Are people blind or just delusional sometimes?

• I have noticed a lot of people praise or hype some idols like they are the best thing in the world or their skills are the most amazing thing that sometimes i wonder if they just like to hype their idols while deep down aknowdlaging that they have flaws or if they actually believe the things they are saying

Reason why i am making this post is because i saw people hyping Nmixx like "OMG they are all such good dancers they can be main dancers from any group" or "OMG they don't even seem rookies they are all awesome" and when i saw their dance in weekly idol i didn't find them all that impressive as a whole specially the blue sweater girl seemed to dance very lazily i think it's important to be able to be real about your bias's skills

For example my bias in G i-dle is Miyeon and in her and Soyeon's dance video of KDA's More a lot of people praise Miyeon because she is so good in there and OMG she nailed it and while i do agree she is improving she is still so stiff in that video compared to Soyeon and the other girls like if she is my bias and i can tell she is stiff while so many people can't see it? are they delusional or they just want to hype her up?

Anyone agrees or am i delusional for thinking this :whatb:

• It's just to hype them up.

A lot of people hype up their faves, there is nothing wrong with that unless they say "(insert name) is better than (insert name)". Most people say their faves are the best because they are their ultimate group, their favorite. There is nothing wrong with it unless specific names (the ones who are "worse") are mentioned.

• It's just to hype like every fan does in some cases. I seriously pity nmixx girls, it's seems that they are prohibited to have fans praising them.. unbelievable, the hate/shade and negative opinions seems to be louder and atp is literally beating a dead horse...

Anyways, idek nmixx but MAIN DANCERS MATERIAL!! OUTDANCED EVERYBODY'S FAVES SO STFU!! INVENTED DANCE IN KPOP!! :pepepizza:

• We know deep inside they're not the best at everything but that's no fun.

Who goes around going I love my faves because they're ok dancers and their singing is just passable and they look above average?

Nah man, Nayeons number one visual and on stage charisma. Has the best personality in the industry, most alluring vocal color, nation's center, nations BFF, best unnie, best fake maknae, she embodies the essence of an idol, she is the best :pepelove1:

• Ok i think that kind of makes sense so it's not delusion but just hyping them up i think i kind of get it now but i still think it's kind of weird? like if i want to hype Miyeon i would hype her vocals and visuals that are her strong points not her dance but maybe i am just weird, also this isn't really a hate post against Nmixx they are allowed to have fans and even if i didn't like their song i think they did show good vocals and their dance in the video was good i was mostly talking about the weekly idol video where some of them look a bit more lazy or amateurish? for example the arm swing part of the coreography looks so cool in the MV but it looks kind of sloppy in weekly idol

• Fans love hyping up their idols and to be honest thereโ€™s nothing wrong with that. Of course people are allowed to criticize, but criticism leads to fans defending the idol and eventually opens up a vacuum for people to openly hate the idol because of fans defending her/him. To be honest Iโ€™d rather they hype up whoever they want. More love, less hate :smirks:

• On a more serious note,

Nayeon's vocal isn't perfect. She often crack or fail high notes and often approach shouting when the note is too high, however, her voice is very catchy and I always want to hear more of it, there is no other voice I rather hear than hers.

Nayeon's visual isn't perfect and a good portion of it is due to make up, especially when it comes to her eyes, it makes or breaks her look. It took me some time to get used to her bare face. I used to wonder why she looks so different without make up but I've grown to love it. There's no other idols face I rather look at.

Nayeon's rapping is straight up cringe, MC Rail and the song Hello for example, but it's very cute and entertaining, I rather hear her rap other member's rap lines than other rappers.

Nayeon dancing isn't special in any way. She's good enough where she won't stick out like a sore thumb but she is stiff and not flexible and I've never really heard anyone praise her dancing and nobody talk smack about it either, but I could watch her perform all day.

But this is such a pain to type and it's long, I rather just say Nayeon's the best :pepelove1:

• See that made my day :lover3: that's how i feel about my idols like they are my bias for a reason even with their flaws i just think it's so much more meaningful when people praise their good things or love them despiste their flaws instead of pretending they are perfect it just feels more real and makes me so happy lol :lover1:

• are you implying that she's merely human and not a star?

• See that made my day :lover3: that's how i feel about my idols like they are my bias for a reason even with their flaws i just think it's so much more meaningful when people praise their good things or love them despiste their flaws instead of pretending they are perfect it just feels more real and makes me so happy lol :lover1:

I'm a firm believer sometimes you like an idol for reasons you just can't explain.

For example, in relationships, I think you should never know the exact reason why you like someone. For example, if you say you like someone because they are funny, nice, smart. So if you meet someone who is funnier, nicer, and smarter, you have justifiable reason to leave them for that person? Of course not, there's something special that you just can't describe, I used to think if you really like someone, you shouldn't be able to put into words exactly why.

That's how it is with my biases too, they're not perfect, I just like them, they're the best to me, I don't know why exactly, I just know I rather watch them than anyone else even if someone else's faves look better, sing better, dance better, etc but they're not my bias though.

• I'm a firm believer sometimes you like an idol for reasons you just can't explain.

For example, in relationships, I think you should never know the exact reason why you like someone. For example, if you say you like someone because they are funny, nice, smart. So if you meet someone who is funnier, nicer, and smarter, you have justifiable reason to leave them for that person? Of course not, there's something special that you just can't describe, I used to think if you really like someone, you shouldn't be able to put into words exactly why.

That's how it is with my biases too, they're not perfect, I just like them, they're the best to me, I don't know why exactly, I just know I rather watch them than anyone else even if someone else's faves look better, sing better, dance better, etc but they're not my bias though.

I agree with everything you said! <3

• Omg, that is also about how I feel about Mina. You have solved my bias identity crisis

:pepelove1::pepelove1::pepelove1:

Fe8TZRpaMAIFav2?format=jpg&name=large

ThinkAbouTzu, Tuwuice:pleading::pleading::pleading:

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!