Why is the Jypngg not making any noise?

• Maybe a lot of them are fans of Hybe, but even then, how possible is it to show Nmixx are hyped more with different fandoms. All I know is on Twitter I run into a lot of casual Trainee A fans. They even have a fanpage with 20k followers while I don’t even see a big fanpage yet for Nmixx. Even skill wise, JJ was praised a lot for dancing or Woochan for rap, but I don’t see any of the Nmixx members getting hype for their skills yet. And it may not even be Nmixx fault, but how JYP promotes them; seems like Trainee A shows a lot of personal content while Nmixx just has song covers so their fans may not get invested yet.

• ????? Most of the people know nothing about traniee a and only got reminded of them because of that boy doing the stop breathing rap lolz.

But if people don’t know about them then how can they have close to 600,000 subscribers on Youtube already, 300,000 followers on Twitter? That’s like twice or three times more than the Jyp girl group. I mean Trainee A don’t even have song covers like Jyp girl group, they just have fun vlogs, so the hype I’m talking about is mostly on Twitter, like when JJ was revealed they were praising his dancing and showing how many awards he was getting in Japan. Like this video of him dancing not from the official channel but from fans gets 1 million views, but I don’t even see videos like this from the Jyp girl group fans hyping them up and getting views.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Maybe a lot of them are fans of Hybe, but even then, how possible is it to show Nmixx are hyped more with different fandoms. All I know is on Twitter I run into a lot of casual Trainee A fans. They even have a fanpage with 20k followers while I don’t even see a big fanpage yet for Nmixx. Even skill wise, JJ was praised a lot for dancing or Woochan for rap, but I don’t see any of the Nmixx members getting hype for their skills yet. And it may not even be Nmixx fault, but how JYP promotes them; seems like Trainee A shows a lot of personal content while Nmixx just has song covers so their fans may not get invested yet.

But if people don’t know about them then how can they have close to 600,000 subscribers on Youtube already, 300,000 followers on Twitter? That’s like twice or three times more than the Jyp girl group. I mean Trainee A don’t even have song covers like Jyp girl group, they just have fun vlogs, so the hype I’m talking about is mostly on Twitter, like when JJ was revealed they were praising his dancing and showing how many awards he was getting in Japan. Like this video of him dancing not from the official channel but from fans gets 1 million views, but I don’t even see videos like this from the Jyp girl group fans hyping them up and getting views.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I see a lot of "I don't see" here.

Have you considered that maybe you're not looking?

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• are you seriously comparing BG hybe stans to a GG group lol?

no fucking shit they will be more active on twitter, and by this bullshit you was speaking I thought trainee A was gonna have videos with 10+ M views, but they got 500k?

External Content www.youtube.com

fan made video with almost 1 million,

External Content www.youtube.com

lily M fan made, 2.1 million

• the hype I’m talking about is mostly on Twitter, like when JJ was revealed they were praising his dancing and showing how many awards he was getting in Japan

So u r talking about what goes around as hype on Twitter? I don't know jj. The hype for traniee a isn't as big as u r claiming. I saw a similar thread in anons.....

°˚°. ʝɛռռɨɛ .°˚°

e1529f760ae65babe0169164fa89ce9724f7a8da.gifv 90094dc8040347facc226a9472ad1b443f2c17bd.gifv

• Ironic considering Somi first got her hype in IOI when she was still a JYP trainee and she was in your DP

:pepe-hehe::pepe-hehe::pepe-hehe:

To which part of my comment are you referring to ? I'm sorry I don't understand lol and yes Somi first got popular during her time with jype, thanks to her Sixteen appearance. That's what the new gg is lacking, a survival show or any other platform which can get them hype

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!