My honest opinion on NMIXX debut song

• TLDR: They literally served what Jype wanted to make mixx genre of music as it makes me confused myself. In one song like I can heard Bp, Aespa, Itzy and the lyrics remind me of Momoland for baam and boom boom, and some 4th gen bg. Thought combining all will make a good song but nope, it is totally a mess. And this is only me, I'm not telling them copying or they are any references from other groups. It just me and how I feels about the song. Like everything is mix up together until I confuse as it is too much.

Not to mention the random lyrics and words throwing in that song. I used to Kpop random and weird lyrics, believe me but this is the first time I feel there's no correlation at all between the lyrics and it sounds very silly. And those catchphrase in the song, I don't know even know how the song writer come up with that and thinking it is good.

What a shame when their pre debut contents were full of talent and I'm really excited for Lily M.

• TLDR: They literally served what Jype wanted to make mixx genre of music as it makes me confused myself. In one song like I can heard Bp, Aespa, Itzy and the lyrics remind me of Momoland for baam and boom boom, and some 4th gen bg. Thought combining all will make a good song but nope, it is totally a mess. And this is only me, I'm not telling them copying or they are any references from other groups. It just me and how I feels about the song. Like everything is mix up together until I confuse as it is too much.

Not to mention the random lyrics and words throwing in that song. I used to Kpop random and weird lyrics, believe me but this is the first time I feel there's no correlation at all between the lyrics and it sounds very silly. And those catchphrase in the song, I don't know even know how the song writer come up with that and thinking it is good.

What a shame when their pre debut contents were full of talent and I'm really excited for Lily M.

I feel bad for these girls

they have alot to do to prove themselves

make sure we are blamming JYP and not thie girls

it aint their fault

the song was a giant Mess, Like as big as destruction after a extremely terrible tsunami

JYP really screwed up

big time

I cant even describe in words

i swear JYP was drunk or something making this

• True, poor those girls. I even tried listening to the song a few times in case I change my opinion. But oh, the song is too difficult to listen to let alone to fall in love with.

• Idk why jyp decided to give them this messy song as a title track. no hate to the girls, but this was not it. tank was a lot better, I liked that song more. I wish jyp would've showcased nmixx's potential, as seen in their pre-debut content.

🤍

Il sorry dont associate bp aespa or rven itzy xith whatever that was

• The transitions were not well done and smooth. The parts alone actually sound good. I consider it a blop. Like truly a blop.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I liked it ngl, but I can see why people would absolutely hate it. I feel like there were things I would change about the sound mixing and some parts (baila baila) that needed to go.

The dresses in the MV were absolutely beautiful, especially Bae's orange dress, and Kyunjin's red dress.

I agree, it's the definition of a blop for me, and I think it depends on my mood whether I like it or not, but I mean I've heard worse. Tank was so good but I think kinda like the Sticker/Lemonade debate, OO showed more of their skills.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This approach is more of a decent title track.

• It’s free music. This isn’t like a movie where you have to read reviews before paying $15 to watch. Why wouldn’t you? :peperain:

really busy with college + my own personal work man

of course listening to one extra song doesnt change much of it but then I could make the same excuse for a thousand other kpop songs that came out recently

anyway i'll listen just out of curiosity

already seen most of the mv through shared screenshots anyway

didnt find anything particularly interesting either

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• The song is okay without the rock transition and both songs (either the first part and the Rock part) would be great isolated.

Unpopular opinion but I found O.O way better than Tank. Like, A LOT BETTER.

The rap line at the beginning of the song didn't work for me and considering their teasers, I'm expecting a lot from the group vocal wise.

If the group debuted with an electro R&B concept, it would be perfect and JYPE lost a great opportunity of doing so. Basically no one is doing that, but I can name few groups who are doing what they are trying to do with NMIXX.

The lyrics of the song are random, but that's Kpop, getting used to that is easy.

There's something off about the vocal mixing, I can't explain. It didn't sound nice.

• With all the time spent looking at what others had to say about it, we could have listened to the songs and watched the video multiple times already. :peperain:

as i said

its not about time

music to me means a lot more than forum discussions

so i'd much rather read a couple of useless lines than listen to a song i might not be able to stand

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!