 😂They want this rumor to be true.

• i think it was mistranslated. What they meant is what they are doing right now is harassing a minor or something like that for making up stories like bullying or being a trainee to another label. The mere fact that those “ bullies” lied abt her being under starship ( i dont think Hybe will deny it if it’s true since it is easily verifiable) , it is most likely all of it are un-true. It sounds a jealous schoolmate to me and people hyping it are probably fans of other ggs that felt threatened esp for this girl to overshadow their faves. 😂They want this rumor to be true.

Damn these translations are getting so confusing. But that makes sense I guess. I think in a few days they’ll come out with another statement as they would’ve had more time to investigate properly.

• When all the "evidence" is so ridiculous, I believe that she's innocent. If something actually serious pops up then of course my opinion will change. For now I am not buying any of this. It sounds like someone very envious and jealous is trying to ruin that girl's career before it even started. And if that's the case, I wish the worst for them

• I'm trying to stay neutral at the moment, because as we know, anything can be proven to be false and I don't want to see anyone else's career ruined over fake allegations. However, the predebut pictures are a really bad look on her and not good at all for the group's image. I'm sad because I was excited about sakura's debut and now her team is in the middle of all this mess.

• at first the rumors were so outrageous like the flower pot (seriously wth was that) that i kind of brushed them aside. but now even after hybe’s threat of suing more people are still coming forward so idk anymore. this one thread on twitter seemed kind of convincing. but im choosing to stay neutral instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!