I'm close to stanning ENHYPEN atp

• So basically, the past few weeks I've been completely obsessed with ENHYPEN's music. I find myself looping this playlist all the time during the day:

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Their discography is totally my style, fresh, energetic, and feel-good. And so far I have not been disappointed with any of their releases. I loved their debut title track Given-Taken at first listen, but I always considered it my least favorite title track from them. It has aged wonderfully well! Right now, it has jumped to my #1 favorite. Something about their songs is so addictive, I can't help but press replay everytime one of their songs comes on. To me, it's totally not surprising that their music has a lot of traction on Spotify.

The only groups I stan are NCT (all units), EXO, Red Velvet and Stray Kids, not only because I absolutely adore their discography, but because I feel connected to the members in a very special way. However, I have a couple groups in my "semi-stan" list: TWICE, SHINee, Monsta X, GFRIEND and rn I think ENHYPEN is pretty much there.

As of now, I'm still not very familiar with ENHYPEN's members and group dynamics. I only know Ni-ki (I love his voice), Jay (he stole my heart in the Blessed-Cursed MV :lover1: ) and Sunghoon (because of Music Bank and because of @zuzuhhaa !). So I have a few questions for whoever stans ENHYPEN or is a casual fan:

1. When did you start stanning them or when did you become a fan, and why?

2. What are your favorite songs?

3. What is the best way to get to know the members more (best interviews, performances or introduction videos)?

• I forgot to mention, but I also LOVE their outros and intros.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• 1. I became a fan on September 18 2020 when the group was formed. I watched I-LAND and got attached to the trainees, my favourites on the show from the group were Jake and Ni-ki, Jay joined my bias list after debut. They're all so talented that it's hard not to stan.

2. Too many to list but some of them are Drunk-Dazed, Given-Taken, Tamed-Dashed, Mixed Up, Attention, please!, Fever, Go Big or Go Home, Polaroid Love.

3. Watch their YouTube content (-note, EN-TER key, monthly review, EN-log...), vlives, Enhypen&Hi.

If you need help, just ask and drop by our guild En- castle if you feel like talking about Enha. <3

Tell me if my voice isn’t real
    If I shouldn’t have thrown myself away

sFWYLKc.gif

• Yes yes yes,join the stan enha cult with the rest of us 3 engenes on the forum :claps:

Drunk-Dazed is my favorite song,it's what got me interested and made me stan them.It's already one of my all-time favorite kpop songs.

Some of my favorite b-sides are Attention,please,Fever,Let Me In and Go Big or Go Home.

If you want to get to know the members,you could watch their En-o'clock series on yt.The members are super likeable,I'm sure you'll warm up to them easily.

There's also I-Land,which is the survival show they were formed through,though much like other survival shows,this will just tear your soul apart.

I'm not that big into yt compilation videos,but this seems to be the go-to enhypen introduction

External Content www.youtube.com

• 1. When did you start stanning them or when did you become a fan, and why?

3. What is the best way to get to know the members more (best interviews, performances or introduction videos)?

1. right before their timed-dashed comeback. i became a fan after falling in love with their track fever: i basically listened to their entire discography in a matter of three-ish hours and completely fell in love. i loove their personalities and content as well!

2. just a little bit/fever atm.

3. for me, it was through funny content. especially en-o'clock link if you're interested!

• The way I put in more effort into this post than my academics :groovins:

• 1. I got curious after they revealed the line up and I saw Jungwon in the middle. I didn't knew who he was, but his name was familiar from when I saw some predebut fans panicking that he wouldn't make it. I was suprised when I found out that he got the most votes during the final. I searched up some i land performances and I saw Jungwon performing all I wanna do, which made me want to watch I-land. I became a fan when their second album dropped an it had 0 skips.

2. Fever, not for sale and blockbuster

3. I recommend watching ENHYPEN&Hi, their comeback shows and I-LAND. For performances, I liked their CDTV performance when they performed given-taken and all not for sale performances

• 1. I became a fan on September 18 2020 when the group was formed. I watched I-LAND and got attached to the trainees, my favourites on the show from the group were Jake and Ni-ki, Jay joined my bias list after debut. They're all so talented that it's hard not to stan.

2. Too many to list but some of them are Drunk-Dazed, Given-Taken, Tamed-Dashed, Mixed Up, Attention, please!, Fever, Go Big or Go Home, Polaroid Love.

3. Watch their YouTube content (-note, EN-TER key, monthly review, EN-log...), vlives, Enhypen&Hi.

If you need help, just ask and drop by our guild En- castle if you feel like talking about Enha. <3

1. right before their timed-dashed comeback. i became a fan after falling in love with their track fever: i basically listened to their entire discography in a matter of three-ish hours and completely fell in love. i loove their personalities and content as well!

