Songs you like for meaningful lyrics?

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I love this Enhypen song calling out capitalism. Hybe always delivers when it comes to calling out social problems. Any songs you like for its meaningful lyrics?

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

this song just hits home for me with the lyrics...i cry every time i hear it...

• I honestly don't read a lot of lyrics. Pbly

External Content youtu.be

• They originaly wrote the song for Chan who wasn't with them at that time

External Content www.youtube.com

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

not only is the drama amazing...the acting was amazing and the soundtrack is amazing

I already liked Jun from Imitation, I've been a fan of Nu'est since I got into Kpop

I of course like AB6IX and never really knew wanna one...I never expected

JR to be such an amazing actor. He really played his part well, the vocals are incredible.

U-Kiss Jun, AB6IX Donghyun, Wanna One Jisung, Nu'est JR are the idols the one on the far left is a regular actor.

• External Content youtu.be

• I honestly don't read a lot of lyrics. Pbly

Epik High are really good lyricist. You should always check their lyrics :yesr:

There's a reason why I think JYP is one of the best lyricists in Kpop.

• all the songs on IU - Pieces were kind of melancholic... it gets me a kind of contemplative mood I think.

Also, this song is too real tbh... haha I relate too hard.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!