How much non-music kpop content do you consume?

• Do you watch competition shows? Variety? Lives? Weverse? Do you use Bubble? Follow your faves social media?

Personally, I don't really do much non- music content at all. Like when people talk about their faves enlisting, I don't think I'm as affected. I mean, I miss news about them and don't like that it means I won't get new music for a long time, but I don't miss seeing them regularly cuz I don't see them regularly now. I just listen to old music and wait anxiously for a cb.

How about you? Do you experience your faves regularly in these ways?

• idk anymore LOL

nct has so much content that you can drown, so i induldge in that during breaks and stuff, but regularly especially now its mostly music, like i don't even keep up with performances and stuff.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

something like this?

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

something like this?

*curiously clicks*

no no nobody

*hits stop*

• I watch most of NCT's YouTube content eventually. I also watch NCT's lives if I can actually catch them live, but I don't go back and rewatch old lives if I missed them.

I do watch some variety shows sometimes like Knowing Bros or Weekly idol if I really like the guests or stuff like NCT Life or Going Seventeen.

Survival shows aren't my thing, but I will watch them sometimes usually if I like the group that came from it (I've seen No.Mercy, Stray Kids, Sixteen and Produce 101 S2) I did watch I-LAND as it aired because I was interested in it and I may check out the IST survival show that's starting next week because Jaebeom is a judge.

Competition shows I do watch sometimes if I find the premise interesting. I watched Queendom and Road to Kingdom/Kingdom and I've also seen stuff like Hit the Stage, Street Woman Fighter, and Good Girl.

• I subscribed to bubble for a month. Didn’t really find it worth it. So I stopped.

Social media yes. I have notifications on as well in case they post or go live.

I watch short variety content like one episode stuff like knowings bros or exo arcade. But showtime time exo ladder etc I just consume as clips on twitter or tiktok/shorts and have never sat down and watched all the episodes.

something like this?

Your music taste is superior, I'm adding this to my playlist of all-time hits.

• I watch anything up10tion is in, and ateez, and luminous, i look at weverse, v-live, etc. i don't subscribe to bubble or any other service like that. i tried veeper but no english subs and yeah all i heard was weird noises out of d-crunch hyunoh and i had no idea wtf he was saying. and since veeper is voice recordings i'm sure there's no way to get a translation for it so i stopped subscribing.

• I watch the most recent series of 2 Kids Room and that's pretty much it for official content. 99% of what I watch related to a group is fan made content. The fan made content is really funny and if something important happens in the group's content, my guild or other people on here will find a way to tell me. As for your original question, I think I devote about 30% of all my time related to K-Pop listening to the music, 50-15 (was close to 50% or above, now it's closer to 15%) watching fan made and official content, and my remaining time 55% on here. My percentages might be off, but that should give you a rough idea. Have a greatday/night!

• I think I have seen every single Youtube video on Blackpinks channel.

For Dreamcatcher I used to watch every video, but not anymore.

Everglow channel rarely have English sub so I don't watch them at all

I also listen and watch all western covers and dance covers by my faves

• Do you watch competition shows? Variety? Lives? Weverse? Do you use Bubble? Follow your faves social media?

Personally, I don't really do much non- music content at all. Like when people talk about their faves enlisting, I don't think I'm as affected. I mean, I miss news about them and don't like that it means I won't get new music for a long time, but I don't miss seeing them regularly cuz I don't see them regularly now. I just listen to old music and wait anxiously for a cb.

How about you? Do you experience your faves regularly in these ways?

I don't really do too much non-music kpop content.

I don't have social media(except for youtube). I sometimes watch part of lives(not the whole thing lol, way too long for me) and I sometimes watch a few clips of variety.

I do want to have weverse though, but I am not 16 yet.

Oh and I read BTS's webtoons along with other ones.

• giphy.webp?cid=6c09b9527969e3cf8037b235136272a86b7c25d578e858f6&rid=giphy.webp&ct=g

What? Eye- *frantically googles*

Yes! He's gonna be a judge/mentor! It only officially got announced recently, but some Birds went to a taping and were like 8| so it's been whispered about a few weeks.

External Content twitter.com

• like I said in another thread...

the reason for being a fan (for me) is more than the music itself and it's usually the members personalities and the group's interactions with one another...

thus I do consume quite a lot of their content if I had the time for it

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!