I guess I introduce myself here? idk I'm super awkward

• hi guys. idk if anybody even cares but I thought I would stop by the forum after I saw it on the home website recently. tiktok and twitter have been rlly toxic especially to stays like me for literally existing and this place seems very welcoming which is why I actually made an account.

anyways u can call me yeon or yeonjae. im korean myself but I was born in the US. im a gigantic stray kids stan as well as an enhypen, txt, itzy, and blackpink stan too. I like to draw and I do a lot of digitial art whenever im bored. i may be super awkward at first glance, but once i get to know u, i might get too comfortable and overshare. please dont hate me for it lol.

i have decided a while ago that im non binary so please use they/them when addressing me. im still deciding on my sexuality btw, im leaning towards pansexual though.

i guess that's it. im not 100% i'll keep being active bc the forum is a bit confusing to navigate. im excited to meet ppl however. :smirks2:

everything I need is a blackpink comeback

• Hullo! It’s nice to see a new STAY!

If you feel lost, or need help understanding the forum, feel free to come ask for help!

• Sounds great, it's nice to meet you! I think I briefly passed by you already on here once before, but you followed so many people at once, I thought you were somebody who was already on here, but made a new account. I stand corrected. I'm so sorry to hear that. Pretty much all of the Stays on here are absolutely lovely and I'm sure you'll love us once you get to know us, so hopefully it'll be a nice change of pace.

Oh wow, we will get along very well then. I also love Stray Kids and they are my favorite K-Pop group currently, but I also love BLACKPINK a ton as well and like Itzy's songs. One of the other Stays on here also loves Itzy (Minazuki) and I think the two of you will probably get along just fine. I overshare a lot too, no worries. I can't help it, I'm too extroverted for my own good. I promise I won't hate you for it.

That's completely fine. We have some non-binary people on here too and we recently just got some LGBTQ+ badges you can buy (they are the colorful squares users have next to them), so that's nice. I get it, the forum is confusing at first. I joined not long ago and it was confusing for me at first too, but after a week or so, you get the hang of it and it gets much easier with time. Also, it's easier to navigate the website on a desktop instead of a phone (I know from trying it countless times both ways).

Also, I don't know if you've heard of the guilds on here before, but it's basically where people who stan the same artist all meet together and chat about the group or anything really. Try visiting the Stray Kids one. Just so you know, the people in the Stray Kids guild (including me) call ourselves Michelins, so if you see the name floating around here, that's what it's referring to (members of the Stay guild). There are also guilds for Enhypen, BLACKPINK, Itzy and TXT that you might be interested in as well. Feel free to stop by any and all of them.

Lastly, I am more than happy to help you. Don't be afraid to ask, I won't bite. I'm more than happy to introduce you to other users and show you how to navigate the site. Lastly, if you ever want any akorns to buy stuff from the akorn shop, let me know and I'll send them over. We have some lovely badges from all sorts of groups you might be interested in. Have a great day/night!

• i saw you followed me earlier but was waiting for your intro thread lol

welcome to allkpop!

im zuzu, and stray kids is one of my ults. ntmy!

• Hiii! Welcome to AKP :omgr: If you didn't know, to officially become a AKP user you have to stream Ghosting at least 5 times! Yayyy :blade-chase:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• i saw your profile just now, we're the same age! :aespa19:

my birthday's on may 30th though, so you're definitely older :aespa2:

• oh my gosh you seem so nice. yeah I just kind of found one person and followed some of the ppl they followed. I thought that if I followed more ppl I would have more friends haha. i'll make sure to check out the guilds soon! skz is my ult so I think I might join that one. thanks for offering the akorns which I guess is to buy those badges. I think i'll ask for some soon.

thanks a lot

• Hello! I welcomed you in another thread but welcome again. I'm the tech admin around here, so let me know if you need any help there!

Ves u have a new aesthetic!!!!!!! <3 <3

• Hiii! Welcome to AKP :omgr: If you didn't know, to officially become a AKP user you have to stream Ghosting at least 5 times! Yayyy :blade-chase:

External Content www.youtube.com

External Content open.spotify.com

already have ;-)

• This thread contains 12 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!