Nayeon Lost Her Wallet and Asked Once for Help

• It was even trending on Twitter with people trying to help track the wallet down. I hope she found it?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• The person that stole her wallet ain't giving her it BACK! if I found a random wallet it is MINE now! sorry nayeon! but ONCE ain't any better! if a ONCE found her wallet they are keeping it! She better resort to changing all her credit cards! #theft

Probably true. I just hope she doesn't have any personal info in it. Like address or something.

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Probably true. I just hope she doesn't have any personal info in it. Like address or something.

I would worry about a Driver's License having that info. In the U.S. they have your address on them.

I don't know how they do it in Korea. Does Nayeon know how to drive and have a license?

She needs to cancel and change out her cards for sure. And then go through the hassle of changing all her business and store links to the new ones.

Oh man I hate losing a wallet. It's such a hassle.

I had it happen once. And just the fact not knowing where it is and who may have it drives you mad.

The only thing worse is losing your phone. (At least in my opinion).

• wallet has ID, bank cards etc.

but on the other hand

if she would lost phone and someone will be able to get inside it to check photos, accounts etc then she will be doomed

so it's good that it's just a wallet

External Content www.youtube.com

• Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.

But, I found it weird that she said, "You don't have to return it to me." Which made me think, maybe she didn't have her license in there? Maybe just her debit and credit cards, which can be cancelled.

I don't know if she drives though. The only ones I know for sure who have cars and licenses are Jeongyeon and Jihyo.

I also lost my wallet not too long ago, and I nearly had a mental breakdown. It has my debit card, bank card, driver's license, insurance cards, and my social security card (which I am removing lmao after this scare). I live in a huge city, and I got sick around that time and was staying at home to recuperate, and I did not notice my wallet was missing until like a week after it was gone. I was panicking. Searching my house to the point I was late for work. Crawling and sobbing on the floor (had a mini-mental breakdown due to a combination of moving to a new city, getting sick enough to have to go to Urgent Care twice and the ER once, and as soon as I got better...bam, my whole life in a pocket was gone lol).

I was losing it. Was about to cancel my cards, I put a restriction on my credit line, called the grocery store I had gone to last, and then what do you know, I found it at the restaurant I had visited the Saturday before holing up in my apartment. I was so lucky. It could have been so much worse.

• The person that stole her wallet ain't giving her it BACK! if I found a random wallet it is MINE now! sorry nayeon! but ONCE ain't any better! if a ONCE found her wallet they are keeping it! She better resort to changing all her credit cards! #theft

I'm glad you're admitting to being a thief. Luckily there are better people in the world.

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• Her statement about not caring if it is returned, she only wants to know where it is seems kind of odd to me too. Usually, people ask for theirs back. Yikes, that sounds really scary. I probably would have reacted the same way in all honesty. I'm glad you got it back though. This gives me hope that maybe she'll get hers back too...?

• Her statement about not caring if it is returned, she only wants to know where it is seems kind of odd to me too. Usually, people ask for theirs back. Yikes, that sounds really scary. I probably would have reacted the same way in all honesty. I'm glad you got it back though. This gives me hope that maybe she'll get hers back too...?

Yeah, honestly. Someone could have easily made away with all of my information. But, it was just sitting there waiting for me in the restaurant's safe.

• That's such an emotional rollercoaster! I know the feeling. Sorry you had to endure that all those days. I'm glad you finally got it back.

I did the same thing with the Social Security card. I had it in my wallet and then I lost it. I thought it was gone forever and I was freaked. Come to find out about half a year later I found it stuck way under my car seat under the mechanism where it wasn't obvious. I only found it because I did a deep deep clean of my car. After that though, I don't keep that card in there anymore. Lol. Too risky!

• The wallet is more important to me than any fishes in the world

:mad::mad::mad:

External Content www.youtube.com

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• Took you a week to cancel ur bank cards? You were very lucky.

Fe8TZRpaMAIFav2?format=jpg&name=large

ThinkAbouTzu, Tuwuice:pleading::pleading::pleading:

• I would worry about a Driver's License having that info. In the U.S. they have your address on them.

I don't know how they do it in Korea. Does Nayeon know how to drive and have a license?

Pretty sure she drives. I remember the assumption was always that it was Nayeon or Jeongyeon that drove JIhyo to Kang Daniel's place once (it was revealed that a member dropped her off/picked her up once).

mate, if any Once found that wallet, would go to the JYP building.

And I can vouch that on my life

• Also btw, you are not an ONCE so you get nothing from that deal.

Sorry, not sorry

I am a once and you cannot change that, sorry Alexie!!!!! I am a proclaimed once, just like I am a midzy, and Nmixxer. It is true. Deal with it! I would get lots, I would get publicity, and people would be like "OMG nayeon took a photo with hot internet troll elle!!! how lucky of nayeon!" Y'know?

• This thread contains 160 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!