Rosé solo... My opinion....

• So, it's been some hours since queen Rosé solo and I will be honest about my feelings so please keep in mind I'm not trying to change your likes, opinions neither nothing, literally, this is just my opinion.

Positive opinion:

I loved her vocals! She really proved (as always) how incredible and just incredible her voice sounds. It's like honey dripping from the sky!!! She really served us a main vocalist pop girl.

The mv was beautiful, literally one of the most pleasing videos I have ever seen. Super pretty, super calm, super Rosé tbh, she is what her mv shows! Really a calm, beautiful and powerful video.

Her visuals!!!! She slayed us so much with her beauty. An amazing super model. Really really beautiful.

And I liked the vibe from the music. It was "chill". I liked it!

Negative........

I have this problem with the pinks solos... The first time I heard OTG it just felt "empty" like something is missing....

I don't know how to explain it, but this was what I felt the very first time listening to it. After some times I did like the song, but I guess I was expecting something more.

I didn't like that it was a full english song. I was expecting some korean words here and there, but fully english?? Let's say it was a surprise.

It's a super short song for the sound it had. It seemed like a 3:30 song so the end it was a little "brusque". It just finished like ??? .... Like this sentence.

I'm happy she is being so loved and is receiving the recognition she deserves. I'm happy she is having a successful debut as we know how shit YGE is, so her success is necessary!

I'm happy for her charting and I'm sure she is the most happy!! She deserves all the love!

But this was my honest reaction and I'm not trying to make you guys agree or disagree with me. I'm just sharing my opinion. And please be respectful about her and her solo.

Congrats Rosé!

• I liked the song, I acctually did not thought she would do that kind of song, I thought it would be a bit more balad (boring) kind of song, so it was a nice suprise it was a bit harder and cooler stuff she did. But I also think the song lack the final touch that would make it a amazing song. But a good song, one of the best solos from group members. Normal solos are boring stuff, only Taeyeon are constantly doing good things.

• I liked the song, I acctually did not thought she would do that kind of song, I thought it would be a bit more balad (boring) kind of song, so it was a nice suprise it was a bit harder and cooler stuff she did. But I also think the song lack the final touch that would make it a amazing song. But a good song, one of the best solos from group members. Normal solos are boring stuff, only Taeyeon are constantly doing good things.

Tbh after listening to OTG I think I would like a ballad more... Like Taeyang Eyes, Nose (I forgot the name :clown: )... Kkkk but yes, it was a cool music and I think I will like more with her performing!

• I loved the song,at first when I watched the MV I didnt like the beat drop but when I listened to the audio I loved it. It's so good. I like now that it is in full english, it makes the song sound good. The MV was amazing as well. I cant wait for the choreo and her performances on music bank. I think its perfectly short. Just like a simple listen. Gone as well.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• I loved the song,at first when I watched the MV I didnt like the beat drop but when I listened to the audio I loved it. It's so good. I like now that it is in full english, it makes the song sound good. The MV was amazing as well. I cant wait for the choreo and her performances on music bank. I think its perfectly short. Just like a simple listen. Gone as well.

I think I will like more when she starts performing!

• I actually like the beat drop because it’s different and feel like a club banger. Only the ad libs are a bit creepy like the sound of a little girl’s voice in a horror movie. But overall I like that Rose showed that she can sing a beautiful song (prechorus) and then gave that beat drop (chorus) to dance.

• I actually like the beat drop because it’s different and feel like a club banger. Only the ad libs are a bit creepy like the sound of a little girl’s voice in a horror movie. But overall I like that Rose showed that she can sing a beautiful song (prechorus) and then gave that beat drop (chorus) to dance.

preach

The ad lib was really interesting kkkkk

• Tbh after listening to OTG I think I would like a ballad more... Like Taeyang Eyes, Nose (I forgot the name :clown: )... Kkkk but yes, it was a cool music and I think I will like more with her performing!

I liked the song, I acctually did not thought she would do that kind of song, I thought it would be a bit more balad (boring) kind of song, so it was a nice suprise it was a bit harder and cooler stuff she did. But I also think the song lack the final touch that would make it a amazing song. But a good song, one of the best solos from group members. Normal solos are boring stuff, only Taeyeon are constantly doing good things.

Her second song "GONE" is ballad. It is indie rock ballad.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!