Thai e-celeb falsely claimed she was pregnant with an actor's baby and almost destroyed his life

• Their names are Captain Chonlathorn and Mynk something idk, she's irrelevant.

She publicly announced her pregnancy and claimed he wanted nothing to do with her and people attacked him for saying that it's impossible for him to be the father and claimed he was a misogynist and a slut shamer for saying the baby can't be his (HE SAID THAT BECAUSE THEY HADN'T SLEPT TOGETHER IN MONTHS LOL so it couldn't have been his baby, not because he was doubting the paternity - she claimed she was pregnant for idk, four months, and they hadn't been together for twice that long). The twitter weirdos were telling her to get the bag etc., ignoring the fact she was a legal adult when they were together and he a minor (but if the roles were reversed)...

They were forced to hold a public press conference together and he was so scared while she was so smug?

Ex girlfriend of a famous actor lied that she was pregnant with his child  and claimed she had miscarried when asked to go to a check up - Other Asian  Entertainment - OneHallyu

Dil3mtFUwAArE9v.jpg

658385.jpg

Her mom too. The way she went after his mom especially was horrible.

Inconsistencies in her story soon emerged. She had a boyfriend after her and Captain broke up who was with her at the time she would've gotten pregnant. At the beginning she had claimed she got a check up at one hospital but the hospital receipt she herself posted from that checkup was from another hospital - she forgot to crop the receipt. She kept tweeting about it and enjoyed the attention.

Since she was still claiming she was pregnant, Captain and his family wanted to go to a check up with her, but she refused. They asked her to get prenatal care, she refused. She kept saying she would do it alone and that she was a single mother now because he broke up with her way before all of this. Then, when people started questioning her pregnancy altogether and asked her to get a filmed check up to confirm it, she refused that too.

But a real bomb dropped when one of her friends released chats they had with her in which she said she borrowed a pregnant's friend urine to fake her pregnancy results. In the chats, she's also shown asking said pregnant friend for ultrasound photos. A lot of her other friends came out with questionable stories about her.

After her story fell apart, not surprisingly, Mynk announced that she had miscarried. She then tweeted another medical receipt showing that her pregnancy blood test had been negative (to prove she had miscarried) but she played herself here because after a miscarriage, the hCG blood levels would still present for some time so her blood tests immediately after the miscarriage would give a false positive. She was called out for all the inconsistencies and went silent.

Then she admitted that she was never pregnant, and she lied both to most of her family (I suspect some knew like her mom who got paid to do interviews as well), her ex, and the public because she was salty he didn't want to get back together with her and blamed his mom for it on top of him and tried to slander his mom in the media by saying she told him to break up with her and ask her for abortion! She even stole somebody's baby scan and posted it before the truth came out. And people still attacked him because 'his reaction was bad' (the reaction being him saying they broke up a long time ago and the baby can't be his).

Mynk confesses: My pregnancy was a big lie
    AN INTERNET celebrity on Tuesday confessed she had fabricated a story about being impregnated by her teen heartthrob ex-boyfriend, saying she only did it…
    www.nationthailand.com

She built her career over this and became a social media model and influencer. He at the time lost jobs, sponsorships, was at one time the most hated person in his country, was attacked, threatened with death, people kept asking him to commit, and it took him a long time to get his reputation back and she barely had any consequences.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Even her former friends dragged her for what she did. It was discovered that she had fake accounts slandering him and leaking his private information and photos and when people deduced she was behind them because who else would have their selfies, she deleted all the accs and pretended it never happened.

The Kim Seonho situation reminds me slightly of this.

edit: forgot to say that she couldn't decide between claiming he asked her to have an abortion because of his mother and that he was forbidding her to have an abortion so she somehow claimed both?

After this she also got a sponsorship for a SK plastic surgery clinic and changed her whole face?

563000000914601.JPEG

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• This girl is a psycho

I don't like throwing out terms but there's something seriously unwell with her. The way she enjoyed the attention at that press conference was really apparent to me. I followed the situation at the time and felt there was something off with her.

mKl7Ghm.png

• She's also obsessed with South Korea, got PS to look like a Korean actress allegedly, and is a k*reaboo allegedly

External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

She has a lot of content about 'Korean style'

External Content www.youtube.com

mKl7Ghm.png

• *sigh* yet another one appears.

This is insane! Like WOW!

what in the fuck is this

I forgot to say but this actually happened in 2018 but I just remembered it because it was so wild

mKl7Ghm.png

• I remember Captain was despised not only because the allegation but also because of his mama's son reaction, running to hide under his mom's skirt. During the press con, he could only recited after the script and let his mom answered journalists' questions. He also let her mom talked to the woman in his place.

This is not the first nor last false ex-girlfriend scandal. Some years earlier, a famous singer Film, got his career tanked after his sex partner, Annie, asking to officially acknowledge her son as his and said he was irresponsible man when he requested DNA test. 2 months later, it turned out the baby was Annie and a director's son.

More recently, not even 2 years ago, an actor, Mike, was accused by his ex, Sarah, that he deserted his son, stopped paying alimony. (The 2 never married, the son was born out of wedlock.) After harshly criticized for weeks, the truth came out that Mike wanted to reduce the alimony as his career was badly affected from COVID and Sarah's family was pretty well-off. Sarah could have worked for family business and not resorted entirely on Mike.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!