Posts by jessietix

TLDR: They literally served what Jype wanted to make mixx genre of music as it makes me confused myself. In one song like I can heard Bp, Aespa, Itzy and the lyrics remind me of Momoland for baam and boom boom, and some 4th gen bg. Thought combining all will make a good song but nope, it is totally a mess. And this is only me, I'm not telling them copying or they are any references from other groups. It just me and how I feels about the song. Like everything is mix up together until I confuse as it is too much.

Not to mention the random lyrics and words throwing in that song. I used to Kpop random and weird lyrics, believe me but this is the first time I feel there's no correlation at all between the lyrics and it sounds very silly. And those catchphrase in the song, I don't know even know how the song writer come up with that and thinking it is good.

What a shame when their pre debut contents were full of talent and I'm really excited for Lily M.

Il sorry dont associate bp aespa or rven itzy xith whatever that was

1) I do not stan whatever 4th gen gg and their terrible music

2)idc for treasure bc nothing they been thru is worst than what bp been thru, all that with them saving yg company to get nothing in return for a bg that cant even chart for 1 week

if u dont care why are here u made more comments than fans

Treasure trained for years went thru a cruel survival show , got injured , got massive haaaate for yg's scandal and got called ''the burning sun group'' and dragged as minors for huge scandals that they were never part off. Were shitted on in every post. And their little fandom got terrorized .. their debut got cancelled for 2 years , got attacked by every fandom and called a flop over abd over again ...especially you bliiinks god dimn it yall the hate treasure get from yall you even trended hashtags and sickenning things abt them abd contacted dispatch .. fucking shameless ..they went thru another 1 year hiatus like stfu and more and more the hate they keep getting is enough

Congratulations to them! A year long hiatus made it obvious that they'll sell a lot because their fandom has been wanting it for so long.

I'm surprised by the amount of versions, was yg desperate? Trsr would have still sold a lot even without them

Not really ...its the growth of the fandom ...treasure's fandom grew so much during hiatus from content fans promoting them theur web drama ... Its true the fabdom finally got Time to get money to buy mire albuls but treasure's gained so many new fans too

Lmao for real, that's a very YG stan thing. They only genuinely support the bgs

Anyway congrats treasure :pepe-toast:

It's always been a drag. That's why u have some fandoms brag about how their sales come from only 2 versions and stuff.

Its not a drag. Cuz alot of fans buy 50 albums of the same version .. its the same thing if fans had the money to buy 15 versions they would spend the same amount of money on buying so many copies of 1 album

or more I forgot

attez doing more than this with less like...the pits

and those are all stas from last year bc all those groups about to sell more this year

Talking abt being salty .. this isnt your problem .. like you stan ateez go and flex ateez elsewhere..ateez are seniors. .. saying these are for last year except treasure didnt have any comeback last year only some activities on their own channel which were for their fandom the fact their fandom have grew like this in a hiatus of a year and doubled the preorders is already outstanding so f off

First of all you cant compare treasyre and enhypen whyyy??

Main reason: enhypen debuted from a biiig company while treasure debuted from yg entertainment who was basically the most hated and boycotted kpop company in 2019-2020 and still is (so basically treasure was punching bag)

Treasure during their survival show their company yg ent was getting hit left abd right with controversies and scandals so the focus webt from treasure to yg and peoe started a hate train against yg .. and anything has a relation to yg became an immidiate skip unlike hybe who is really likeable and doing so well without any controversies so enhypen were in a good place

Treasure were on the verge of disbanding

And instead of being a group to attract fans THEY LETTERALLY BECAME THE MOST HATED UNDEBUTED GROUP EVERRRR THE HATE AGAINST TREASURE WAS SOOO BIG

treasure debuted waaaaay later after their survival show they disapeared completely .. a year and 7 months after ygtb ended . .the hype died down fans left and treasure was still gztting massive hate and yg entertainment was still a big skip to most of kpop fabdom except yg fans.

Treasure debutee with songle albums one after the other +merch+ line collection so fans were spending aloooot of money and couldent catch cuz well money but the timz the last album came alot of fans couldnt afford it and the ones who bought the last album were the ones who joined the fandom later on and catch up with 3rd and final album

Finally : treasure is on hiatus since january and didnt have any actual comeback so while enhypen had 2 comebacks

Abd finaally treasure is from yg ent while enhypen is from hybe the most likeable company of all ... Like u cant compare the txo their conditions are compeletely different