I'm accepting Giselle's apology for my peace as a black person.

• i'm gonna be honest with y'all. some of y'all dragging this out too much. she said n*gga, we done knew from her pre debut pictrues she was one of those girls. c'mon. yeah I mad as hell when I saw that video, more mad than I was when I saw that heesung chomper 3000 video. was it heesung? idk they all look like twin brothers. I was mad cuz giselle's my girl, not anymore tho, anyways back to the point. I am accepting her apology because why am i going to stay stingy and petty? why. screw non black my's tho. not saying sorry to you all because I have seen what y'all have said on twitter. very evil behavior. but anyways, every apology from a k idol nobody will be happy about, everybody says "well sm forced her too" "well she's still racist and if she saw me she would run me over with a car" "oh she is a liar" da da da. yeah. well let me say my 2 cents, I don't know giselle, nor do I care for her that much, but she didn't go up to a black person and call them a n*gger. so is she racist? no, ignorant, yes. I'm not gonna drag her no more, BUT I am gonna drag mys. yeah. and white mys. and stray kids too. yeah. but I'm not gonna drag her because what's that doing for me? she isn't racist, she's an idiot. learn your words people, google search the definition of racism on google. okay? stan twitter has made a lot of us not know the real definitions of stuff. anyways expect my return soon I have a lot of kpop groups I have beef with and more songs I hate. NCT your so evil, I blame y'all.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

Edited once, last by ellenote ().

• ellenote

Changed the title of the thread from “i'm accepting giselle's apology for MY peace as a black perosn.” to “I'm accepting Giselle's apology for my peace as a black person.”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!