When's a time your faves were embarrassing?

• I'll start.

Here's the time that Monsta X didn't realize their mics were still on backstage when they decided to randomly discuss bidets. The host's reaction tho lol

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

FOvXfFpWUAI1whc?format=jpg&name=small

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• When are my faves not embarrassing is a better question.

its johnny's joke afterwards for me :nct17:

• OH OMG THIS-

everything that comes out of kevin's mouth honestly

External Content www.youtube.com

• A.C.E's Jun grew up with 3 sisters (altho one died allready) and his dad had enough of all the females in the home so Jun said he grew up hanging around a lot with his dad since his dad tried to escape all the women in the house a lot. This still used to be a thing as he was grown up.

Around 2018 Jun spend a week at his parent's house and wanted to stream. He was just casually answering questions from his bedroom, than all of a suddon his dad was constantly yelling from far away "Junhee where are you?" His dad didn't gave up and was searching for him just to escape the women in the house. Jun yelled: "Dad I'm in my room. I told you I stream and I can't come out" and his dad than dead ass opend the door to the room altho Jun said he wished to be left alone. And jun went like: "Ah, seriously I told him I was streaming and that he shouldn't disturb me for 3 hours, but he allways does that. He even used to do that when I was little" and later on some fans got sad that he didn't made a face reveal of his dad 😂 A while later people made fun asking if he was the dude whith the yelling father >.<

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Also do not forget A.C.E's "Lee savage Donghun" ... I bet you can't find anyone who's that sassy and savage like him

External Content youtu.be

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• The entire Hello Baby variety show

in their defense teenage boys do not make good baby guardians

External Content www.youtube.com

• speaking of A.C.E...

pasted-from-clipboard.png

• I thought for Monsta X it would be the time they got kicked out of McDonalds twice

everything I need is a blackpink comeback

this was a nightmare

i know haechan was the culprit :pepe-cut::pepe-cut::pepe-cut:

• External Content youtu.be

• what was going on here lmao :angryr:

the lady's face at the end

:cryingr::angryr::angryr:

• :cryingr::cryingr::cryingr:

• I thought for Monsta X it would be the time they got kicked out of McDonalds twice

What? Oh no, this doesn't have subs. Okay, I need to go research this story lol

• :pepe-life-support::pepe-life-support:  :pepe-life-support:

• :pepe-life-support::pepe-life-support::pepe-life-support:

• What? Oh no, this doesn't have subs. Okay, I need to go research this story lol

here is it with subs

basically they were given a mission by Got7's Jackson to bring outside food into a McDonalds and they somehow got the same mission after already being kicked out. so they did it again at the same exact place later on lol

everything I need is a blackpink comeback

• what was going on here lmao :angryr:

the lady's face at the end

:cryingr::angryr::angryr:

What the heck kind of "hike" is that??? OMG and the failure to catch it. Thank dog they can sing!

And that dick touching contest will never not be funny. Xiumin looks so mischievous especially.

• Not my faves, but Jeongyeon in this video. :angryr:

• :pepe-life-support::pepe-life-support:  :pepe-life-support:

There is nothing wrong with that. Bacon makes everything better....

• :cryingr::cryingr::cryingr:

he's such a weirdo.... why do I love him so much?

• here is it with subs

basically they were given a mission by Got7's Jackson to bring outside food into a McDonalds and they somehow got the same mission after already being kicked out. so they did it again at the same exact place later on lol

LOL I shoulda guessed Jackson was behind that! That reminds me of when Jooheon imitated Jackson's OTT entrance lol

They're both dorks lol

• This thread contains 2 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!