Loona's 10 billion won (about $8.5 mil) investment was mostly spent on two of the members, not including Chuu

• As the lawsuit filed by Kim Jiwoo develops, we will know more about the individual contract between the members and the company.

It was boasted that Loona had a 10 billion won (about $8.5 million ) investment, and that money was quickly spent.

However, most of the money were spent on just two members, Heejin and Hyunjin, at the initial phase.

Heejin contributed in the initial phase and was kinda the face of the group until Chuu began to be promoted. I don't think Hyunjin did anything.

If you say the total amount invested is 100, Heejin took maybe 30 , and Hyunjin probably took north of 25, and the rest sharing less than 45.

And Chuu, for whom less than 5% had been invested, is bringing close to 100% of the revenue Loona is making.

Which is still way short of paying the 8.5 million debt.

Her suit depends upon a crucial points - whether her contract allows concessions for individual activities or not.

If the first is true, she will probably win the suit, and leave the company, which will probably be the end of Loona.

However it is also possible that all of the individual activities are considered to be part of the group activity and whatever Chuu makes for the rest of the contract will sink in as part of the debt retirement, with the members benefiting without lifting a finger.

Whatever the outcome is, the lift between Chuu and the members is certain and won't be mended.

• idk what you mean by them "taking" these amounts, it's not like that money was handed to the girls. I'd be surprised if they were ever paid.

• That's the thing. Are they splitting that 8 million split by 12?

If that's the case, each girl would need to bring in about $600k.

Chuu should have made a significant dent in that. Unless they are saying the full amount needs to be 100% paid back before anyone can profit.

I don't know. Either way those girls joined the wrong company. I'm so happy Yena escaped that mess.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

Edited once, last by keyboardwarrior7 ().

• Source : trust me bro?

Also you're trying to push in-grouo politics without knowing anything at all about anyone's perspective

Typical capitalistic mindset

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• No? I don’t even think loona are paid. So why BBC invest on heejin and Hyunjin that’s no making sense. The reason why BBC is going bankrupt is because they invested so much during the pre-debut era also their concept cost a lot of money, the MV seem really expensive.

pre debut initial investments were mostly concentrated upon heejin and hyunjin with not too much for the rest

• No. It is being 'shared' by everyone. Doesn't matter who brings how much - it all comes into the pool of the debt which has to be paid and since Chuu is the only one bringing anything now the entire earnings go to pay the debts Heejin and Hyunjin had incurred.

In other words Chuu is paying Heejin and Hyunjin's debts now.

• ?? What?? Anyways let's not make this about the members. It's about BBC's continued incompetence. Chuu deserves better

I have said quite a lot of times that Yuju is being exploited by the members and the company when GFriend was around. And what I have said is kind of proven to be true when she refused to join Viviz and took her own, although it is too late for her to go anywhere.

In the industry there are a lot of things which won't be said until many years have passed. Basically, Chuu is paying Hyunjin's and Heejin's debts. And Chuu doesn't want to do that anymore.

• Yena was in BBC??????? Massive bullet dodged omg.

• Let's just say this, if the court allowed partial injunction of the contract, it means there was something fishy there.

I'm guessing (GUESSING) Chuu asked for her part of the solo promotions she did (and she did a lot).

And she was told that it would go towards the whole group.

Again, I'm guessing. I ain't the judge in case so I have no idea what the paperwork is.

But with a bit of legal knowledge in contract law you can assume that is what happened.

I remember Chuu saying that she wasn't paid yet when she was already rising as a star in entertainment shows.

Then she got her own show, she brought in other members to help the group...etc.

Then it was announced that BBC defaulted on their own shareholders and on their loans.

And they used that as a we don't have money to pay anyone.

People leaving the firm, not paying outside firms (make-up, outfits etc).

Only one making money in that firm was Chuu.

So I am guessing, in Dec last year she finally asked for her paycheck. At the behest of a good lawyer I hope.

• that whole money you mentioned is basically investment into MV's and albums of all girls

and sub-units as well

it's just that Koreans woke up too late to enter fanclub

if they would jump hype train and have same interest as i-fans then we wouldn't be even discussing about it now because number of CF's would probably triple, and number of sales would probably be at least two times bigger, not to mention potential charting, etc.

ah and also all people should remember one thing

dorm + food + outfits

for 12 girls cost a lot, this is why more and more labels debut half smaller groups now

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!