2. just a little bit/fever atm.

3. for me, it was through funny content. especially en-o'clock link if you're interested!

Thank you for the suggestions! I know literally nothing about them so these will be a good introduction.

I've always wondered if their fandom mostly came from I-LAND, or if more people started stanning them after their consistent great releases. I think it's a mix of both then. :/

I would say my favorite songs are Given-Taken, Polaroid Love, Attention please, Fever, Tamed-Dashed and Go Big or Go Home right now.

• 1. I got curious after they revealed the line up and I saw Jungwon in the middle. I didn't knew who he was, but his name was familiar from when I saw some predebut fans panicking that he wouldn't make it. I was suprised when I found out that he got the most votes during the final. I searched up some i land performances and I saw Jungwon performing all I wanna do, which made me want to watch I-land. I became a fan when their second album dropped an it had 0 skips.

2. Fever, not for sale and blockbuster

3. I recommend watching ENHYPEN&Hi and their comeback shows. For performances, I liked their CDTV performance when they performed given-taken and all not for sale performances

Thanks! I didn't know that about Jungwon. :eyes: And now that I'm googling him, I recognize his face, I think I've seen him a lot on akp. ^^

I will check out ENHYPEN&Hi and En-o'clock since they are on YT :claps:

• Thank you for the suggestions! I know literally nothing about them so these will be a good introduction.

I've always wondered if their fandom mostly came from I-LAND, or if more people started stanning them after their consistent great releases. I think it's a mix of both then. :/

I would say my favorite songs are Given-Taken, Polaroid Love, Attention please, Fever, Tamed-Dashed and Go Big or Go Home right now.

Most of their new fans became engenes after Fever went viral and Drunk-Dazed became popular, I think they outnumber the I-LAND era fans now.

Tell me if my voice isn’t real
    If I shouldn’t have thrown myself away

sFWYLKc.gif

1.) I'v liked them since debut but only started officially stanning recently

2.) Upper Side Dreamin', Polariod Love, and Tamed-Dashed

3.) I prefer introduction videos and watching their content

• 1. Last Aug 2021 when i watched I-Land in YT. I am not yet familiar with Enhypen then. I immediately like Heeseung when he was introduced in Ep 1, Bang PD, Zico & Rain were all praises for him. Then, I started watching their MVs, and other videos .

External Content youtu.be

2. I think Fever video cemented it — Fever is like 40% Heeseung so that pretty much made him my bias and fever my favorite song . It actually pulled a lot of non-fans to like Enhypen.

https://youtu.be/X7d6Dt17yHk

Just A little Bit is my next favorite song, Heeseung’s triple high notes is pretty impressive and his voice blends well with Jay. It also showcases their voices so I like it a lot. I love their performance in Korea Festa

https://youtu.be/Fi66NLXGJH0

All their title tracks are BOP but my favorite is Blessed-Cursed. They look so confident and it suits them well. Jay’s swag ( i honestly think, he shines the most in this song) , Heeseung’s rap and vocal ( he’s my bias so 😂), Ni-Ki’s dancing skills, I think are the higlights of this song. But all did well as always. It’s their best TT MV for me .

All their B-sides are equally good. Aside from Fever and Just A Little Bit , my next favorite is Polaroid Love. It warms my heart. Jake, Sunoo and Heeseung voices are great in this song. This song is also GP friendly in Korea and hopefully it gives them more exposure in KR.

3. Check them out in Enhypen channel & V-Live.Also,their guestings in Korean variety show . I also recommend to watch their collab with Txt . It’s quite good , it shows how talented they are in different genre. If u have time, u can watch I-Land too 😂

1. When did you start stanning them or when did you become a fan, and why?

• Thank you so much! I agree that Blessed Cursed concept suits them very well. I loooove the MV!

Oh I've seen this Growl cover before, I didn't know it was from this stage. Umnik at 2x

I watched I-LAND as it aired so I was on board from the jump. Had Jay or Ni-ki not made it into the group, idk if I would have kept following them closely though. They were my faves from early on.

I like their whole discogrpahy but if I had to pick out ones from each album

Day One: Given-Taken, Let Me In, 10 Months

Carnival: Drunk-Dazed, Fever, Mixed Up

Dilemma/Dimension: Tamed-Dashed, Blessed-Cursed, Polaroid Love, Go Big or Go Home

Performance-wise their award stages are a must, especially MAMA 2020.

Their debut and comeback shows on Vlive are fun. En-O'Clock is their variety show on YouTube is cute too. I-LAND as well if you want to see how they got here (and how dirty they did Ni-Ki).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!