New Kpop Releases Week of 01/03/2022 Thread

• 1/3/22

GOT the Beat - Step Back

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Kep1er - Wa Da Da

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Up10tion - Crazy about You

P1Harmony - Do It Like This

Blitzers - Bobbin

Woozi - Ruby

Hyunjun Hur - Let Me Drown

1/4/22

Woo!ah! - Catch the Stars

ONEWE - Universe

Lee Seungyoon - The Giving Tree

SF9 - Savior

1/5/22

Omega X - Love Me Like

WJSN Chocome - Super Yuppers

H1-Key - Athletic Girl

Trends- TNT (Truth & Trust)

1/6/22

Alexa- Tattoo

1/7/22

Eric Nam - Lost on Me

BZ-Boys -

• I loved wa da da and I'm waiting for H1-Key debut on the 5th :blushing:

I thought Wa Da Da was good too :) I also enjoyed P1Harmony's album, though I preferred these bsides to the title.

External Content open.spotify.com

I've never heard of H1-Key before.

• omg I love this thread. I can't listen to anything until I get off work, but I love it so much. 😭😭😭

• I listened to Kepler's album, the first three songs (which are coincidentally not songs from girls planet) are very good. Not the gp999 ones though, those are fine.

Step Back by got is actually growing on me quite fastly, quite a catchy song with the pre chorus playing a big part of why I keep coming back

I wasn't expecting Woozi to drop a song like ruby. I'm not a carat, but I always thought of him of doing something softer and slower if he were to release a song. So man I got whiplash when I heard ruby. The english is surprisingly okay, could be better ("I don't give a" could be replaced with "Don't give a fuck" for example). I think ruby is pretty good, the chorus is way too fast to be a chorus and should've come back one last time instead of ending at the bridge. I'm liking the production on the track though.

I skimmed many of other songs yesterday because I know that they wouldn't suit me as much:

- Up10tion: Idk if this is a word, but an electronic ballad is what I'm gonna call this song. I do not like electronic ballads, this mv is quite cool though.

- P1harmony: I really see the appeal in this. I'm not somebody for hip-hop/trap beats but that chorus is catchy af, I wish there was more than the hook but what a fucking earworm!

- Blitzers: Don't like the verses, chrous reminds me of vixx but if vixx did a rock sound. Not much to say.

- Hyunjun Hur: Eh, it's fine I guess. Definitely not a song for me.

Ohhhhhhh Woo ahs coming back!!!! I'll be here for the drop and post bout my opinions that nobody asked for!!! :froghype::froghype::froghype::froghype:

• Would you like to be on the taglist? I plan on doing this every week and updating the op as they drop (though I forgot some last week lol)

Yes please! :pepelove1:

• 1/12/22 is mirae comeback!

UP10TION'S TITLE SHOULD HAVE BEEN PANDORA!!

THIS SONG IS MY LIFE!

External Content www.youtube.com

p1harmony's entire album slaps!

• I edited up10tion's title :)

I love p1harmony's album too!

Mirae will be on next week's thread :)

• Monday

Woozi's solo really surprised me! It's almost the exact opposite of what I expected him to do. I love it. I also really liked Kep1er's debut. It's a solid bop. I really loved P1harmony's song too. That chorus is catchy as hell. I quite enjoyed the other songs too.

Tuesday

Onewe's song is gorgeous. I think it was technically released last week on the Universe app, but I like the SF9 song they uploaded today too.

External Content www.youtube.com

• Omg, I was so confused. I thought you meant that I had the title name wrong, so I just changed it figuring you would know better than me. Okay, I edited it back to Crazy about You. I listened to both and I like them both! I think I like Incredible the best so far tho.

LOL Yeah Crazy about you is the title track, the album is Novella but they had an internal vote between Crazy about you and Pandora and Crazy about you won. It so should have been Pandora.

• I loved Onewe's song!

I'm not familiar with Woozi, but I thought the song was cool.

Oh, I missed SF9. I have edited the op to add them :)

• oh, someone downthread was surprised by Woozi's track tho. I don't know who he is so had no expectations. I liked it tho. Even without knowing him, it still feels kinda surprising to me somehow.

We are so different this week, because I think up10tion, p1harmony, and blitzers are my fave out of these so far. I'll be curious to see if we continue to be different as the others drop and in subsequent weeks. :)

• oh, someone downthread was surprised by Woozi's track tho. I don't know who he is so had no expectations. I liked it tho. Even without knowing him, it still feels kinda surprising to me somehow.

We are so different this week, because I think up10tion, p1harmony, and blitzers are my fave out of these so far. I'll be curious to see if we continue to be different as the others drop and in subsequent weeks. :)

Ruby is just so in your face that I guess many people got whiplash from it! I know I did!!!

I have a feeling we will have different tastes!!! I really like shameless bright pop, and dance tracks, so anything I can't dance to is not my friend. That said, Blitzers song has been growing on me!!!

Anyways, Catch the stars is Woo Ah's best title track yet! I love it!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!