The reason why some threads are being closed so much here, my opinion.

• I'll talk in general here so if you don't identify with such behavior well, it's not about you neither your faves kkkk

Atp bashing others groups is normal in kpop :clown: , buuuut these days i saw an increase here on the forum, like a big increase of these bash and like .. with almost all new release and the funniest thing is, the ones being negative never liked the group, their songs or whatever, but they still proceed to shade such releases bc "well, i was expecting more" :suure: .... and with such behavior threads are getting closed more.

I came to this conclusion and like, this isn't a scientific fact, just my observation:

People are more aggressive bc they are unhappy with their faves last release so they are hating, shading, bashing others new releases to feel a little better as well, "if i say i hate something and that's something is bad multiple times then maybe I'll believe it and maybe I'll enjoy my faves music more".

So yes, this is my conclusion so i can be wrong, i can be right, it's just my opinion on the overall negativism who is seem more dominant these months.

Anyways, I'm not aiming at anyone here, but i think it's clear how some new releases are being hated way more and for people who never liked the group song, music etc... so yes, bye.

Byeeeeeee! :froghype:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!